Yea Or Nay?

I bet they canā€™t.
Not to you. You have built a wall around yourself off that prevents you from considering other peopleā€™s opinions as justifiable.

Itā€™s intellectual cowardice.
Intellectual courage to follow ones convictions.
Courage is considering that you may be wrong.

For instance, I can easily make a justifiable argument for Trump. I donā€™t agree with the argument but itā€™s rational.
Courage is standing up in the face of a giant media propaganda machine, college campus professoriate and the enemies of the USA abroad: China and Russia who the Democrats adore for nefarious political purposes.
Courage is not isolating yourself from contrary opinion and hiding in a media bubble.

Courage is listening to the other opinions and not just calling them ā€œfake newsā€.

As if republicans don't just vote the party ticket

We are not going to vote for baby murdering abortionist Democrats. :talk2hand:

Like this guy:

"Catholic Priest: Joe Biden ā€œClaims to be a Catholic But Throws the Teachings Out the Windowā€

www.lifenews.com

Catholic Priest: Joe Biden ā€œClaims to be a Catholic But Throws the Teachings Out the Windowā€
Joe Biden is facing continued criticism from Catholic leaders for touting his Catholic faith but not really living it. The presumed Democrat presidential nom
www.lifenews.com

View attachment 452117

"Itā€™s official, the main Democrat platform going into the 2020 election is Infanticide.
According to the Washington Post: ā€˜Joe Biden asked for a pen. Then he reversed a position heā€™d held for four decadesā€™.
Former Vice President Joe Bidenā€™s U-Turn on the Hyde Amendment on Thursday makes the coast clear: All 24 main contenders in the DNC primary race are, down to the last one, solidly pro-abortion."
canadafreepress.com

Biden Says His Infanticide U-Turn Republicansā€™ Fault
Biden Says His Infanticide U-Turn Republicansā€™ Fault, infanticide, Hyde Amendment
canadafreepress.com

canadafreepress.com

The Catholic church has publicly stated that Biden is NOT in good standing with the church. The lying POS just uses the Catholic church to get votes, he's a poser Christian.
In November 2019, Trump appointed his personal pastor, televangelist Paula White, to the White House Office of Public Liaison. In October 2020, Trump said that he identified as a non-denominational Christian. In other words Trump doesn't attend church and is not a religious person. He has been divorced twice and has committed adultery. He's a marvelous example of a true christian. He espouses the right to life, anti abortion because it gets him followers and votes. Religious views don't belong in governments that should be secular. I'd go as far to say that no laws prohibitting the right of a woman to terminate a pregnancy or force a pregnancy to term should be a law. Doctors who find no problems with prefroming an abortion or not should be left up to the doctor and if he chooses to do it pro-bono for those who can't afford it so be it. A women has the right to choose and hopefully the educated among us will realize this. Don't shove you religious views down my throat and I don't shove mine down yours. An aside our evangelical Christians have been waiting a long time for the rapture to come. I'm 80 and my lifespan is getting shorter by the years. I'm hoping it come sooner than later because there will be a lot of free stuff to be had. All kidding aside if we all lived by the tenet that says " do unto others as you would have them do unto you. The world will be a better place.

^^^ get this lib's but but but Trump lol. Come here lib, Biden is a poser Catholic. :itsok:

Like this guy:

"Catholic Priest: Joe Biden ā€œClaims to be a Catholic But Throws the Teachings Out the Windowā€

www.lifenews.com

Catholic Priest: Joe Biden ā€œClaims to be a Catholic But Throws the Teachings Out the Windowā€
Joe Biden is facing continued criticism from Catholic leaders for touting his Catholic faith but not really living it. The presumed Democrat presidential nom
www.lifenews.com

View attachment 452117

"Itā€™s official, the main Democrat platform going into the 2020 election is Infanticide.
According to the Washington Post: ā€˜Joe Biden asked for a pen. Then he reversed a position heā€™d held for four decadesā€™.
Former Vice President Joe Bidenā€™s U-Turn on the Hyde Amendment on Thursday makes the coast clear: All 24 main contenders in the DNC primary race are, down to the last one, solidly pro-abortion."
canadafreepress.com

Biden Says His Infanticide U-Turn Republicansā€™ Fault, infanticide, Hyde Amendment
canadafreepress.com

canadafreepress.com

The Catholic church has publicly stated that Biden is NOT in good standing with the church. The lying POS just uses the Catholic church to get votes, he's a poser Christian.
In November 2019, Trump appointed his personal pastor, televangelist Paula White, to the White House Office of Public Liaison. In October 2020, Trump said that he identified as a non-denominational Christian. In other words Trump doesn't attend church and is not a religious person. He has been divorced twice and has committed adultery. He's a marvelous example of a true christian. He espouses the right to life, anti abortion because it gets him followers and votes. Religious views don't belong in governments that should be secular. I'd go as far to say that no laws prohibitting the right of a woman to terminate a pregnancy or force a pregnancy to term should be a law. Doctors who find no problems with prefroming an abortion or not should be left up to the doctor and if he chooses to do it pro-bono for those who can't afford it so be it. A women has the right to choose and hopefully the educated among us will realize this. Don't shove you religious views down my throat and I don't shove mine down yours. An aside our evangelical Christians have been waiting a long time for the rapture to come. I'm 80 and my lifespan is getting shorter by the years. I'm hoping it come sooner than later because there will be a lot of free stuff to be had. All kidding aside if we all lived by the tenet that says " do unto others as you would have them do unto you. The world will be a better place.

^^^ get this lib's but but but Trump lol. Come here lib, Biden is a poser Catholic. :itsok:
I really shouldn't reply because you can't read or understand what I said. Your just a pathetic individual with little capacity to understand my position. I am neither a liberal or a conservative but depending on the issue I can be one or the other.

Like this guy:

www.lifenews.com

www.lifenews.com

View attachment 452117

canadafreepress.com

canadafreepress.com

canadafreepress.com

I really shouldn't reply because you can't read or understand what I said. Your just a pathetic individual with little capacity to understand my position. I am neither a liberal or a conservative but depending on the issue I can be one or the other.

Trust me you are a left wing drone.

Like this guy:

www.lifenews.com

www.lifenews.com

View attachment 452117

canadafreepress.com

canadafreepress.com

canadafreepress.com

And you are an uneducated idiot and I'm a realist, case closed.

Like this guy:

www.lifenews.com

www.lifenews.com

View attachment 452117

canadafreepress.com

canadafreepress.com

canadafreepress.com

^^^ classic liberal deflection when they can't win an argument, oh wait are you a liberal? :eusa_think:

Like this guy:

www.lifenews.com

www.lifenews.com

View attachment 452117

canadafreepress.com

canadafreepress.com

canadafreepress.com

^^^ classic liberal deflection when they can't win an argument, oh wait are you a liberal? :eusa_think:
There was no argument you wouldn't understand one if there was ignoramus. Pax Vobiscum.

Like this guy:

www.lifenews.com

www.lifenews.com

View attachment 452117

canadafreepress.com

canadafreepress.com

canadafreepress.com

There was no argument you wouldn't understand one if there was ignoramus. Pax Vobiscum.

And the liberal starts to loose it's cool, classic. Now about Biden's fake Christian faith, he's about as Catholic as Pelosi. :auiqs.jpg:

Simply asking Democrat votes to validate, justify, that they actually thought about how they voted....or simply followed orders.

I bet they canā€™t.

In the lead-up to the election, many of us posted glowing accomplishments of Trumpā€™s, and, frankly found it difficult to imagine Trump losing his re-election bid. Even since the alleged loss, I have posted dozens of examples and challenged Democrat supporters to either list which they could provide their rejections of, or list those achievements and polices of Bidenā€™s for which they would/did vote.

The could not.

We on the Right regularly describe Democrats as infantile, and/or as dumb as asphaltā€¦..and now yet one more opportunity to drive the point home.
Not only can they not articulate policies with they eagerly anticipate from Biden and his Cartel, but Biden himself provided the rubric with which to beat his voters over the head. Here are a few of his executive orders, and I challenge any Democrat voter to explain their supportā€¦.nay, their joy, at Bidenā€™s initiation of same.

Bet they canā€™tā€¦..ā€™cause they are infantile and dumb as asphalt.

• 1. Reversed Trump move of disengaging with the World Health Org, based on their covering up Chinaā€™s culpability in spreading the Wuhan Red Death, the numerous mistaken orders about the virus, the fact that their leadership is by a Communist who is paid by Red China

• 2. Rejoin Paris climate agreement- even as the United State is far more efficient in reducing
    Greenhouse gases than the nations who are major pollutants, and the accord is nothing more
    than a re-distribution of our wealth plan.
    "ClimateDepot Fndr: Paris Accord Is About Wealth Redistribution, Not Climate"
    3. Revoke permit for Keystone XL pipeline, pause energy leasing in ANWR, obviating Trumpā€™s success in making America energy independent, effectively rewarding our enemies, Russian and Iran.

View attachment 451420

These are some of the Biden policies you voted to put in place.....

....Let's see you defend them.
Sanity verses childlike stupidity.

trump dropped out of both the WHO and Paris Climate Accords because of his view of their affects on our stock markets coupled with only a childlike ability to critically think.

You happy now

We on the Right regularly describe Democrats as infantile, and/or as dumb as asphaltā€¦..and now yet one more opportunity to drive the point home.

Not only can they not articulate policies with they eagerly anticipate from Biden and his Cartel, but Biden himself provided the rubric with which to beat his voters over the head. Here are a few of his executive orders, and I challenge any Democrat voter to explain their supportā€¦.nay, their joy, at Bidenā€™s initiation of same.

And look who showed up to prove that 'infantile and dumb as asphalt' stuff.

OK>...you've fulfilled the role you were born to fulfill.

Dismissed.
I just did little girl.

Was being a sycophant a calling in your life ruskie?
I served my country in combat. The anarchist on the left need to be dealt with.
as do the anarchists on the right. They are the same.

Like this guy:

www.lifenews.com

www.lifenews.com

View attachment 452117

canadafreepress.com

canadafreepress.com

canadafreepress.com

And the liberal starts to loose it's cool, classic. Now about Biden's fake Christian faith, he's about as Catholic as Pelosi. :auiqs.jpg:
Where arguing religion, that's a laugh Trump is a chameleon and will be whatever gets him supporters. You have nothing to say but keep on calling me a liberal your as dense as they come. I'm not defending Biden's religious choice and if he is pro choice that's his business and calling him a fake Catholic is your choice. Grow up I did long ago.

For the past two weeks, Joe is learning how to write his name. He's doing so well that they're going to have him work on learning capitalization the next two weeks.

Simply asking Democrat votes to validate, justify, that they actually thought about how they voted....or simply followed orders.

I bet they canā€™t.

In the lead-up to the election, many of us posted glowing accomplishments of Trumpā€™s, and, frankly found it difficult to imagine Trump losing his re-election bid. Even since the alleged loss, I have posted dozens of examples and challenged Democrat supporters to either list which they could provide their rejections of, or list those achievements and polices of Bidenā€™s for which they would/did vote.

The could not.

• 1. Reversed Trump move of disengaging with the World Health Org, based on their covering up Chinaā€™s culpability in spreading the Wuhan Red Death, the numerous mistaken orders about the virus, the fact that their leadership is by a Communist who is paid by Red China

• 2. Rejoin Paris climate agreement- even as the United State is far more efficient in reducing
    Greenhouse gases than the nations who are major pollutants, and the accord is nothing more
    3. Revoke permit for Keystone XL pipeline, pause energy leasing in ANWR, obviating Trumpā€™s success in making America energy independent, effectively rewarding our enemies, Russian and Iran.

View attachment 451420

I supported Bidenā€™s wise reversal of all three idiotic moves by Trump. Live by the EO then die by it. Everyone knew heā€™d do this and 7M more people voted for him. Bam! Itā€™s a mandate.

Let's see you explain that support.

2. Rejoin Paris climate agreement- even as the United State is far more efficient in reducing
  • 3. Revoke permit for Keystone XL pipeline, pause energy leasing in ANWR, obviating Trumpā€™s success in making America energy independent, effectively rewarding our enemies, Russian and Iran.
Itā€™s pretty easy to follow.

First Leaving the WHO was a mistake. Donald was as complimentary to China as anyone during the heat of it all. The WHO is an important ally. Perfect no. Taking our ball and going home gives away influence. Itā€™s an easy act to rejoin.

Second, there have been a zillion threads on climate. The world is leaving you behind. Weā€™ll be electric and solar and wind eventually. Fight to the grave but itā€™s happening.

Third, thereā€™s plenty of good arguments for canceling the pipeline: it is terribly unpopular, expensive, risky, dangerous, unneeded. Legislate the action instead of EO it and then You have a plan.

"First Leaving the WHO was a mistake."
Their main function has always been to shield Communist China.
Their officials are on the Communist Chinese payroll.....just as the Biden Cartel is.
The leader of WHO is a communist, educated in a communist university.

They've been wrong about everything.

Just like you.

Like this guy:

www.lifenews.com

www.lifenews.com

View attachment 452117

canadafreepress.com

canadafreepress.com

canadafreepress.com

How about these issues:

2. Rejoin Paris climate agreement- even as the United State is far more efficient in reducing
  • 3. Revoke permit for Keystone XL pipeline, pause energy leasing in ANWR, obviating Trumpā€™s success in making America energy independent, effectively rewarding our enemies, Russian and Iran.

Or these:

4.Biden EO: Launch an initiative to advance racial equity, end "1776 Commission" The 1776 Commission was an advisory committee established in September 2020 by thenā€“U.S. President Donald Trump to support what he called "patriotic education". Wikipedia

• 5.Preserve/fortify DACA, which helps "Dreamers" Part of the plan to get millions of illegal alien votes for the Democrat Party

• ā€œLeaked Memo Confirms What We Already Knew About Democrats And Illegal Immigration

ā€¦ a leaked document from the Center For American Progress (CAP) Action Fund shows what most of us have always known, but what Democrats like to pretend isnā€™t their reality.

Namely, the memo, in great detail, maps out how Democrats are relying on illegal immigration to prop up their political future.

ā€œThe fight to protect Dreamers is not only a moral imperative, it is also a critical component of the Democratic Partyā€™s future electoral success,ā€ reads Palmieriā€™s memo,ā€¦ā€ Leaked Memo Confirms What We Already Knew About Democrats and Illegal Immigration

• 6. Reverse travel ban targeting primarily Muslim countries
  • What a swell idea!!!
  • It must be aimed at keeping Americans safe!

• When President George W. Bush left office, the U.S. had faced 28 Islamist plots after 9/11, only one of which was successful. During the Obama regime there have been 93 Islamist plots since 9/11, and 14 successful attacks.
Wanna see where Muslim Americans stand?

I bet they canā€™t.
Not to you. You have built a wall around yourself off that prevents you from considering other peopleā€™s opinions as justifiable.

All of my posts are linked, sourced and documented.

And 100% true, correct and accurate.
They arenā€™t. Half the time your links are from fringe websites with unsourced allegations. The other half of the time theyā€™re not saying what you believe they do.

And any attempt to convey this to you results in childish name calling as your defense mechanism.

I bet they canā€™t.

The could not.

View attachment 451420

Sanity verses childlike stupidity.

trump dropped out of both the WHO and Paris Climate Accords because of his view of their affects on our stock markets coupled with only a childlike ability to critically think.

You happy now

And look who showed up to prove that 'infantile and dumb as asphalt' stuff.

OK>...you've fulfilled the role you were born to fulfill.

Dismissed.
I just did little girl.

Was being a sycophant a calling in your life ruskie?
I served my country in combat. The anarchist on the left need to be dealt with.
as do the anarchists on the right. They are the same.

Anarchists on the Right????

Get your foot out of your maw.
And look up 'syncretic' before you make a fool of your self.....again.

This will help:
The Founders, classical liberals, conservatives...the Right
a. individualism, free markets, and limited constitutional government.
ā€œfree markets, free voices, free peopleā€

Fascists, Nazis, Liberals, Progressives, Socialists, Communists....Democrats
b. the collective, command and control regulation of private industry, and overarching government that can order every aspect of the private citizen's life....right down to control of his thoughts and speech.

None of the totalitarian forms of political plague have the slightest concern for human life: not communism (gulags), not Nazism (concentration camps), not Liberalism (abortion), not Progressivism (eugenics), not socialism (theft), not fascism (murder).
The Democrat Party checks all of those boxes.

They only differ in the final outcome: slavery, serfdom, or death.

They all follow Trotsky: "We must rid ourselves once and for all of the Quaker-Papist babble about the sanctity of human life."

I bet they canā€™t.

They arenā€™t. Half the time your links are from fringe websites with unsourced allegations. The other half of the time theyā€™re not saying what you believe they do.

And any attempt to convey this to you results in childish name calling as your defense mechanism.

Find any that aren't 100% true, accurate and correct.

Or....leave it up to readers to decide.

I bet they canā€™t.

Find any that aren't 100% true, accurate and correct.

Or....leave it up to readers to decide.

Itā€™s not hard to do and have done so in the past.

However, your mental wall doesnā€™t allow you to consider contradictory information which results in your preferred defense mechanism of ridicule.

Like this guy:

www.lifenews.com

www.lifenews.com

View attachment 452117

canadafreepress.com

canadafreepress.com

canadafreepress.com

Where arguing religion, that's a laugh Trump is a chameleon and will be whatever gets him supporters. You have nothing to say but keep on calling me a liberal your as dense as they come. I'm not defending Biden's religious choice and if he is pro choice that's his business and calling him a fake Catholic is your choice. Grow up I did long ago.

"... arguing religion..."

There are two such entities as loggerhead in this nation.

The Judeo-Christian one that is the basis of Western Civilization, and yours:

... that of Democrats, Liberals, Communists, Nazis, Fascists.....Militant Secularism. Lacking self-awareness, the Democrats, Liberals, Progressives ridicule religion as superstition......but kneel to their false religion, Militant Secularism.
From the Amazon review of Godless, by Coulterā€¦

Though liberalism rejects the idea of God and reviles people of faith, it bears all the attributes of a religion. In Godless, Coulter throws open the doors of the Church of Liberalism, showing us its sacraments (abortion), its holy writ (Roe v. Wade), its martyrs (from Soviet spy Alger Hiss to cop-killer Mumia Abu-Jamal), its clergy (public school teachers), its churches (government schools, where prayer is prohibited but condoms are free), its doctrine of infallibility (as manifest in the "absolute moral authority" of spokesmen from Cindy Sheehan to Max Cleland), and its cosmology (in which mankind is an inconsequential accident).

Then, of course, there's the liberal creation myth: Charles Darwin's theory of evolution.

For liberals, evolution is the touchstone that separates the enlightened from the benighted.
And....Franklin Delano Roosevelt, "...the Socialist Savior of the Democratic Party."

the Catechism: you didn't build that.....any success is just dumb luck

1. Sen. Mazie Hirono (D., Hawaii) on Tuesday called for liberal activists to believe in climate change as if it were a "religion." Dem Senator Hirono: Believe in Climate Change Like a Religion

2. ā€œIt [Communism] is not new. It is, in fact, man's second oldest faith. Its promise was whispered in the first days of the Creation under the Tree of the Knowledge of Good and Evil: "Ye shall be as gods." It is the great alternative faith of mankind. Like all great faiths, its force derives from a simple vision. Other ages have had great visions. They have always been different versions of the same vision: the vision of God and man's relationship to God. The Communist vision is the vision of Man without God.
It is the vision of man's mind displacing God as the creative intelligence of the world.ā€ Whittaker Chambers, Witness

3. ā€œRahm Emanuel: Athletes Kneeling During National Anthem Akin to Kneeling at ā€˜Religious Servicesā€™ Rahm Emanuel: Athletes Kneeling During National Anthem Akin to Kneeling at ā€˜Religious Servicesā€™ - Non Perele - News Online

1611525811588.png

1611525839254.png

Keystone XL has nothing to do with US energy independence. Itā€™s a pipeline to bring tar sands oil from Canada to the US. You can argue for or against it, but itā€™s nonsense to say it has anything to do with energy independent.

ANWR had almost no one interested in their leases. The vast majority of lease revenue came from the state owned development firm.

Since we are ā€œenergy independentā€ now, clearly these leases have not had any effect on that and neither will ending further leases.

Nothing is being ā€œobviatedā€. What is being ignored is the expansion of oil and gas production under the Obama/Biden administration.

Forum List

Back