Wouldn’t most conservatives convert if they could be shown where Leftist governance and ideology was building better cities, states and nations?

Don’t move the goalposts now super Tard… You said that poverty creates crime … I showed you that you are a fucking liar
Um...retard? READ YOUR OWN LINK!

It describes the very life of crime that the poverty has led the Appalachian dwellers into.

Holy shit. Talk about willful blindness! WOW!

Oh, don't even try that. If you're going off of what their activist lawyers are telling you, then you're even more gullible than I imagined.

Just come right out and admit you don't want our laws enforced. You want any reform to be more forgiving and less punishing. I'll take no more lectures on extremism from people like you.
I repeat. The asylum seekers DeSantis fucked over ARE HERE LEGALLY.

Then how about you get down to specifics.
What in your deluded mind is wrong with USA immigration and what reform does it need.
Our quota system is hosed. It does not meet the labor demand with a labor supply.

Second, no country can receive more than 7 percent of all employment-based and family-sponsored visas in a given year.

That means our neighbor Mexico cannot receive any more visas than Turkmenistan.

Because of this restriction, we have a MASSIVE backlog, and it takes up to 13 YEARS to become a US citizen, and costs a shitload of money. Is it any wonder those who are desperate to survive jump the line?

Last edited:
Our quota system is hosed. It does not meet the labor demand with a labor supply.

Second, no country can receive more than 7 percent of all employment-based and family-sponsored visas in a given year.

That means our neighbor Mexico cannot receive any more visas than Turkmenistan.

Because of this restriction, we have a MASSIVE backlog, and it takes up to 13 YEARS to become a US citizen, and costs a shitload of money. Is it any wonder those who are desperate to survive jump the line?
Major flaw is we are not under any requirement or obligation to take in more "immigrants", legal and especially illegal.

Other nations need to step up to that plate.

Our labor supply can be met if those already here whom don't want to work were to go to work.

I repeat. The asylum seekers DeSantis fucked over ARE HERE LEGALLY.
Nice try, but no. You can pull that garbage on anyone else but me. They came illegally, they are here illegally, they are only given temporary legal status to appear in court (which they rarely ever do), and are never heard from again in a lot of circumstances. So, anything else for me to shoot down, smartypants?

1663957038440.png

Last edited:
Nice try, but no. You can pull that garbage on anyone else but me. They came illegally, they are here illegally, are given temporary legal status to appear in court (which they rarely ever do) and are never heard from again. So, anything else for me to shoot down, smartypants?
They have legal status. That means they are here legally, dumbass.

The process to apply for asylum is that you have to actually cross our border and apply.

You are an incredibly ignorant person.

They followed the law. Remember your bible quote? They obeyed the process.

Idiot.

See you in hell, goat.

Hold on….are you asserting that government policies and ideologies don’t create societal dynamics and functions?
I'm saying they shouldn't. I think government should be the referee, not the coach. We need government to keep the peace and protect freedom. We don't need government to tell us how to live.

They have legal status. That means they are here legally, dumbass.

The process to apply for asylum is that you have to actually cross our border and apply.

You are an incredibly ignorant person.

Idiot.

See you in hell, goat.
Such an emotional human being you are. I really do feel sorry for you, genuinely. You think you have license to judge anyone who doesn't fall in line with your pseudo-righteous causes regarding immigration, and when they don't, you condemn them to hell.

Blasphemer.

(chuckles)

The asylum process requires appearing in court and registering an address, which they will more than likely fail to do. That will make them fugitives from the law, it will also prove that they aren't the hard-working, upstanding Christians you think they are.

Last edited:
You know what happens when you try to put too many people on a life boat?
Everyone dies.
If you think that is hyperbole, just keep letting in every Tom, Dick, and Pedro in the world who wants to come here.
That's the danger of safety nets. They can't hold everyone.

So, would you be less upright about immigrants if they weren't allowed access to the safety net. Because that seems like the obvious solution. As long as they abide by our laws they can work and live here like anyone else. They just don't get to ride the gravy train.

Forum List

Back