WTF? Toronto Mayor after the carnage committed today reminds us "that we are inclusive"

It serves an internal purpose. It makes one feel better, in a roundabout way.

It serves no external purpose. In fact, hatred can only make you act worse - it can never make you act better.
As an external factor hatred can be a great motivator.

Did any of your relatives actually fight the Nazis? Because that would have been justifiable in every sense.

Yes. My grandfather, and his three brothers, and my grandmother's two brothers.

And of course it was justified. As far as I'm concerned, it was the last just war we've fought.

But that doesn't have anything to do with hatred.
LOL you've really got your thinking cap on tonight.

Did any of these brave fighters kill them some Nazis?

Absolutely.

I'm still not understanding why this makes hatred a good thing.
Yeah...never said it was.

It's a great motivator. It's what Dems have been using ever since Trump scorched the pantsuit off of Hillary.

Dems don’t hate Trump. They consider him unfit for office - intellectually, emotionally, and morally.

Apology accepted. :)

How can hating Hitler be reasonable and serve no purpose?

I don't understand why you can't see the answer to your question.

The fact that it is reasonable to expect someone whose family has been killed to hate the man behind it is unrelated to whether or not that hatred serves an external purpose.
If it serves no purpose then it is the opposite of reasonable. It is unreasonable. It is unjustified.

It serves an internal purpose. It makes one feel better, in a roundabout way.

It serves no external purpose. In fact, hatred can only make you act worse - it can never make you act better.

Did any of your relatives actually fight the Nazis? Because that would have been justifiable in every sense.

Hatred is a very poor motivator. It leads one to make bad decisions without careful consideration of all of the facts, information and options.

The statements “Don’t get mad, get even” and “Revenge is a dish best served cold”. Hot emotions like hate and anger destroy the hater not the hated.

The Allies didn’t take out Hitler because they hated him. They did it to stop his aggression, to save lives and to make the world a safer place.
Might want to preach to the Democrats. So far, hatred is all they've got.

And of course it was justified. As far as I'm concerned, it was the last just war we've fought.

Absolutely.

It's a great motivator. It's what Dems have been using ever since Trump scorched the pantsuit off of Hillary.

Dems don’t hate Trump. They consider him unfit for office - intellectually, emotionally, and morally.
Dems hate Trump with a passion. He ruined the Queen's life and is helping the folks stuck on the plantation. They've gone to war for less.

I have long been against all Third World Immigration, and indeed, support a complete stoppage of all immigration until we assimilate the massive number of immigrants that we have now.

I don't care whether he is muslim or not.

But if only .03 percent of Armenians are Muslim, it would be very, very unlikely that any "random" Armenian mass murderer would be a Muslim.

So if he is, that supports the idea that the problem has something to do with Islam.

Just saying.

If it's a problem with Islam, why aren't there 1.6 billion Islamic terrorists?

Why aren't there anymore Islamic Tatar terrorists, than there are White Christian terrorists? In fact, Irish, Basque, and a bunch of lone British weirdos like Paddock, Roof, Fields and others have been more of a mass murder / terrorist issue than the Islamic Tatars.

It's clearly about their genes, and race...

Weren't the Irish and the Basque terrorists mostly marxists? That's a pretty sick ideology too.

There's good, and bad in all groups even if at different proportions, sometimes vastly different proportions in the case of Middle-Easterners.

However, if there's still good in a group, what makes for good, and bad in groups?

It seems the simple answer is genes + environment, for the most part.

If there is enough bad, that we have to reasonably fear random mass murder in our streets, that's enough reason to NOT roll out the welcome mat.

1%, 3%, 12, 15 27, 145 kadoodle, I don't care.

SHUT IT DOWN.

Yes, some people are just trashier, and that includes Black Protestants, Hispanic Catholics, and Muslim Arabs.

Some of the fairly White Muslims like Bosniaks, or Tatars are probably much safer, and more normal than Black Protestants, or Hispanic Catholics.

I personally don't think religion has much to do with it, it appears to be largely genetic.

Yes some people are trashier than others. Racists like you are the worst. Having lived nearly all of my adult life in downtown Toronto among blacks of every religion, Asians of all faiths and lots of Middle Eastern Muslims, I would much rather spend any amount of time with them than I would with a low life racist pig such as you.

It's time to stop and think, maybe the residents of Canada deserved to be murdered by a peaceful and honorable Armenian. It's good for them to get taught a lesson like this.

Absolutely.

Dems hate Trump with a passion. He ruined the Queen's life and is helping the folks stuck on the plantation. They've gone to war for less.
And it is your job to tell Democrats what we hate......oh really?

Absolutely.

You hate bacon, but you look like it's source. Irony.

It's time to stop and think, maybe the residents of Canada deserved to be murdered by a peaceful and honorable Armenian. It's good for them to get taught a lesson like this.
Are we sure it wasn't set up to happen by the likes of you?

An Armenian? Not likely. Judging from the pollyannaish view of the multiculti exhibited by Canadians here, they may well deserve this back to reality moment. They mayor wants everyone to remember how inclusive they are. Good. They are inclusive. They can go to one another's funerals.

Are we sure it wasn't set up to happen by the likes of you?

An Armenian? Not likely. Judging from the pollyannaish view of the multiculti exhibited by Canadians here, they may well deserve this back to reality moment. They mayor wants everyone to remember how inclusive they are. Good. They are inclusive. They can go to one another's funerals.
"they may well deserve this back to reality moment".......I'm pretty spot on there.

Absolutely.

I love bacon.....really I do. You are 0 for 2 so far.

Bacon is the biggest reason why I am not and will never be a vegetarian.

Bacon is the biggest reason why I am not and will never be a vegetarian.
That and a well cooked steak .....and carnitas.

At least you don't argue the resemblance.

Dems hate Trump. If you think hate isn't a great motivator, there are 8 million dead Jews to argue differently.

Dems hate Trump. If you think hate isn't a great motivator, there are 8 million dead Jews to argue differently.
Some Dems might hate trump....but as a group, no they do not. You are now 0 for 3.

Some Dems might hate trump....but as a group, no they do not. You are now 0 for 3.
As a political party, it's their slogan, Porky.

The Jews I know have never expressed hate either. Simon Wiesenthal, who devoted his entire life to hunting Nazis, didn’t murder them in a rage. He arrested them, had them tried and punished by the law as a warning to others.

You’re projecting your feelings into others. That’s dangerous because people don’t think or act the way you believe they do.

I have never heard a single liberal say they hate Trump but I’ve seen a lot of right wingers expressed hatred for liberals, for the Clintons, and for minorities. No good ever comes from hate.

Then you will have no problem linking that slogan for us, chubby.

The Jews I know have never expressed hate either. Simon Wiesenthal, who devoted his entire life to hunting Nazis, didn’t murder them in a rage. He arrested them, had them tried and punished by the law as a warning to others.

You’re projecting your feelings into others. That’s dangerous because people don’t think or act the way you believe they do.

I have never heard a single liberal say they hate Trump but I’ve seen a lot of right wingers expressed hatred for liberals, for the Clintons, and for minorities. No good ever comes from hate.
The hate came from the Nazis, tubbs. Quite the motivator.

And unless you love the names enumerated by The Great Loser in her basket of deplorables, you be lyin' as usual.

Then you will have no problem linking that slogan for us, chubby.
Take it from another great Dem orator, Wattles:

Maxine Waters Ludicrously Claims That 70 Percent Of Women Want To Impeach Trump

Forum List

Back