Would you vote for a woman with a TERRORIST husband who burned 80 americans alive?

It was your hero Koresh who ordered the fires set and refused to allow the children to escape even though federal agents begged him to do so. Some of the children died from bullet wounds

That is the pedophile you are defending

The only people I am defending, you petulant immature child, are the innocent women and children who were unnecessarily murdered in the poorly planned, poorly executed storming of the Branch Davidian compound, an operation that the administrations own experts declared should never have happened.

Doesn't matter....Your hero Koresh had a legal obligation to surrender, he chose to shoot and killed four agents
He had a legal obligation to surrender prior to the siege, he chose to set fires and killed 76 people

:lmao:

'Doesn't matter' that your claim the agents were murdered for simply walking up and trying to server a warrant like you said.

Doesn't matter that the moronic plan called for ramming tanks into a building where they had no idea where the women and children were inside so they could ensure their safety. Doesn't matter that their stupid plan resulted in the deaths of innocent women and children...all that matters is that those actions - according to you - were / are justifiable because they resisted arrest....because they were GUILTY until proven innocent. (Carrying them out in body bags, it seems to you, makes it easier to declare their guilt without a trail, and serves as a warning to every other citizen who does not bow down to the overbearing federal government. )

:clap:

And Koresh is my 'hero' because you say so? Again, grow up or go back to the 'kids' table'.

No children were killed by tanks....didn't happen

The Children were killed by your hero Koresh. He is your hero because you choose to blame the government for murders committed by Koresh

Yes pinned down by government fire so they couldn't escape a burning building

Tell me why didn't the feral agents just pick up Koresh and a few of his minions when they were out and about unarmed in town?

The agents who were killed did not simply walk up and try to serve a warrant, but nice narrative.

And seriously, you are so childish that you have to make MORE false and immature accusations such as 'your boy Koresh' juts because I called you on your repeated justifications for a poorly thought out and executed operation that left women and children needlessly dead?

Go away, grow up, and come back when you can debate and discuss like a grown-up....

Doesn't matter....Your hero Koresh had a legal obligation to surrender, he chose to shoot and killed four agents
He had a legal obligation to surrender prior to the siege, he chose to set fires and killed 76 people

But that is your hero

We still don't know who shot first but we do know that the chemical weapons used in the attack were lethal to children in smaller doses than were used

But hey those kids were all guilty right?

It was your hero Koresh who ordered the fires set and refused to allow the children to escape even though federal agents begged him to do so. Some of the children died from bullet wounds

That is the pedophile you are defending

I never said anything extolling Koresh

I am focusing on the government fuck up that killed 27 kids too bad you're too much of a fucking hack to see that

Monday morning quarterbacking to defend your idol Koresh and shift blame to the government

Sorry but if you bothered to read about the incident and not just be blindly spoon fed by the government you might realize the extent of the lies told about that day

You haven't offered anything yet to support any of the ridiculous 'conspiracy theory' opinions you keep spewing while justifying another failed regime that directly contributed to the deaths of innocent women and children.

Not that you really care but:

"Medical examiners, Dr. Nizam Peerwani and Dr. Rodney Crow, have told FRONTLINE that many of them died from asphyxiation when the intense fire raced through the compound. Others, particularly women and children who huddled under wet blankets in a concrete chamber, were fatally injured when debris collapsed on them during the fire, the officials said. Both the coroners and some FBI sources have told FRONTLINE that the pattern of most of the bodies was not consistent with a theory of mass suicide."

Monday morning quarterbacking to defend your idol Koresh and shift blame to the government

Experts reportedly proposed picking up Koresh in town and NOT laying siege to the compound BEFORE any decision was made to do so. There was NO 'Monday Morning QBing', just ignorant planning and decision-making.... Try again.

Everybody here is a fucking expert on the law enforcement tactics and the circumstances that may or may not have warranted what they did...but NOBODY can explain how the outcome makes Bill Clinton a terrorist or show how he was directly responsible for decisions that were made on the ground. In addition, what is tenfold more stupid and bizarre is the attempts to make Hillary Clinton responsible. Don't you people have anything else??
I didn't say Clinton is a terrorist. The DOJ, however, belonged to him. I don't know if it was his call, if he gave the ok to do it, or if he had the chance to make a decision yet made the wrong one. All I know is the Waco Compound disaster did NOT have to go down the way it did and the REAL experts opined / declared this to be the case.
No you didn't say that he was a terrorist but it is the premise of the OP and I don't think that you contradicted it. In any case, I still have not gotten an answer to the question of what any of this has to do with Hillary Clinton. She was not an advisor to Bill in his administration and the First Gentleman is not an official government position.

No you didn't say that he was a terrorist but it is the premise of the OP and I don't think that you contradicted it. In any case, I still have not gotten an answer to the question of what any of this has to do with Hillary Clinton. She was not an advisor to Bill in his administration and the First Gentleman is not an official government position.
So now it's my job to correct / contradict every OP who says something wrong'? Do YOU do that - to EVERY OP? Yeah, I didn't think so. NON-apology accepted.....next.

Who do Republicans love more? The fetus? Or child molesters?
Who do libs love more? Child molesters or babies killed in the womb?
To say that libs love child molesters is as stupid as stupid gets and a fetus or an embryo is not a baby. Who do you love less.......the woman who's reproductive rights you would take away, or that child after it is actually born and he must survive without health care, nutritional subsidies, decent housing and parents who cannot make a living wage?

So now it's my job to correct / contradict every OP who says something wrong'? Do YOU do that - to EVERY OP? Yeah, I didn't think so. NON-apology accepted.....next.
Still don't want to talk about how Hillary Clinton is responsible for whatever Bill may or may not have done? OK .
If you're going to get on the anti Clinton band wagon on a thread that accuses Bill of being a terrorist, then yeah,it is your responsibility to either defend the premise of the OP....or at least explain what the hell it any of this has to do with the candidate.

To say that libs love child molesters is as stupid as stupid gets and a fetus or an embryo is not a baby. Who do you love less.......the woman who's reproductive rights you would take away, or that child after it is actually born and he must survive without health care, nutritional subsidies, decent housing and parents who cannot make a living wage?
What makes you think all women who get abortions are poor?

By the way...so I take it you believe saying republicans love child molesters is also as stupid as stupid gets? Yes?

Here's a thought... then don't get pregnant. It's completely avoidable. You can't take a way reproductive rights. Everyone has the right to reproduce.

Where do you people get this stupid shit from?

By the way...so I take it you believe saying republicans love child molesters is also as stupid as stupid gets? Yes?
What are you smoking... I did not say or even imply that all women who get abortions are poor. If you are really a women, you would know that "reproductive health care" is much more than abortions. And MANY but not all of those women are unable to afford those services without help.

And why the hell would you think that I believe that Republicans love child molesters. I would not lower myself to the same juvenile school yard taunts as you.

In addition, I see that you intend to completely ignore my point that many who call abortion rights advocates "baby killers" are not really pro-life at all but just pro fetus and don't give a rat's hind parts about children after they are born. Now see if you can get back on....and stay on topic.

Last edited:

Here's a thought... then don't get pregnant. It's completely avoidable. You can't take a way reproductive rights. Everyone has the right to reproduce.

Here is a thought....we can also tell women not to get breast cancer. We can tell them not to get cervical cancer. It's completely avoidable. Where do you people get this stupid shit from? You're yet another on who doesn't know how to stay on topic.

Last edited:

What are you smoking... I did not say or even imply that all women who get abortions are poor. If you are really a women, you would know that "reproductive health care" is much more than abortions. And MANY but not all of those women are unable to afford those services without help.

And why the hell would you think that I believe that Republicans love child molesters. I would not lower myself to the same juvenile school yard taunts as you.

In addition, I see that you intend to completely ignore my point that many who call abortion rights advocates "baby killers" are not really pro-life at all but just pro fetus. Now see if you can get back on....and stay on topic.
Probably because I wasn't talking to you and you barged in with a dumbass reply.

Next..

In addition, I see that you intend to completely ignore my point that many who call abortion rights advocates "baby killers" are not really pro-life at all but just pro fetus. Now see if you can get back on....and stay on topic.
Probably because I wasn't talking to you and barged in with a dumbass reply.

Next..

You weren't talking to me. If you think not, then you don't understand how this board works. You replied directly to my post after you made a dumbass reply.

Here's a better thought. Why don't we leave the issue of abortion to the democratic process and the Constitution?

Next..

You weren't talking to me. If you think not, then you don't understand how this board works. You replied directly to my post after you made a dumbass reply.

Next..

No... You quoted my response to RDean.

Why would I engage you in conversation... ConHog?

[
I enjoy it when Conservatives defend a murdering pedophile like Koresh just because they hate Democrats so much
It shows their priorities

Hey einstein. Who did koresh murder or molest?

He molested 12 year old girls whom he had designated as his "wives"
He murdered four federal agents as well as every man, woman and child in that compound

I can see why he is your hero

Which then by logical extension makes Tim McVeigh his hero.

Next..

Next..

You weren't talking to me.? If you think not, then you don't understand how this board works. You replied directly to my post after you made a dumbass reply.
No... You quoted my response to RDean.

Why would I engage you in conversation... ConHog?
I dunnno Because you might learn something?
ConHog?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back