Wouldn't it have been easier...

Young Adults Make 38% of COVID-19 Hospitalizations in US: CDC

The CDC report looked at COVID-19 cases in the United States from February 12 to March 16.

As of March 16, a total of 4,226 COVID-19 cases had been reported in the country, with reports increasing to 500 or more cases per day beginning March 14, said the report.

Among the 508 patients known to have been hospitalized, 38 percent were aged between 20 and 54, according to the report. Besides, 9 percent were aged over 85, 36 percent aged between 65 and 84, and 17 percent aged between 55 and 64.​

Preliminary data, sure, but the notion that those under 65 would just shrug it off and develop immunity without burdening the healthcare system is clearly false. Almost four out of ten hospitalized were of prime working age, and almost half of ICU admissions were patients aged below 65.

maybe when God said the end of the world would be signaled by trumpets, he meant "Trump/Pence"?

You need to get the mods to change your name to DOOM AND GLOOM......

That is all you have to offer the world.
...and his very low intellect.
"This dang thing is gonna cause a danged worldwide DEPRESSION "

It is his quote. Man, you are pathetic.
??? Are you crazy?
Nope. This is wasted time.
It sure is.

The sound of Negativism.

And more prudent and effective if we had taken the steps to isolate all those that are at high risk of dying from the corona virus 19, than to shut the whole country down or to shutter the whole country?

Also, I understand that it is important that As many healthy people that could get it, get it....the better.... because they build up antigens...much like a vaccination, that helps prevent them from getting it again in the fall.... it's part of the reason we've been able to subdue other deadly viruses.

Plus, most of the at risk, are older and not working...

The economy would have gone on as usual, no shut downs, no market crashes....

Why didn't we take that approach?

The Left would have gone insane stating Trump was putting sick and elderly in concentration camps. Just my opinion. I agree with your logical post.

And more prudent and effective if we had taken the steps to isolate all those that are at high risk of dying from the corona virus 19, than to shut the whole country down or to shutter the whole country?

Also, I understand that it is important that As many healthy people that could get it, get it....the better.... because they build up antigens...much like a vaccination, that helps prevent them from getting it again in the fall.... it's part of the reason we've been able to subdue other deadly viruses.

Hold on...I thought the LefTarded hate DISCRIMINATION?
Wouldn’t the Left have lost whatever shit they have left had Donny proposed such discriminatory action?
You just answered your own fucking stupid question. I mean really, you have to be the most stupid Mother Fucker on USMB.

"This dang thing is gonna cause a danged worldwide DEPRESSION "

It is his quote. Man, you are pathetic.
??? Are you crazy?
It sure is.

The sound of Negativism.
The emptiness of ignorance.
Wipe your sorry Trump Pussy and go home. Trumpy will be around to grab all your sore shit and then some. He already is. You voted for it now you got it.

??? Are you crazy?
It sure is.

The sound of Negativism.
Wipe your sorry Trump Pussy and go home. Trumpy will be around to grab all your sore shit and then some. He already is. You voted for it now you got it.
You really have lost it sonny boy. I’m not a Trump supporter you silly dumbass.

It sure is.

The sound of Negativism.
Nope. I'm not a sonny boy and have not lost it, Check your oil dip stick.

Rand Paul was one of eight U.S. Senators (all R) voting against the first coronavirus relief package. He obviously is of the opinion the pandemic, along with the economic devastation it may cause, should run its course.

Rand Paul was just reported to have tested positive for Coronavirus.

Let it run its course. There is - should be - some measure of justice, after all.

It sure is.

The sound of Negativism.
Nope. I'm not a sonny boy and have not lost it, Check your oil dip stick.
No wonder you love dementia Joe. You have it too.

I just read a thread where that was suggested.

It was immediately pilloried by the left.

Seems like a reasonable approach to me.

Because none of those people are the President of the United States, whose job it is to lead the country effectively, in times of crisis.

And Trump won’t talk to Pelosi because she impeached him. Politics before country, always.

Lie

Link or be known as a liar.

The evidence is growing that even though the virus doesn’t kill younger people, it is leaving them with reduced cardio/pulmonary function. Whether this is permanent or temporary it’s too soon to tell.

Show us the 'evidence'.

Link or be known as a liar.

Rand Paul was one of eight U.S. Senators (all R) voting against the first coronavirus relief package. He obviously is of the opinion the pandemic, along with the economic devastation it may cause, should run its course.

Yes - He didn't want $1 Billion dollars going to planned parenthood.

NO PORK IN BILLS, ffs!

Rand Paul was just reported to have tested positive for Coronavirus.

Let it run its course. There is - should be - some measure of justice, after all.
Libertarian justice

I just read a thread where that was suggested.

It was immediately pilloried by the left.

Seems like a reasonable approach to me.

Here we have yet another madman who doesn't think on his own, but is confident to render judgment on "reasonable".

Explain to us, then, reasonable one, how you would "isolate" the 60 million elderly and the roughly 60 million non-elderly at-risk persons. Also, bear in mind what "isolate" means, if you will, and the nine figures that make up 120.000.000.

That would still mean, 200 million contracting the extremely contagious virus in a short time span, many of them falling mildly to severely ill. Explain that how the medical system is supposed to cope with that wave.

Further, with the collapse of the medical system because of overload, explain how those now in that very system for a variety of diseases are to be both isolated AND treated.

Explain further, how so many falling ill for months is better for the economy than a few weeks of shut-down to curtail the spread.

And don't come back before you have put in the first thought to underpin your ... "judgment".

Yes - He didn't want $1 Billion dollars going to planned parenthood.

NO PORK IN BILLS, ffs!
That is a ridiculous number

Hold on...I thought the LefTarded hate DISCRIMINATION?
Wouldn’t the Left have lost whatever shit they have left had Donny proposed such discriminatory action?
You just answered your own fucking stupid question. I mean really, you have to be the most stupid Mother Fucker on USMB.

Read the OP again you confused old senile retarded bastard...
The OP suggested that government and those in commerce discriminate against the elderly.
Had Donny suggested such a great idea you LefTarded fucking pukes would have lost the tiny bit of shit your pathetic, miserable minds have left..but if one of your own fascist pieces of shit suggest it it's fucking brilliant...right?
You still confused?

Forum List

Back