WOW.....James Clapper tells the obvious about Trump.....

Indeed, I recall the guffaws and ridicule when obozo replied to Romney, who called Russia our "greatest geopolitical threat"....

No, moron, Obama adequately called out Romney since....at that period, it was ISIS and A-Q who were our main threat........

Besides, Russia is applying cyber warfare to attack us (and appoint the orange clown as the "asset").......Radical Muslims use a bit harsher methods.

Sounds like someone didn't get the memo that the Cold War is over.

Sounds like someone didn't bother to take two seconds to read the OP.

It's about how intelligence (spies) works -- not a "cold war".

Yes. I read the op. HIs position on the issue, reflects a Cold War mentality.

That was my point. OBVIOUSLY.

Are you really that dense, or was that just pretend for the purpose of trying to get is a zinger?

Before the Trump cultists begin their usual slamming of anyone who tells the TRUTH about their orange "hero"......bear in mind that Clapper was former Director of National Intelligence, was unanimously confirmed by the Senate for the position in 2010, was a Lt. General in the USAF, and Vietnam veteran.

Here's what Clapper stated about Trump:

Clapper was discussing calls between Trump and Putin in recent days, when the two discussed North Korea and a foiled terrorist plot in St. Petersburg.

“This past weekend is a great demonstration to me of what a great case officer Vladimir Putin is,” Clapper said on CNN. "He knows how to handle an asset and that's what he's doing with the president.

“You have to remember Putin’s background,” Clapper added. “He’s a KGB officer. That’s what they do.”

Vladimir Putin is using Donald Trump like an "asset," former intelligence chief says

horsey-dt-rus-02jpeg-aa6a2a44d5b6cec7.jpeg
What does a guy with 50 years experience know?

What does a guy with 50 years of lies know?
James Clapper's testimony one year later

He knows how to use spin to tell a lie.

Sure, Putin was kgb, and certainly has skills in "asset" handling from those days that are part of his skill set for diplomacy.

By using the word "Asset" he falsely implies that Trump is WORKING for Putin.

Bravo Madge. I believe that's the fucking point. You win a piece of cake.
In other news --- studies show water is wet.

So, we are in agreement that Clapper is an asshole and a piece of shit for spouting misleading spy jargon.

Cool.

HOw happy are you that the Cold War is over?

Are you really that dense, or was that just pretend for the purpose of trying to get is a zinger?

Again, the OP says nothing either directly or indirectly about any "cold war". It makes no mention of politics at all whether connected to a "red scare" or anything else.. It simply illustrates how an intelligence operative manipulates his target. It's not about politics but about psychology.

And the guy making the observation is in the exact same field, which is why he's eminently qualified to make it.

Are you EVER going to get the fact that CNN is lying to you? Ever? Even when they admit that is what they are doing, you still buy the bullshit. Sad for you. The second we see you quote CNN we just laugh and laugh.
I hope that is the reaction you were hoping for...

Clapper is one of the most respected public servants ever. Of course you’d hate him.

For Trump cult members, anyone who criticizes the cult HAS to be derided.....The cult could NOT exists without that mind-set.

Again, the OP says nothing either directly or indirectly about any "cold war". It makes no mention of politics at all whether connected to a "red scare" or anything else.. It simply illustrates how an intelligence operative manipulates his target. It's not about politics but about psychology.

And the guy making the observation is in the exact same field, which is why he's eminently qualified to make it.

SO, He knows what he is doing when he makes use of spy jargon to an uninformed public.

He is using psychology, to support the Red Scare the left has been trying to whip up to undermine Trump and his policy of peace with Russia.

Trump is the best president America has had in decades. ..... :thup:
Says only 32% of Americans. The other 68% hate him with a passion and know he’s the worst excuse of a president we’ve ever had.
It will all become clearer to you next year when the Dems take over the House and Senate.

Poll: Dems hold biggest lead in congressional preference since 2008

Propaganda works. ANd the has been working it like crazy.

Because they fear that Trump might be judged on his accomplishments come 2018 and 2020

Are you EVER going to get the fact that CNN is lying to you? Ever? Even when they admit that is what they are doing, you still buy the bullshit. Sad for you. The second we see you quote CNN we just laugh and laugh.
I hope that is the reaction you were hoping for..

Moron...........The quote is NOT CNN's.....ITS CLAPPER'S.........

is there a grown up around to whom you could ask for help in comprehension??

I hope that is the reaction you were hoping for...
Your liar in Chief hates CNN for quoting him accurately so you show your blind obedience by hating them too.
Tool.

Before the Trump cultists begin their usual slamming of anyone who tells the TRUTH about their orange "hero"......bear in mind that Clapper was former Director of National Intelligence, was unanimously confirmed by the Senate for the position in 2010, was a Lt. General in the USAF, and Vietnam veteran.

Here's what Clapper stated about Trump:

Clapper was discussing calls between Trump and Putin in recent days, when the two discussed North Korea and a foiled terrorist plot in St. Petersburg.

“This past weekend is a great demonstration to me of what a great case officer Vladimir Putin is,” Clapper said on CNN. "He knows how to handle an asset and that's what he's doing with the president.

“You have to remember Putin’s background,” Clapper added. “He’s a KGB officer. That’s what they do.”

Vladimir Putin is using Donald Trump like an "asset," former intelligence chief says

horsey-dt-rus-02jpeg-aa6a2a44d5b6cec7.jpeg
What does a guy with 50 years experience know?

He knows how to use spin to tell a lie.

Sure, Putin was kgb, and certainly has skills in "asset" handling from those days that are part of his skill set for diplomacy.

By using the word "Asset" he falsely implies that Trump is WORKING for Putin.

This is nothing but a hit piece, this guy is a piece of shit, and the more we see this type of shit, the only lesson to learn is that the Deep State is real, and needs to be destroyed.

Trump loves rich Russians and their money. Tell us why he hired Rex for the SOS?

Says only 32% of Americans. The other 68% hate him with a passion and know he’s the worst excuse of a president we’ve ever had.
It will all become clearer to you next year when the Dems take over the House and Senate.

Because they fear that Trump might be judged on his accomplishments come 2018 and 2020
You mean his total lack of accomplishments?
Oh yea.. The Dump and the GOP will be treated harshly on their failed agenda.

SO, He knows what he is doing when he makes use of spy jargon to an uninformed public.

He is using psychology, to support the Red Scare the left has been trying to whip up to undermine Trump and his policy of peace with Russia.

NO, you eternal nitwit.......

Russia does not want a war with us.....

What Russia (Putin) wants from his stooge, Trump, is to freely take over the Ukraine, Georgia, Syria, and some of the Stan countries.....without Trump uttering a fucking peep..........THAT'S what Russia wants.

You mean his total lack of accomplishments?
Oh yea.. The Dump and the GOP will be treated harshly on their failed agenda.

You read how black unemployment is the lowest in 17 years? Pretty cool, huh?

That is just the type of thing you lefties don't want people talking about.

Forum List

Back