Wow, Trump quickly becoming a Russian Reality TV Star with his astonishing admiration of KGB Putin.

so tell me dean....do you think you are swaying any trump supporters here to not vote for the guy?.......i mean you did a bang up job in your daily anti-republican threads convincing them....so is this going to be any better?....
Trump supporters are a lost cause. It's the undecideds that will ultimately decide the election and every time he opens his mouth that fades further in the rear view mirror. :laugh2:
That fading sensation is between your ears. Only the leftist loons buy into this kind of bullshit. Normal people laugh at you.

It's the undecideds that will ultimately decide the election and every time he(Trump) opens his mouth that fades further in the rear view mirror.
That fading sensation is between your ears. Only the leftist loons buy into this kind of bullshit. Normal people laugh at you.
If that's true, why has Trump taken a hit in the polls since the debate the other day?

Trump says that Putin is a strong leader and that Obama isn't...and you on the far left immediately get your panties in a bunch insisting that conservatives "love" Putin! It's not that we even LIKE Putin...it's simply a fact that he's a leader and Barry is a joke!

It's the undecideds that will ultimately decide the election and every time he(Trump) opens his mouth that fades further in the rear view mirror.
If that's true, why has Trump taken a hit in the polls since the debate the other day?
Sure he has. The undecideds are going up and down minute by minute. LOL.

so tell me dean....do you think you are swaying any trump supporters here to not vote for the guy?.......i mean you did a bang up job in your daily anti-republican threads convincing them....so is this going to be any better?....
Trump supporters are a lost cause. It's the undecideds that will ultimately decide the election and every time he opens his mouth that fades further in the rear view mirror. :laugh2:
yes they are......but then so are hillaries.....

True. Republicans wish Putin could be the one running for them after all.
thats not true, i know quite a few republicans who cant stand trump or putin....
If Republicans admire Putin, which they do, then why don't they admire Castro, Saddam and Qaddafi?
If Republicans admire Putin, which they do,
if you knew any you would find out many dont.........
then why don't they admire Castro, Saddam and Qaddafi?
find some and ask them....

"It may not have been the choicest of venues for Donald Trump, as he disputes the charge that he is being played by Russian President Vladimir Putin.

But there he was Thursday, being interviewed on Russia Today, the network funded by the Kremlin. Trump’s campaign said it was all a big mistake."

Indeed.

In fact, the Trump ‘campaign’ is all a big mistake.
I rated this post a "Funny and Agree", but realistically it should be a "Sad and Agree".

He is an absolute doofus and an embarrassment to every American, except of course the nitwits who support him.

The interview was with Larry King....on his podcast. The fact that it was also carried on RT is basically meaningless. The Trump camp shouldn't have been defensive when it was brought up. There is nothing wrong with doing an interview that is on RT.

true, no one can "fix" right wing stupidity on a forum such as this....The best that anyone can do, is to REMIND right wing morons that they are morons....

If Republicans admire Putin, which they do, then why don't they admire Castro, Saddam and Qaddafi?

Or North Korea's Kim Jong-un....Now THERE'S a guy that right wingers should simply "adore"..Why?Well, Jong-un can win an election unanimously...there virtually never any crimes in that entire country and his generals adore the ground he walks on.....I mean, talk about an "effective leader"...the very type that right wingers SHOULD admire and try to emulate through Trump.

NO, what we have here is another zero-information post from you. Do you ever post anything of any substance? I've yet to see an example.

The moron is being placed on ignore by even other right wingers....Just a masochist looking for some needed abuse.....My advice is to also place him on ignore.

You freaking libs, how many countries have you meddled in over the past 8 years you got some balls pointing a finger at Russia.

true, no one can "fix" right wing stupidity on a forum such as this....The best that anyone can do, is to REMIND right wing morons that they are morons....
that may be true but,dean is not the right person for the job here in this forum....obsessed people have credibility problems.....

Forum List

Back