Wow, Trump quickly becoming a Russian Reality TV Star with his astonishing admiration of KGB Putin.

R

rdean

On Russian TV, Trump says it's 'unlikely' Putin trying to sway election - CNNPolitics.com

Washington (CNN)Donald Trump gave an interview Thursday that aired on a television station funded by the Kremlin, arguing that the Russian government was "probably" not meddling in the American presidential race.

He also suggested that the allegation was politically motivated.

Donald Trump defends Putin — on Putin's TV network

-----------------------

Of course Putin is strong. If he doesn't like someone, he has them killed. Trump wants to be strong like Putin.

so tell me dean....do you think you are swaying any trump supporters here to not vote for the guy?.......i mean you did a bang up job in your daily anti-republican threads convincing them....so is this going to be any better?....

Well deanie, I see your relationship with the DNC hasn't changed one iota.

d233934555772e41c71ac45b54411668.jpg

Ya know, I'd probably be disappointed if it did change........ :thup:

I don't make this stuff up about Trump. He creates it himself.

"It may not have been the choicest of venues for Donald Trump, as he disputes the charge that he is being played by Russian President Vladimir Putin.

But there he was Thursday, being interviewed on Russia Today, the network funded by the Kremlin. Trump’s campaign said it was all a big mistake."

Indeed.

In fact, the Trump ‘campaign’ is all a big mistake.

so tell me dean....do you think you are swaying any trump supporters here to not vote for the guy?.......i mean you did a bang up job in your daily anti-republican threads convincing them....so is this going to be any better?....
True. Republicans wish Putin could be the one running for them after all.
thats not true, i know quite a few republicans who cant stand trump or putin....

thats not true, i know quite a few republicans who cant stand trump or putin....
Yeah but they're RINO's now. They don't have any say in anything until Dump loses in November.

Trump supporters are a lost cause. It's the undecideds that will ultimately decide the election and every time he opens his mouth that fades further in the rear view mirror. :laugh2:

Trump supporters are a lost cause. It's the undecideds that will ultimately decide the election and every time he opens his mouth that fades further in the rear view mirror. :laugh2:

I wonder.

I think HRC may have enough republican support to win outright. We'll never know, of course but I think she is in that rarified air of perhaps not needing undecided to break for her

I wonder.

I think HRC may have enough republican support to win outright. We'll never know, of course but I think she is in that rarified air of perhaps not needing undecided to break for her
Correct.

Clinton needs to make sure Democrats go out and vote, just as the president successfully did in 2012.

If Republicans admire Putin, which they do, then why don't they admire Castro, Saddam and Qaddafi?

image.jpeg
If Republicans admire Putin, which they do, then why don't they admire Castro, Saddam and Qaddafi?

Forum List

Back