Wyoming's Barrasso says Crying Chuck Schumer (my adjective) bears some responsibility for Kavanaugh threat

rightnow909

Diamond Member
Oct 5, 2021

But why... as another poster reminds us... don't the Rs do something about the loudmouth crying chuckie who threatened Kavanaugh...

another poster said that Rs are all talk.. not that he had to tell me.. been watching current events for years now... sheez..

does anything important ever get done in that crazy place in the east? Those **&%%$ can say and do just about anything..

Of COURSE he does.

Schumer is just following the same pattern the Democraps used all through the Summer of Love.

I'll betcha Chuckie is somehow even FUNDING the assholes that are out in front of Kavanaugh's house right now

Its not just Schumer, but Biden, Pelosi and Harris as well.

The radical talk about abortion has fired up their base to the point of actual violence.

They need to pipe down , quit with this insurrection and accept the Settled Law that the Supreme Court is presumably making.

Some? Some responsibility?

How about all of it! All responsibility!

Schumer is guilty as sin.:mad-61:

But why... as another poster reminds us... don't the Rs do something about the loudmouth crying chuckie who threatened Kavanaugh...

another poster said that Rs are all talk.. not that he had to tell me.. been watching current events for years now... sheez..

does anything important ever get done in that crazy place in the east? Those **&%%$ can say and do just about anything..

Schumer is an insurrectionist and MUST be arrested and imprisoned for attacking our democracy.

Either words are just words or words have consequences. We already know the latter is true as our government is arresting little school age kids left and right for talking about school shootings and guns. If that piece of blue shit wants to make threats . . . more power to him; but for fuck's sake hold him accountable.

It's all on Garland. He'd rather see an anti Roe vs Wade SC justice murdered than a Democrat leader charged with inciting. Garland hasn't lowered the AG bar, he flat out dropped it to the ground.

Forum List

Back