🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Would you vote for Biden knowing he plans to expand the Supreme Court’s size?

We have no reason to wait..........that is kinda like playing football and you are on the goal line saying lets give the ball back to them and not score a TD.

Your side wouldn't even hesitate..........so stop begging......you haven't attacked it because you can't have another Kav moment this close to the election.
What you're saying is 'might makes right'. If those are the rules don't complain when the Dems do things you don't like. Packing the court, eliminating the EC, adding states, etc., are Dem TDs.
Which part of the constitution did it violate.......your side didn't have the Senate and doesn't now.......You need the Senate to confirm......or a Judge doesn't get in.......

And many times they have appointed judges during elections..........and not..

Packing the court is just what LOSERS do when they don't get their way..........You idiots ran the hildabeast and RGB didn't retire when Obama was in office.

You SCREWED UP......and we are putting constitutionalist in there....not your ideological idiots.

Sotomayor is a complete IDIOT....but will do your bidding.......OH WELL.........you lose.

And as you can see - right in this thread. Blind partisanship is what leads to tyranny.
Democrats simply don't care. And therefore, do not recognize it for what it is - tyranny. By definition.

You blind partisans didn't care when you refused to allow Obama to fill a vacant seat.

You reap what you sow.

And as you can see - right in this thread. Blind partisanship is what leads to tyranny.
Democrats simply don't care. And therefore, do not recognize it for what it is - tyranny. By definition.

You blind partisans didn't care when you refused to allow Obama to fill a vacant seat.

You reap what you sow.
You changed the rules..........so you reap what you sow.............Trump will now have 3 justices replaced.......DECADES worth of Change............your side blew it running the hildabeast..........and you are making the same mistake..................RGB should have retired under Obama.......

Too bad.............now your side can't do the Judicial activism of your dreams anymore.

1599285970188.png

I'd have to say these "democrats" are trolls, not serious.

You reap what you sow.
What about Brennan spying? Yall reap that shit yet?
Hillary making up Russia, done licking that turdcicle? Ready for payback.?

Your continued denial of the left EVER doing anything is fucked up. Pretending yall are owed some retribution?

A joke.

If "war" is coming its because of this shit.

Packing the court is just what LOSERS do when they don't get their way..........
Packing the court is just what WINNERS do to get their way.
Your being pissed about losing will not allow you to get the court packed........sorry.

You fucked up........and we already know your side is Hypocritical as hell and would have not hesitated to do it to us.

So..........oh well........suck it up buttercup.

Packing the court is just what LOSERS do when they don't get their way..........
Your being pissed about losing will not allow you to get the court packed........sorry.

You fucked up........and we already know your side is Hypocritical as hell and would have not hesitated to do it to us.

I'm pissed that rules keep changing. I don't like it when the Dems do it and I don't like it when the GOP does it. And there is plenty of hypocrisy to go around.

My sense of fairness demands that during a football game the team with the ball can't change the rules to their advantage.

I'm pissed that rules keep changing. I don't like it when the Dems do it and I don't like it when the GOP does it. And there is plenty of hypocrisy to go around.

My sense of fairness demands that during a football game the team with the ball can't change the rules to their advantage.
The Constitution never changed...........show me there the rules UNDER THE CONSTITUTION that doesn't allow the Senate to go forward for an appointment...........and show me where the Senate has to approve a pick at all when they DON'T GIVE CONSENT from a radical POTUS like Obama.

Reid butchered the SO CALLED RULES.........The rules are the Constitution and that alone.......the rest is BS.

That leads to chaos and a breakdown of our systems of governance. My pissed off side says do it, Republicans deserve it...but my wiser side says Bad Idea. When is It going to stop?

Not sure which side is winning.

That leads to chaos and a breakdown of our systems of governance. My pissed off side says do it, Republicans deserve it...but my wiser side says Bad Idea. When is It going to stop?

Whichever side is winning it is the country that is losing.

The Constitution never changed...........show me there the rules UNDER THE CONSTITUTION that doesn't allow the Senate to go forward for an appointment...........and show me where the Senate has to approve a pick at all when they DON'T GIVE CONSENT from a radical POTUS like Obama.

Reid butchered the SO CALLED RULES.........The rules are the Constitution and that alone.......the rest is BS.
Show me there the rules UNDER THE CONSTITUTION that don't allow adding supreme court justices, adding states, changing the filibuster rules. If you check your copy you'll find it frustratingly silent on these issues. When you learn that you'll realize that, while Reid butchered the SO CALLED RULES.........The rules are NOT the Constitution

The one whining the loudest is losing ........hope that helps.
2c5.jpg

Show me there the rules UNDER THE CONSTITUTION that don't allow adding supreme court justices, adding states, changing the filibuster rules. If you check your copy you'll find it frustratingly silent on these issues. When you learn that you'll realize that, while Reid butchered the SO CALLED RULES.........The rules are NOT the Constitution
You either have the consent of the Senate or you don't.........that is all it says..........And the GOP has it right now whether you like it or not................

We didn't like Obama appointments..........but we didn't call them Rapists to try and stop them now did we......................The KAV show was another shit show of the left.........because your side is OBSESSED WITH POWER.........And Gov't..........702s showed that well under Obama

If the Senate was appointed by the State legislatures under the intent of the Founders..........your party wouldn't have a pot to piss in right now ...........which was why it was changed in a time of Chaos.

23yu8j.jpg

This is the real problem in this country ............not the Supreme Court .........where the left has used it to pass laws without a vote..........called judicial activism..............

Your Tribe has been blocked for decades.........which is why the court packing BS has even come up at all.....

You either have the consent of the Senate or you don't.........that is all it says..........And the GOP has it right now whether you like it or not................

We didn't like Obama appointments..........but we didn't call them Rapists to try and stop them now did we......................The KAV show was another shit show of the left.........because your side is OBSESSED WITH POWER.........And Gov't..........702s showed that well under Obama

If the Senate was appointed by the State legislatures under the intent of the Founders..........your party wouldn't have a pot to piss in right now ...........which was why it was changed in a time of Chaos.
That is why there is not point on having confirmation hearings for Barret. We are now definitely in a revolutionary mode with the Progs.

Forum List

Back