WOW: Judge Nap Drops BOMBSHELL on Fox News - Claims Trump Could Have Been Indicted

Mueller report outlines Trump 'crimes,' but no obstruction conclusion because Barr wouldn't permit indictment: Judge Nap

Robert Mueller doesn’t want to testify, but will he succeed in heading off a subpoena?

Special Counsel Robert Mueller outlined several crimes in his report but didn't offer a conclusion on obstruction because his boss was unlikely to permit prosecution.

Judge Andrew Napolitano made those claims Thursday on "Special Report," adding he sees evidence President Trump allegedly broke the law.

"I think the reason Mueller did not come to a conclusion on obstruction of justice is not because the evidence wasn't there - it's there, there are ten crimes outlined," he claimed. "The reason is because he knew that the attorney general would never give him permission to [indict]."

AmeriKKKa is getting very strange. Way to call it Judge Nap.

The same Judge “Nap” who asked Trump for a job and was told no? The good judge is wrong allot, and says what he is told to say for any given day. He is a 24/7 news hack like the rest. I don’t understand why just because he is on Foux news that he is some how credible.

Trump claims Fox News is the 'only' source for 'real' news; not 'fake' news.

It’s all a product, not news. Fox is just as fake as MSNBC.

WOW: Judge Nap Drops BOMBSHELL on Fox News - Claims Trump Could Have Been Indicted

FOR WHAT?

Where is the Obstruction that obstructed the investigation?...no one will tell me...the investigation was completed in full...we paid 40 million for it...and all we got are the same accusations we heard two years ago....

Bombshell! :aargh:

Is this the beginning of the end? Are the walls closing in? Is this the tipping point? :eek:

:abgg2q.jpg:

If nothing else, the AP propaganda whore outlet crickets do chirp in unison. Harmony, if you will. :)

You can't charge someone for obstruction because he knows less about the law than his attorney...Trump's attorney advised him properly....and like it or not libs he took the advise.....

You can't charge someone for obstruction because he knows less about the law than his attorney...Trump's attorney advised him properly....and like it or not libs he took the advise.....

You're not addressing "libs"; 1/100th of these brainwashed Marxist morons is a liberal. All the rest are worse than Nazis. Stupider, too. Very dangerous.

OP is a Social Marxist moron. Dumber than a box of rocks and mean as a rattlesnake and is to be treated about like a fucking Diamondback.

XXXX - Mod Edit -- Too close to personal threats of violence AGAIN... Marion Morrison

Last edited by a moderator:
As I mentioned in previous posts...

The Mueller Report has numerous holes. It almost reads like the absurd Steele Dossier. It holds no water to what Judge Nap is even saying.

A) have you have read the ENTIRE Mueller Report?
B) do you have extensive legal training?

Because if both are not true - then the Judge is a far, far, FAR better judge of it than you are.

Good day.

Mueller report outlines Trump 'crimes,' but no obstruction conclusion because Barr wouldn't permit indictment: Judge Nap

Robert Mueller doesn’t want to testify, but will he succeed in heading off a subpoena?

Special Counsel Robert Mueller outlined several crimes in his report but didn't offer a conclusion on obstruction because his boss was unlikely to permit prosecution.

Judge Andrew Napolitano made those claims Thursday on "Special Report," adding he sees evidence President Trump allegedly broke the law.

"I think the reason Mueller did not come to a conclusion on obstruction of justice is not because the evidence wasn't there - it's there, there are ten crimes outlined," he claimed. "The reason is because he knew that the attorney general would never give him permission to [indict]."

I don't always agree with him - but his loyalty to the Constitution is beyond question.

And he sticks his neck out even when most want to chop it off.

He is an American political hero.

Last edited:
Looks like the walls are closing in.

Let's hope so.

But without the Senate - it's going nowhere.
Actually its going somewhere.....its going towards a landslide win for THE Donald in 2020......just except it now...it will make things easier for you....

You're not addressing "libs"; 1/100th of these brainwashed Marxist morons is a liberal. All the rest are worse than Nazis. Stupider, too. Very dangerous.

OP is a Social Marxist moron. Dumber than a box of rocks and mean as a rattlesnake and is to be treated about like a fucking Diamondback.

XXXX - Mod Edit -- Too close to personal threats of violence AGAIN... Marion Morrison

OP is not a "Social Marxist" :26: (what is that?) ......... I'm an Independent from the Caddo Nation

Looks like Marion was making more threats on a former POTUS; naughty, naughty

Looks like the walls are closing in.

Let's hope so.

But without the Senate - it's going nowhere.
Actually its going somewhere.....its going towards a landslide win for THE Donald in 2020......just except it now...it will make things easier for you....
how are you going to win when mich wisc and penn turn on you ?

I don't always agree with him - but his loyalty to the Constitution is beyond question.

And he sticks his neck out even when most want to chop it off.

He is an American political hero.
Also served when the POS trump ran

While the prospect of impeachment has caught a lot of media attention, Fox News Senior Capitol Hill Producer Chad Pergram said the sheer number of supportive politicians made it very unlikely.

"The breakdown right now is 432 members [in the House of Representatives] ... there are 44, count them, members, 44 members -- one of them is a Republican -- [Rep.] Justin Amash from Michigan -- who are for impeachment," Pergram told Fox News host Bill Hemmer in his "Hemmer Time" podcast published on Thursday.

"That works out to 9.8 percent -- not even 10 percent -- so when you hear all this noise about impeachment, they are nowhere near that number," he added.

While the prospect of impeachment has caught a lot of media attention, Fox News Senior Capitol Hill Producer Chad Pergram said the sheer number of supportive politicians made it very unlikely.

"The breakdown right now is 432 members [in the House of Representatives] ... there are 44, count them, members, 44 members -- one of them is a Republican -- [Rep.] Justin Amash from Michigan -- who are for impeachment," Pergram told Fox News host Bill Hemmer in his "Hemmer Time" podcast published on Thursday.

"That works out to 9.8 percent -- not even 10 percent -- so when you hear all this noise about impeachment, they are nowhere near that number," he added.
You know of course the reason why so few for Impeachment?? Not because the pos doesn't deserve it but because Pelosi thinks it's going to strengthen republican voters Personally I think that's BS

Why would they turn?...they are back to work....I have a friend in Pittsburgh he lives near an old closed down steel mill...the town was devastated in 2008....today its on its way back...stores are up and running....restaurants are open again and home construction is happening for the first time since 1978....people are spending and saving again....so you give me your estimate for when they will turn on Trump...I need a good chuckle....

Why would they turn?...they are back to work....I have a friend in Pittsburgh he lives near an old closed down steel mill...the town was devastated in 2008....today its on its way back...stores are up and running....restaurants are open again and home construction is happening for the first time since 1978....people are spending and saving again....so you give me your estimate for when they will turn on Trump...I need a good chuckle....
Those 3 I mentioned were generally Dem states Hillary did an awful job campaigning there Biden or whomever won't make the same mistak and from what I hear home building isn't so good, and all stores are off and downgrading expectations for the year ,,, except dollar gen

Forum List

Back