WTC building 7

But if all you want is to see steel melt, any old blowtorch will do the job. The metal at the end of the process will be useless for pretty much any technical purposes, though.

there is something called "metal fatigue" <<< so poetic. Hubby depends on a STEEL BRACE-----that itself depends on a nice solid steel ---really strong---well made SWISS craftsmanship-----screw------it happens----now and then-----
the screw breaks and he is on the floor BANG!!!!!!. <<<< all simply because a 150lb male walks on this brace. (he does not even play soccer anymore)
Somehow the CT nuts imagine they are going to convince me that a plane crash
onto a steel frame building-----a fire burning for more than an hour thruout and stuff falling all over the place is not going to bother a few steel beams?
funny thing about it is it's a red herring.
the steel beams did not need to melt and did not .
all that was required was for them to be weakened and to bend shifting the load and gravity did the rest.
the amount of melted "metal" is so small it's inconsequential.
funny thing is there was molten metal and fire would not weaken a concrete a steel hi -rise to the point of collapse never has before 9/`11 or afterView attachment 40559
only because the same condition are not present....next!
liar...next
really since 911 have there been any aircraft strikes on high rises ? any that were damaged by other collapsing high rises.
any long burning fires that were not fought for long because of no water?
the answer is no so the conditions are not present and you tripped over your dick again.

there is something called "metal fatigue" <<< so poetic. Hubby depends on a STEEL BRACE-----that itself depends on a nice solid steel ---really strong---well made SWISS craftsmanship-----screw------it happens----now and then-----
the screw breaks and he is on the floor BANG!!!!!!. <<<< all simply because a 150lb male walks on this brace. (he does not even play soccer anymore)
Somehow the CT nuts imagine they are going to convince me that a plane crash
onto a steel frame building-----a fire burning for more than an hour thruout and stuff falling all over the place is not going to bother a few steel beams?
funny thing about it is it's a red herring.
the steel beams did not need to melt and did not .
all that was required was for them to be weakened and to bend shifting the load and gravity did the rest.
the amount of melted "metal" is so small it's inconsequential.
funny thing is there was molten metal and fire would not weaken a concrete a steel hi -rise to the point of collapse never has before 9/`11 or afterView attachment 40559
only because the same condition are not present....next!
liar...next
really since 911 have there been any aircraft strikes on high rises ? any that were damaged by other collapsing high rises.
the answer is no so the conditions are not present and you tripped over your dick again.
why do you say that when NIST says fire not damage brought done the wtc7..who is it you are trying to deceive

I certainly BELIEVE that------ a plane crashed into the damn thing-----the event provided a few hundred reasons for fires to start up in a big building with all kinds
of machinery around, and electrical connections and------of course some chick with nail polish remover in her purse ........well ---anyway ----lots of reasons ----OH----the SEVEN building!!!!!!!!!-----that had all kinds of stuff FALL on it-----same thing
a plane did not but wtc 1 did.

right are we still talking about that building? As far as I recall there was
no one in it when it went down
so people can just blow up a 47 floor skyscraper on 9/11 and no one should care ?..the real question is why are you and cronies still talking about it..so why are you

what makes you think "people BLEW IT UP? " I did not see the first plane hit---
but I saw the second----------the people controlling those planes were, clearly,
VERY MOTIVATED and the people celebrating the event (on Atlantic Avenue, Brooklyn) were very delighted with the event and the motivation of the people who controlled the planes
no plane wtc 7 dumbass

right ---no plane-----big fire and big explosion as WTC 1 and 2 collapsed MORON

why do you say that when NIST says fire not damage brought done the wtc7..who is it you are trying to deceive

I just read Daw's post. Nowhere does he claim that the damage from falling buildings brought down WTC7. It did, however, cause the fires that did bring down WTC7.
So who is it you are trying to deceive?

I just read Daw's post. Nowhere does he claim that the damage from falling buildings brought down WTC7. It did, however, cause the fires that did bring down WTC7.
So who is it you are trying to deceive?
"really since 911 have there been any aircraft strikes on high rises ? any that were damaged
by other collapsing high rises."

He is claiming wtc 7 can not be compared to all other skyscraper fires because it was damaged by falling debris, knowing full well NIST say damage was not a factor other than igniting the fires...so then it can be compared to other hi-rise fires...

so people can just blow up a 47 floor skyscraper on 9/11 and no one should care ?..the real question is why are you and cronies still talking about it..so why are you

but I saw the second----------the people controlling those planes were, clearly,
VERY MOTIVATED and the people celebrating the event (on Atlantic Avenue, Brooklyn) were very delighted with the event and the motivation of the people who controlled the planes
no plane wtc 7 dumbass

What big explosion occurred at wtc 7 according to NIST ?

no plane wtc 7 dumbass

the explosion -----ie BIG TIME ENERGY release----was the collapses of building one and two ------the shock wave w

no plane wtc 7 dumbass

the big time explosion ---huge release of energy was the collapses of buildings one and two------cast debris all over Manhattan Other buildings in the area were also damaged----an historic church----had to be rebuilt

no plane wtc 7 dumbass

the explosion -----ie BIG TIME ENERGY release----was the collapses of building one and two ------the shock wave w

no plane wtc 7 dumbass

the big time explosion ---huge release of energy was the collapses of buildings one and two------cast debris all over Manhattan Other buildings in the area were also damaged----an historic church----had to be rebuilt
Newton s laws of motion A simple introduction

no plane wtc 7 dumbass

no plane wtc 7 dumbass

Newton s laws of motion A simple introduction

I know newton's laws of motion-------I do not need your "simple" comic book version

I certainly BELIEVE that------ a plane crashed into the damn thing-----the event provided a few hundred reasons for fires to start up in a big building with all kinds
of machinery around, and electrical connections and------of course some chick with nail polish remover in her purse ........well ---anyway ----lots of reasons ----OH----the SEVEN building!!!!!!!!!-----that had all kinds of stuff FALL on it-----same thing

no plane wtc 7 dumbass
do try and keep up agent rosie troll.Like all shills,you ran away with your tail between your legs from my four videos. like clockwork,you agents are so predictable.lol

the use of an Incendiary
if there was one but there was not...next!

Nor was there molten steel.

Same old silly YouTubes. Anyone can say anything and upload a video but none of the "witnesses" you quote tested the material ... NONE. Yet no matter how many times that truth is revealed, you continue to post your silliness.

You don't even listen to them.

they NEVER listen to any of the videos you post here since it shoots down their lunatic ramblings.:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

no plane wtc 7 dumbass
do try and keep up agent rosie troll.Like all shills,you ran away with your tail between your legs from my four videos. like clockwork,you agents are so predictable.lol

I don't do videos because I have no speakers. cocksucker

no plane wtc 7 dumbass

Well your potty mouth makes up for it. On the bottom of most videos is a closed caption, CC and you can read it, although most of the time the spelling if off, but usually one can keep understand what is being said.

no plane wtc 7 dumbass

Well your potty mouth makes up for it. On the bottom of most videos is a closed caption, CC and you can read it, although most of the time the spelling if off, but usually one can keep understand what is being said.
you can buy speakers for 10 bucks..

no plane wtc 7 dumbass

how would an illiterate slut like you know if the spelling is off?------even so----I have seen lots of spelling errors coming from your pig sty. I am not interested in the issue of building seven. It was empty of people when it went down. Your pigs had already murdered thousands. -------and your filth continues

And you think that this giant army of many different agencies paying people troll hasn't been generally noticed why? None of them have spoken up about being paid to troll and derail discussions about 9/11 why?

That... does not answer my question. So you are claiming that massive groups in every major three letter agency are doing this? Do you realize how many middle managers would have to know?

"Hey Bob, I get why we need to have our people say that ISIS is a bunch of poopy heads, and that the dollar is more stable as a currency than it really is, but why are we being told to troll and disrupt any attempt at a discussion about 9/11?" You don't think that wouldn't raise more questions than it it would squish?
hey new guy, eot's will never give you an honest answer...

And I suppose that you think you do?

If so, that's laughable since YOU have NEVER posted anything honest or factual about 9/11, you dumbfuck! :eusa_liar: :lmao:
:fu:
thanks for proving theory correct... conspiracy believers can't distinguish fact from fiction ...

thanks for proving that you're still full of shit as usual. :cuckoo: :eusa_liar: :lol:

Forum List

Back