Ya Think She's A Little Nervous?

giphy.gif

He should have asked for her to be checked also. Then her body guards.

She's a sociopath.

How to Tell a Sociopath from a Psychopath

The fifth edition of the Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders (DSM-5), released by the American Psychiatric Association in 2013, lists both sociopathy and psychopathy under the heading of Antisocial Personality Disorders (ASPD). These disorders share many common behavioral traits which lead to the confusion between them. Key traits that sociopaths and psychopaths share include:

• A disregard for laws and social mores
  • A disregard for the rights of others
  • A failure to feel remorse or guilt
  • A tendency to display violent behavior
looks to me like she is both!! :up:

and why did they send Bob McDonnell to prison for? and why isnt Charlie Rangel in prison?

Hillary's strategy...
Put on the Joker Smile makeup.
The woman's a piece of work.
That cackle.
She's not an insider because she's a FEMALE!

She's going to be charged with lying to Congress

As much as I would like it to happen. As much as it should happen. It ain't gonna.
That's exactly what Nixon said............................

Mark my words and hopefully in a few weeks you can laugh at me for being wrong.

If Watergate happened today, Nixon would have never left office.
Hillary not only broke the law here, but she instructed dozens to hundreds of other people to do the same, all of them now facing prison time. Do you really think that they are all going to jail to protect her? The State dept employee, who set up her $500.00 Walmart server already plead the fifth, because anything he said would have landed him in prison, because he clearly knew the State Dept rules, and that he was breaking them to help a domestic spy, Hillary Clinton, who in the early 1800's would already have been hanged from the neck until dead.

Bill always had terrible taste in women, but wtf was he thinking when he married her?

Forum List

Back