Would You Trust Biden With the Nuclear Codes ?

So says you and just about every other alt-right "source".
It might be business as usual, but I'm glad that there is at least a return to some form of sanity...instead of Benny Hill everyday. :)

Obviously you don't even trust Bai Dung's words about his brain aneurism and following surgery?

Say what you want about Biden, but you’re stupid if you can’t recognize that Trump was moronic, whiny little bitch who couldn’t even be trusted with a pellet gun.
rent_free_maxine-1024x837.jpg

I would not trust Biden with the key to the men's room at the local Shell station

All you got is alt-right 'euphanisms'...sigh..to quote Yoda..."nothing left...all you have is"... :)

We'll see.... Joey Xi Bai Dung's words on the video are not euphemism's... In the meantime you enforce the fact that Democrats are ill educated by your spelling....

We'll see.... Joey Xi Bai Dung's words on the video are not euphemism's... In the meantime you enforce the fact that Democrats are ill educated by your spelling....
Oh lordy..please fogive mee....for mi spelling...LOL. That's what you took away from it? :)
You type alt-right media bullshit and you want me to take your criticisms at face value??...sigh..Sad. :(

Oh lordy..please fogive mee....for mi spelling...LOL. That's what you took away from it? :)
You type alt-right media bullshit and you want me to take your criticisms at face value??...sigh..Sad. :(

In Joey Xi's own words on the two brain surgeries performed on him.......
Maybe these surgeries did make Biden the way he is today and we do have a mentally unstable President. :abgg2q.jpg:

In Joey Xi's own words on the two brain surgeries performed on him.......
Maybe these surgeries did make Biden the way he is today and we do have a mentally unstable President. :abgg2q.jpg:

Yeah..we've already been down the whole "unstable" route..and it didn't work out for you.

Does it scare you?..the end of your belief system?..your "values"?..c'mon...you can tell me...I know..you're scared.

Biden owns you....and you are scared shitless!! :auiqs.jpg:

Would You Trust Biden With the Nuclear Codes ?​

:)

1628376485247.png

Forum List

Back