WTF? Toronto Mayor after the carnage committed today reminds us "that we are inclusive"

As an external factor hatred can be a great motivator.

Did any of your relatives actually fight the Nazis? Because that would have been justifiable in every sense.

Yes. My grandfather, and his three brothers, and my grandmother's two brothers.

And of course it was justified. As far as I'm concerned, it was the last just war we've fought.

But that doesn't have anything to do with hatred.
LOL you've really got your thinking cap on tonight.

Did any of these brave fighters kill them some Nazis?

Absolutely.

I'm still not understanding why this makes hatred a good thing.
Yeah...never said it was.

It's a great motivator. It's what Dems have been using ever since Trump scorched the pantsuit off of Hillary.

Dems don’t hate Trump. They consider him unfit for office - intellectually, emotionally, and morally.

"Dems don't hate Trump". ROTFLOL !!! :laughing0301:

By the way, to the libs here who are celebrating the fact this horrendous act, was not carried out by an Islamic nut, keep in mind there was every reason to believe someone using a vehicle to kill people was an Islamist.

It's called, going with the odds.

By the way, to the libs here who are celebrating the fact this horrendous act, was not carried out by an Islamic nut, keep in mind there was every reason to believe someone using a vehicle to kill people was an Islamist.

The odds were greater that it was a male.......a woman hating male, these radical moooslims being a part of that group.

Yes. My grandfather, and his three brothers, and my grandmother's two brothers.

And of course it was justified. As far as I'm concerned, it was the last just war we've fought.

But that doesn't have anything to do with hatred.

Absolutely.

It's a great motivator. It's what Dems have been using ever since Trump scorched the pantsuit off of Hillary.

Dems don’t hate Trump. They consider him unfit for office - intellectually, emotionally, and morally.

I'm sure there are some haters....but as a group, no.

The odds were greater that it was a male.......a woman hating male, these radical moooslims being a part of that group.

But to be more specific, in the world today, with this way of murdering people, it was more likely to be a woman-hating Islamist.

Absolutely.

There's more than just "some".

Absolutely.

Give a number then.

Give a number then.

Let me guess, you believe Dimocrats are incapable of hating ?

What was the Mayor supposed to say?

Hmmmm... The safety of our citizens before worrying about diversity? Have a sound and reasonable immigration policy and diversity will take care of itself without sacrificing the safety of it's citizens. But in true Liberal form it's diversity before safety.
In the immediate aftermath of a tragedy you want the mayor to be divisive? Before all the facts are known. Of course you do.

People get worked up over the most trivial of things. Oh noes, the mayor said Toronto is an inclusive community! The horror.

Manipulated by your media outlets much?

Of course that's not what I said. Liberal tactic - Lie and keep repeating the lie.

Holy freaking Toledo! Another fucking politician chiding his citizens to "be good now; don't get mad at the terror attack; we all have to hold hands and sing kum by ya"

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGH!!

John Tory needs to be politically bitch slapped into another universe for thinking only about Toronto's reputation around the world at a time like this.

“This is a time when this community should come together,” Toronto Mayor John Tory said at a press briefing on Monday.

“I hope that we will, as a city, remind ourselves of the fact that we are admired around the world for being inclusive and for being accepting and understanding and considerate, and that we are united in standing in solidarity, especially with those who have fallen victim to this terrible tragedy today.”

9 Dead, 16 Injured: The Latest on the Van That Plowed into a Crowd in Toronto

Well Canadian officials aren't calling it a terrorist attack just yet but they have imported thousands of Syrian refugees in thanks to their asshole of a Premier.

Why the van attack isn't being called terrorism yet

So Alek Minassian made the Attack it was a premeditated act and he wanted to kill women, in a kind of hatred but he takes a van and killed passengers at random.
Who can believe such a story? and the government goes even further to minimize what happened it don't uses anymore the word terrorist they say that it is not in the field of the national security?

Give a number then.

Let me guess, you believe Dimocrats are incapable of hating ?
I've not said that at all....in fact, if you look back one post, I said "I'm sure there are some haters"........didn't you read my post?

Holy freaking Toledo! Another fucking politician chiding his citizens to "be good now; don't get mad at the terror attack; we all have to hold hands and sing kum by ya"

John Tory needs to be politically bitch slapped into another universe for thinking only about Toronto's reputation around the world at a time like this.

“This is a time when this community should come together,” Toronto Mayor John Tory said at a press briefing on Monday.

“I hope that we will, as a city, remind ourselves of the fact that we are admired around the world for being inclusive and for being accepting and understanding and considerate, and that we are united in standing in solidarity, especially with those who have fallen victim to this terrible tragedy today.”

Well Canadian officials aren't calling it a terrorist attack just yet but they have imported thousands of Syrian refugees in thanks to their asshole of a Premier.

Well, maybe we need to call INCELs terrorists.

So Alek Minassian made the Attack it was a premeditated act and he wanted to kill women, in a kind of hatred but he takes a van and killed passengers at random.
Who can believe such a story? and the government goes even further to minimize what happened it don't uses anymore the word terrorist they say that it is not in the field of the national security?

Gee, just like the American government didn’t label the Las Vegas shooter a “terrorist” after he shot more than 500 people. Nor did they label the murder of 8 blacks at an iconic black church as a terrorist act either.

Governments only label these attacks as “terrorism” only if there is a political ideology behind them. Racism, misogyny or personal grievance is never labelled as “terrorism”. I don’t agree with it not being terrorism, but I do agree it’s not a matter of national security.

I have no difficulty in believing misogyny is involved. This guy was said to be quiet, withdrawn, and socially awkward by his classmates. He gave a shout out to the perpetrator of a similar attack in California on his twitter account just before the attack.

I don’t see that the government has been evasive in their reporting of what happened. I see them being careful to avoid jumping to conclusions and not releasing information on the basis of rumour or speculation so that they don’t have to issue multiple corrections later.

Gee, just like the American government didn’t label the Las Vegas shooter a “terrorist” after he shot more than 500 people. Nor did they label the murder of 8 blacks at an iconic black church as a terrorist act either.

Governments only label these attacks as “terrorism” only if there is a political ideology behind them. Racism, misogyny or personal grievance is never labelled as “terrorism”. I don’t agree with it not being terrorism, but I do agree it’s not a matter of national security.

I have no difficulty in believing misogyny is involved. This guy was said to be quiet, withdrawn, and socially awkward by his classmates. He gave a shout out to the perpetrator of a similar attack in California on his twitter account just before the attack.

I don’t see that the government has been evasive in their reporting of what happened. I see them being careful to avoid jumping to conclusions and not releasing information on the basis of rumour or speculation so that they don’t have to issue multiple corrections later.
Why wouldn't the INCEL ideology be considered a political ideology?

The attacker wasn’t Syrian, nor was he a refugee. He’s a white Armenian Christian.

Our Premier doesn’t have anything to do with immigration because the provinces do not set immigration policy. Our Prime Minister, who, unlike Donald Trump, is not an asshole, is the government official who controls immigration.

Canadians not only agree with his policy of bringing in Syrian refugees, communities and churches put up their own money to privately sponsor 15,000 more Syrians, more than doubling the number of government sponsored refugees. And they’re asking him to bring in more.

Do you have any other misinformation you’d like me to refute?

Why wouldn't the INCEL ideology be considered a political ideology?

Lack of a defined organization would be my best guess. A few malcontents on the Internet but there’s no organization, leadership or manifesto. At least not yet. The whole movement needs to be strangled in infancy before any of those things become a reality.

You did not understand what I meant, I said they no longer use the word terrorist, more precisely they do not say it was not a terrorist attack just as they no longer say an attack they now say a incident all that to minimize what happens.

He attended a school for students with special needs in north Toronto, former classmates say. He would be seen walking around Thornlea Secondary School with his head down and hands clasped tightly together making meowing noises, Shereen Chami told Reuters news agency. But she added that he had not been violent: "He wasn't a social person, but from what I remember he was absolutely harmless."
I'm pretty sure we can believe whatever they tell us about this kid, Dalia. He wasn't right.
Toronto suspect praised 'incel' killer

Forum List

Back