Would you vote for a woman with a TERRORIST husband who burned 80 americans alive?

They were knocking holes in the compound to enable agents to enter and people to escape...

More excuses and justifications for an UN-Necessary assault on the compound, endangering the lives of women and children - whose locations in the building they were unaware of - because they were going to impose their will on these people, show them who the boss was and that no one stands up to the federal govt... How did that work out for them? Better than it did for the women and children who were killed as a result...

As said, the preferred available option that would have resulted in the arrest of the 'suspected' murderers / criminals and would NOT have resulted in the UN-NECESSARY deaths of more American citizens at the hands of the US Government
Everybody here is a fucking expert on the law enforcement tactics and the circumstances that may or may not have warranted what they did...but NOBODY can explain how the outcome makes Bill Clinton a terrorist or show how he was directly responsible for decisions that were made on the ground. In addition, what is tenfold more stupid and bizarre is the attempts to make Hillary Clinton responsible. Don't you people have anything else??

[QUOTE="rightwinger, post: 13181150, member: 20321
The tanks were for defensive purposes to protect the agents against your hero Koresh who had already killed four agents
You mean the 4 agents killed unnecessarily trying to storm the compound? 'Tanks were needed'.... more justification for the unnecessary MURDER of innocent women and children...didn't have to go down this way. Innocents did NOT have to die....[/QUOTE]

Agents only need to walk up to an address and serve a warrant. Law abiding citizens are expected to surrender at that point ant let the courts take over

Your hero Koresh decided on a shootout killing four agents lawfully doing their job

Innocents did not have to die on the day of the siege....your hero Koresh made sure they did

Everybody here is a fucking expert on the law enforcement tactics and the circumstances that may or may not have warranted what they did...but NOBODY can explain how the outcome makes Bill Clinton a terrorist or show how he was directly responsible for decisions that were made on the ground. In addition, what is tenfold more stupid and bizarre is the attempts to make Hillary Clinton responsible. Don't you people have anything else??
I didn't say Clinton is a terrorist. The DOJ, however, belonged to him. I don't know if it was his call, if he gave the ok to do it, or if he had the chance to make a decision yet made the wrong one. All I know is the Waco Compound disaster did NOT have to go down the way it did and the REAL experts opined / declared this to be the case.

Agents only need to walk up to an address and serve a warrant. Law abiding citizens are expected to surrender at that point ant let the courts take over

Your hero Koresh decided on a shootout killing four agents lawfully doing their job

Innocents did not have to die on the day of the siege....your hero Koresh made sure they did

The agents who were killed did not simply walk up and try to serve a warrant, but nice narrative.

And seriously, you are so childish that you have to make MORE false and immature accusations such as 'your boy Koresh' juts because I called you on your repeated justifications for a poorly thought out and executed operation that left women and children needlessly dead?

Go away, grow up, and come back when you can debate and discuss like a grown-up....

Given the overwhelming support of murderer/pedophile Koresh it is obvious whom they support

Again with the childish retorts. You immaturely declare that pointing out that the attack on the compound was poorly thought out and executed, leaving women and children needlessly dead, is somehow support for Koresh! It isn't.
- Or maybe you are just too 'slow' to know the difference.

I already pointed out how the EXPERTS already made it clear that there was NO NEED for the direct assault on the compound that would and did endanger the lives of women and children. I already shared THEIR preferred plan, which was to diffuse the situation and pick up the suspects later.

I speak of the Waco Church burned down by Bill Clinton in 1993 in full knowledge that over 80 people were inside. He's a mass-murdering psychopath and Hillary supports him! I wish trump would bring this up but i doubt he will since the controlled media will not let anyone mention the waco atrocity.
Shows she has a man with the courage to do what is right..Just like Trump would have....
Burning innocent people alive is "right?"
So who started the fire?

The government when it stormed the building with tanks

Over what? A few gun charges

They could have picked Koresh up in town on multiple occasions but instead chose to lay siege and eventually attack then lie about what happened

The agents who were killed did not simply walk up and try to serve a warrant, but nice narrative.

And seriously, you are so childish that you have to make MORE false and immature accusations such as 'your boy Koresh' juts because I called you on your repeated justifications for a poorly thought out and executed operation that left women and children needlessly dead?

Go away, grow up, and come back when you can debate and discuss like a grown-up....

Doesn't matter....Your hero Koresh had a legal obligation to surrender, he chose to shoot and killed four agents
He had a legal obligation to surrender prior to the siege, he chose to set fires and killed 76 people

But that is your hero

I speak of the Waco Church burned down by Bill Clinton in 1993 in full knowledge that over 80 people were inside. He's a mass-murdering psychopath and Hillary supports him! I wish trump would bring this up but i doubt he will since the controlled media will not let anyone mention the waco atrocity.
Shows she has a man with the courage to do what is right..Just like Trump would have....
So who started the fire?

They could have picked Koresh up in town on multiple occasions but instead chose to lay siege and eventually attack then lie about what happened

Over murdering four federal agents

Doesn't matter....Your hero Koresh had a legal obligation to surrender, he chose to shoot and killed four agents
He had a legal obligation to surrender prior to the siege, he chose to set fires and killed 76 people

But that is your hero

We still don't know who shot first but we do know that the chemical weapons used in the attack were lethal to children in smaller doses than were used

But hey those kids were all guilty right?

So who started the fire?

We still don't know who shot first

We do know the government lied like a cheap rug about the events though

:lmao:

'Doesn't matter' that your claim the agents were murdered for simply walking up and trying to server a warrant like you said.

Doesn't matter that the moronic plan called for ramming tanks into a building where they had no idea where the women and children were inside so they could ensure their safety. Doesn't matter that their stupid plan resulted in the deaths of innocent women and children...all that matters is that those actions - according to you - were / are justifiable because they resisted arrest....because they were GUILTY until proven innocent. (Carrying them out in body bags, it seems to you, makes it easier to declare their guilt without a trail, and serves as a warning to every other citizen who does not bow down to the overbearing federal government. )

:clap:

And Koresh is my 'hero' because you say so? Again, grow up or go back to the 'kids' table'.

But that is your hero

We still don't know who shot first but we do know that the chemical weapons used in the attack were lethal to children in smaller doses than were used

It was your hero Koresh who ordered the fires set and refused to allow the children to escape even though federal agents begged him to do so. Some of the children died from bullet wounds

That is the pedophile you are defending

Again, the EXPERTS pointed out that going onto the compound in full armor, carrying military-style weapons, and determined to serve the warrant by force as they did only helped instigate and elevate the situation to where it got out of control, as it did. The 4 probably would not have gotten killed if they had just waited to pick Koresh up in town when he came in to go shopping.

(Where is the Liberal claim that law enforcement are all racist / haters who abuse their power NOW? Funny how when it suits their needs / story the feds / cops are such outstanding citizens doing their jobs?!)

It seems the Fed Govt / Liberals did not learn their lesson, as the militarized Land Management Bureau poured onto public lands and had snipers pointing rifles at wives and children earlier in this administration.....except this time they didn't get to slaughter them because a US citizen militia came to the rancher's defense.

But that is your hero

It was your hero Koresh who ordered the fires set and refused to allow the children to escape even though federal agents begged him to do so. Some of the children died from bullet wounds

I never said anything extolling Koresh

I am focusing on the government fuck up that killed 27 kids too bad you're too much of a fucking hack to see that

:lmao:

'Doesn't matter' that your claim the agents were murdered for simply walking up and trying to server a warrant like you said.

Doesn't matter that the moronic plan called for ramming tanks into a building where they had no idea where the women and children were inside so they could ensure their safety. Doesn't matter that their stupid plan resulted in the deaths of innocent women and children...all that matters is that those actions - according to you - were / are justifiable because they resisted arrest....because they were GUILTY until proven innocent. (Carrying them out in body bags, it seems to you, makes it easier to declare their guilt without a trail, and serves as a warning to every other citizen who does not bow down to the overbearing federal government. )

:clap:

And Koresh is my 'hero' because you say so? Again, grow up or go back to the 'kids' table'.

No children were killed by tanks....didn't happen

The Children were killed by your hero Koresh. He is your hero because you choose to blame the government for murders committed by Koresh

But that is your hero

I never said anything extolling Koresh

I am focusing on the government fuck up that killed 27 kids too bad you're too much of a fucking hack to see that

Monday morning quarterbacking to defend your idol Koresh and shift blame to the government

Forum List

Back