WOW: Judge Nap Drops BOMBSHELL on Fox News - Claims Trump Could Have Been Indicted

how are you going to win when mich wisc and penn turn on you ?
Why would they turn?...they are back to work....I have a friend in Pittsburgh he lives near an old closed down steel mill...the town was devastated in 2008....today its on its way back...stores are up and running....restaurants are open again and home construction is happening for the first time since 1978....people are spending and saving again....so you give me your estimate for when they will turn on Trump...I need a good chuckle....
Does Pittsburgh still have steel mills?
Once the center of the American steel industry, and still known as "The Steel City", today the city of Pittsburgh has no steel mills within its limits, though Pittsburgh-based companies such as US Steel, Ampco Pittsburgh and Allegheny Technologies own several working mills in the Pittsburgh metropolitan area.

Those 3 I mentioned were generally Dem states Hillary did an awful job campaigning there Biden or whomever won't make the same mistak and from what I hear home building isn't so good, and all stores are off and downgrading expectations for the year ,,, except dollar gen
Its the economy stupid......if you want a chance of beating Trump you will have to destroy the economy first....good luck with that.....

Once the center of the American steel industry, and still known as "The Steel City", today the city of Pittsburgh has no steel mills within its limits, though Pittsburgh-based companies such as US Steel, Ampco Pittsburgh and Allegheny Technologies own several working mills in the Pittsburgh metropolitan area.
There are many new businesses locating into the state....and people are starting their own businesses via low interest bank loans....Pittsburgh and the rest of the rust belt has declining personal debt and increased savings.....

There are many new businesses locating into the state....and people are starting their own businesses via low interest bank loans....Pittsburgh and the rest of the rust belt has declining personal debt and increased savings.....
You made him sad! He doesn’t want people working!

I wish them all the best ,,,,,Just wish they'd realize what a low life trump is

Ed....why is he a low life?...did he get his national security team to spy on someone?....did he fuck up the nations healthcare system?....did he give millions of dollars in gold and cash to Iran?.....did allow gun sales to Mexican gang members so they will kill and he could blame American gun stores?....did he ruin our economy and refuse to fix it?....please tell me why you think he is a low life....

Those 3 I mentioned were generally Dem states Hillary did an awful job campaigning there Biden or whomever won't make the same mistak and from what I hear home building isn't so good, and all stores are off and downgrading expectations for the year ,,, except dollar gen
Its the economy stupid......if you want a chance of beating Trump you will have to destroy the economy first....good luck with that.....
Trump has started doing that all by himself Prices will skyrocket unemployment will rise as people don't buy as much as China doesn't give in to trump Others might but they might not either Leaders of countries don't like losing face

Ed....why is he a low life?...did he get his national security team to spy on someone?....did he fuck up the nations healthcare system?....did he give millions of dollars in gold and cash to Iran?.....did allow gun sales to Mexican gang members so they will kill and he could blame American gun stores?....did he ruin our economy and refuse to fix it?....please tell me why you think he is a low life....
I give up

Dude, you have no honor

Trump has started doing that all by himself Prices will skyrocket unemployment will rise as people don't buy as much as China doesn't give in to trump Others might but they might not either Leaders of countries don't like losing face
Fk them all

Dude, you have no honor
Last one,i'm posting too much lol

About this website

WATERFORDWHISPERSNEWS.COM

Oval Office Fumigated After Complaints Of Overwhelming Smell Of Bullshit

I give up
I remember when the Global Warming Agenda started back in the 1970's as early as I can remember. The beaches would all be gone in a decade or so. Half of Florida was supposed to be gone. Or Hollywood actors telling us all fossil fuels would be gone within a few years back then. The Ozone layer scam perpetuated on us also. At some point you don't believe the lies. Remember Dodd/Frank and giving people who are closer to prison then upstanding citizens mortgage loans. Oh we all had fun at that one. And remember Obamacare and Nancy Pelosi's pronouncement. A trooper she is I tell you. So many years and so many lies.....Oh...Oh...Oh....Claude Pepper and Tip O'Neill and the boys telling us the massive Social Security/Medicare and age increases back in the 1980's was supposed to last until the mid 2070's before any problems should arise. The fun of it all. Progs think big time when screwing over the peasants. No penny anty reaming from them. The dildo is long and thick and ribbed. And is sent one way as no one takes responsibility for the failures.

Dude, you have no honor
Last one,i'm posting too much lol

About this website

WATERFORDWHISPERSNEWS.COM

Oval Office Fumigated After Complaints Of Overwhelming Smell Of Bullshit
Then trump took office! I bet it really smelled Obammy stench

Forum List

Back