Zone1 Wow we really are one Nation under God

The State of Israel is the remnant of the 'house of Judah'. The birthright promises, i.e. 'the promised land' belongs to the descendants of Joseph.

Also, the land now occupied by the Jews is small compared to the original promise of, 'as far as the eye can see'. That promise was fulfilled by ancient Israel but lost because of sin and rebellion.

R.7935337bb9dcbafe80bc47413eb2c4e2

What does that got to do with the United States of America? You said America is the promised land. Who made the promise?

Do you mean murdering Indians for land and gold? Enslaving black people? Treating the yellow man like dogs? Which God do you serve? Because all of the above= antichrist.
They were just squatters on land God intended for us.

Are you aware of Mexico's immigration laws? 99.4% of us aren't rich enough to become citizens of Mexico. I imagine there are other countries equally hostile towards foreigners.
Complicated, yes.

Many move to Mexico or Central America, and love it.

I have even considered Guatemala. I hear their government is very unstable and makes new laws every few hours. So basically it is just anarchy. I reckon it would be alright but the American ideal is so delicious. I only wish it was real.

I have even considered Guatemala. I hear their government is very unstable and makes new laws every few hours. So basically it is just anarchy. I reckon it would be alright but the American ideal is so delicious. I only wish it was real.
So, make it real for yourself, most do.

Don't be taken in by big city life with it's problems. There are small towns across America where living is peaceful and affordable.

Last edited:
They were just squatters on land God intended for us.
That is pure bull--All men are created equal. All have the same God given rights--How quickly one forgets-Do unto others as you would have them do unto you--So by your statements if a group looks at you like you have shown its ok if they make you a slave, or kill you to steal your land if you think its ok to have it done to others-right? That is called-living in darkness.

That is pure bull--All men are created equal. All have the same God given rights--How quickly one forgets-Do unto others as you would have them do unto you--So by your statements if a group looks at you like you have shown its ok if they make you a slave, or kill you to steal your land if you think its ok to have it done to others-right? That is called-living in darkness.
Land rights have always been tenuous at best. :omg: Anyway, God claims ownership and can give the land to whomever he chooses. In the case of America, he chose the WASP's to be the dominant landowners, as per promises made.

Last edited:
Land rights have always been tenuous at best. :omg: Anyway, God claims ownership and can give the land to whomever he chooses. In the case of America, he chose the WASP's to be the dominant landowners, as per promises made.
God did not choose that.

There is no book mentioned. If so prove it.
11 And the vision of all is become unto you as the words of a book that is sealed, which men deliver to one that is learned, saying, Read this, I pray thee: and he saith, I cannot; for it is sealed:
12 And the book is delivered to him that is not learned, saying, Read this, I pray thee: and he saith, I am not learned.
So far, the word book is used twice in two verses.
13 Wherefore the Lord said, Forasmuch as this people draw near me with their mouth, and with their lips do honour me, but have removed their heart far from me, and their fear toward me is taught by the precept of men:
14 Therefore, behold, I will proceed to do a marvellous work among this people, even a marvellous work and a wonder: for the wisdom of their wise men shall perish, and the understanding of their prudent men shall be hid.
18 And in that day shall the deaf hear the words of the book, and the eyes of the blind shall see out of obscurity, and out of darkness.
There’s book again. A marvellous work and wonder. (The book)

And how do you respond?
21 That make a man an offender for a word, and lay a snare for him that reproveth in the gate, and turn aside the just for a thing of nought.

You snare at the work of the man who translated the words.

24 They also that erred in spirit shall come to understanding, and they that murmured shall learn doctrine.

Not all will be humble enough to learn doctrine. Just murmur like you.

11 And the vision of all is become unto you as the words of a book that is sealed, which men deliver to one that is learned, saying, Read this, I pray thee: and he saith, I cannot; for it is sealed:
12 And the book is delivered to him that is not learned, saying, Read this, I pray thee: and he saith, I am not learned.
So far, the word book is used twice in two verses.
13 Wherefore the Lord said, Forasmuch as this people draw near me with their mouth, and with their lips do honour me, but have removed their heart far from me, and their fear toward me is taught by the precept of men:
14 Therefore, behold, I will proceed to do a marvellous work among this people, even a marvellous work and a wonder: for the wisdom of their wise men shall perish, and the understanding of their prudent men shall be hid.
18 And in that day shall the deaf hear the words of the book, and the eyes of the blind shall see out of obscurity, and out of darkness.
There’s book again. A marvellous work and wonder. (The book)

And how do you respond?
21 That make a man an offender for a word, and lay a snare for him that reproveth in the gate, and turn aside the just for a thing of nought.

You snare at the work of the man who translated the words.

24 They also that erred in spirit shall come to understanding, and they that murmured shall learn doctrine.

Not all will be humble enough to learn doctrine. Just murmur like you.
Yes and Daniel 12:4 shows it is the hidden meanings in Daniel, they unlock revelation.

Forum List

Back