WOW: Judge Nap Drops BOMBSHELL on Fox News - Claims Trump Could Have Been Indicted

caddo kid

Gold Member
Aug 15, 2018
Mueller report outlines Trump 'crimes,' but no obstruction conclusion because Barr wouldn't permit indictment: Judge Nap

Robert Mueller doesn’t want to testify, but will he succeed in heading off a subpoena?

Special Counsel Robert Mueller outlined several crimes in his report but didn't offer a conclusion on obstruction because his boss was unlikely to permit prosecution.

Judge Andrew Napolitano made those claims Thursday on "Special Report," adding he sees evidence President Trump allegedly broke the law.

"I think the reason Mueller did not come to a conclusion on obstruction of justice is not because the evidence wasn't there - it's there, there are ten crimes outlined," he claimed. "The reason is because he knew that the attorney general would never give him permission to [indict]."

AmeriKKKa is getting very strange. Way to call it Judge Nap.

Last edited:
As I mentioned in previous posts...

The Mueller Report has numerous holes. It almost reads like the absurd Steele Dossier. It holds no water to what Judge Nap is even saying.

I've seen Napolitano make legal claims over the years that never turned out the way he claimed it would.
He fell on his face big time with Hillary and Benghazi.

If...would...could...should
BUT DIDNT
Libs live in the fantasy of what if rather than the reality of what is because what is melts the snowflakes.

When the 740 former prosecutors and Napolirano get anywhere with their fanciful “what if’s” then give me a call.

• Banned
I've seen Napolitano make legal claims over the years that never turned out the way he claimed it would.

Benghazi ......... Benghazi ........ Benghazi .......... Benghazi ........ Benghazi ..........Benghazi ........... Benghazi ........ Benghazi........

:abgg2q.jpg:

Sure. The Mule could get an indictment? BFD? No conviction possible on any flimsy charge they pick. Real Lawyers would get to defend DJT.

Judge Napolitano?????:21:
Judge Nappy carries a chip on his shoulder since the President told him no!

for those who don't remember:

Donald J. Trump

✔@realDonaldTrump

....Ever since Andrew came to my office to ask that I appoint him to the U.S. Supreme Court, and I said NO, he has been very hostile! Also asked for pardon for his friend. A good “pal” of low ratings Shepard Smith.

12:57 PM - Apr 28, 2019

Mueller report outlines Trump 'crimes,' but no obstruction conclusion because Barr wouldn't permit indictment: Judge Nap

Special Counsel Robert Mueller outlined several crimes in his report but didn't offer a conclusion on obstruction because his boss was unlikely to permit prosecution.

Judge Andrew Napolitano made those claims Thursday on "Special Report," adding he sees evidence President Trump allegedly broke the law.

"I think the reason Mueller did not come to a conclusion on obstruction of justice is not because the evidence wasn't there - it's there, there are ten crimes outlined," he claimed. "The reason is because he knew that the attorney general would never give him permission to [indict]."

Throw this kid ^ a safety line. He's drowning in his own bullshit.

Mueller already had permission to prosecute.

https://assets.documentcloud.org/documents/3726408/Rosenstein-letter-appointing-Mueller-special.pdf
(c) If the Special Counsel believes it is necessary and appropriate, the Special Counsel is authorized to prosecute federal crimes arising from the investigation of these matters.

He's another one that is butt hurt over not getting a job in the WH.

who, in their right mind, would desire to work for a brain dead retard 8 year old?

You know Judge Nap has a bone to pick with Trump, right?

Everybody knows he is wrong. He knows he is wrong. Mueller's speech contradicts Judge Nap completely, going so far as to state that indicting a sitting president is unconstitutional. He is just trashing Trump for refusing to make certain appointments.

It is really disappointing to see Nap act this way. I really like him (certainly more than I like Trump), but he is being petty as fuck, to his discredit. It calls into question his capacity as a legal expert.

He's another one that is butt hurt over not getting a job in the WH.

who, in their right mind, would desire to work for a brain dead retard 8 year old?

I can't remember the names of all the fools that worked for Obama, or I would answer your question.

But Fox News ran this article & as we ALL KNOW, Fox News is Trump's favorite Sesame Street channel that refuses to play 'fake news'

:abgg2q.jpg:

I can't remember the names of all the fools that worked for Obama, or I would answer your question.

FIRST LADYMichelle ObamaVICE PRESIDENTJoseph BidenSECRETARY OF STATEJohn F. Kerry (2013-2017)SECRETARY OF STATEHillary Rodham Clinton (2009-2013)SECRETARY OF DEFENSEAshton B. Carter (2015-2017)SECRETARY OF DEFENSELeon E. Panetta (2011-2013)SECRETARY OF DEFENSERobert M. Gates (2009-2011)SECRETARY OF DEFENSEChuck Hagel (2013-2015)SECRETARY OF THE INTERIORKen L. Salazar (2009-2013)SECRETARY OF THE INTERIORSally Jewell (2013-2017)ATTORNEY GENERALLoretta E. Lynch (2015-2017)ATTORNEY GENERALEric H. Holder (2009-2015)SECRETARY OF THE TREASURYJack Lew (2013-2017)SECRETARY OF THE TREASURYTimothy F. Geithner (2009-2013)SECRETARY OF HEALTH AND HUMAN SERVICESKathleen Sebelius (2009-2014)SECRETARY OF HEALTH AND HUMAN SERVICESSylvia Mathews Burwell (2014-2017)SECRETARY OF LABORThomas E. Perez (2013-2017)SECRETARY OF LABORHilda L. Solis (2009-2013)SECRETARY OF COMMERCEPenny Pritzker (2013-2017)SECRETARY OF COMMERCEJohn Bryson (2011-2012)SECRETARY OF COMMERCEGary Locke (2009-2011)SECRETARY OF AGRICULTURETom Vilsack (2009-2017)SECRETARY OF EDUCATIONJohn King Jr. (2016-2017)SECRETARY OF EDUCATIONArne Duncan (2009-2016)SECRETARY OF ENERGYErnest Moniz (2013-2017)SECRETARY OF ENERGYSteven Chu (2009-2013)SECRETARY OF HOMELAND SECURITYJeh Johnson (2013-2017)SECRETARY OF HOMELAND SECURITYJanet Napolitano (2009-2013)SECRETARY OF HOUSING AND URBAN DEVELOPMENTShaun Donovan (2009-2014)SECRETARY OF HOUSING AND URBAN DEVELOPMENTJulián Castro (2014-2017)SECRETARY OF TRANSPORTATIONAnthony Foxx (2013-2017)SECRETARY OF TRANSPORTIONRay LaHood (2009-2013)SECRETARY OF VETERANS AFFAIRSRobert A. McDonald (2014-2017)SECRETARY OF VETERANS AFFAIRSEric Shinseki (2009-2014)

Throw this kid ^ a safety line. He's drowning in his own bullshit.

Mueller already had permission to prosecute.

https://assets.documentcloud.org/documents/3726408/Rosenstein-letter-appointing-Mueller-special.pdf
(c) If the Special Counsel believes it is necessary and appropriate, the Special Counsel is authorized to prosecute federal crimes arising from the investigation of these matters.
BINGO..... We have a WINNER!!!!!

Mueller could have placed the indictment under seal until Trump left office. He chose not to. He left it open and Barr did his duties and looked at the information, counsel was sought with Roesenstine and they closed the case as unfounded/not prosecutable. Game Over!

Forum List

Back