Yepp, Trump is still a birther!!

you put Michelle on "Are You Dumber Than a Fifth Grader" u think she will peek at her 6 year old sidekicks to cheat?

You right wingers number one choice is a birther idiot who is destroying any chance of Hispanic votes at the rate of thousands per day, and you want to say Hillary isn't smart? That's just sad.

you put Michelle on "Are You Dumber Than a Fifth Grader" u think she will peek at her 6 year old sidekicks to cheat?
Jeff: Ok, next Question for the first lady: One in five US Americans cannot find this country on a world map. and we have the map right here on the green screen. can you name that country? Michelle: Uhm,,,uhh,,,hmm, can I phone a friend?

what about Michelle? she's not even of this earth. maybe she was born in guam or canada?

As amazing as she is, I have no doubt she is a gift from Heaven.

ROTFLMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!

theres-a-rabbit-on-my-pug-forehead1.jpg

d1fe1f73a2c1518aa9a52e719c9a624f.jpg

Donald Trump is the walking embodiment that net worth is not indicative of IQ in any way. Dont know how conservatives are behind this man, he's going to cost the GOP the election, I certainly think Bush is aware of this.

Jeff: Well Michelle, so far you have "0" points and have answered the last 12 questions very wrong, lets try and bring you down to a 3rd grade question before you finally make a total jackass of yourself in front of our 12 million viewers....Michelle: What country borders the northern region of the United States?

Donald Trump is the walking embodiment that net worth is not indicative of IQ in any way. Dont know how conservatives are behind this man, he's going to cost the GOP the election, I certainly think Bush is aware of this.
Cruz Slams GOP Candidates On Trump: “Many Have Been Vocal Advocates For Amnesty”

The Dana Show ^ | July 10th, 2015
This is how you deal with the Trump factor. Yesterday Senator Ted Cruz slammed Republican criticism of Donald Trumps remarks on illegal entry saying "I stand with Donald Trump" and observing that those criticizing "have been vocal advocates for amnesty." Beginning at 3:10:VIDEO

You right wingers number one choice is a birther idiot who is destroying any chance of Hispanic votes at the rate of thousands per day, and you want to say Hillary isn't smart? That's just sad.

Here's the beauty of the right wing primary process: Democrats don't actually have to do a thing. Republicans toss their dicks in the blender, hit frappee....and spend tens of millions of dollars for the privilege.

They commit unforced error after unforced error, they alien huge swaths of the electorate....for no particular reason. They embroil the GOP in insane conspiracy theories.....for no particular reason. They force otherwise right of center candidates to take laughably extreme positions. With republicans shredding each other, sniping at each other, insulting each other, destroying each other's credibility, and reputations.

And all the DNC has to do is sit back and watch.

Of course he is aware. Everybody knows the right wing supports crazies. He said that the only way to win the presidency would to be willing to lose the primaries. He knows what he is up against.

Jeff: Well Michelle, so far you have "0" points and have answered the last 12 questions very wrong, lets try and bring you down to a 3rd grade question before you finally make a total jackass of yourself in front of our 12 million viewers....Michelle: What country borders the northern region of the United States?

You do realize you're quoting yourself, right? And not just quoting yourself offering us an entirely fictional narrative that you've invented inside your head, where you play every character.

Um.....do we even need to be here?

Trump is a better representation of the GOP values that most. As the message that the GOP has been lauding for years....is that money means morality and character. That net worth translates into social value.

Well, Trump is the embodiment of those values, conservatives. How's that working out for you?

the birther dilemma is one of those "Dude This Like Happend A Long Time Ago" debacles. democrats dont care, they wont even ask Hillary or that Cartoon character Bernie for their birth certificates.

Cruz Slams GOP Candidates On Trump: “Many Have Been Vocal Advocates For Amnesty”

This is how you deal with the Trump factor. Yesterday Senator Ted Cruz slammed Republican criticism of Donald Trumps remarks on illegal entry saying "I stand with Donald Trump" and observing that those criticizing "have been vocal advocates for amnesty." Beginning at 3:10:VIDEO

Cruz knows trump isn't a contender, and doesn't want to pass up the chance of picking up trumps supporters when he drops out. Cruz won't last much longer though. The GOP has decided Bush will get the nomination, so it doesn't matter anyway.

"Universe Shattering" Info on Obama Eligibility Delayed

worldnetdaily.com ^ | July 10, 2015 | Art Moore
Joe Arpaio’s acknowledgment in a radio interview last weekend that he is still investigating President Obama’s birth certificate has prompted a question from people who continue to follow the controversy. What ever happened to the “universe-shattering” revelation promised by the sheriff’s lead investigator, Mike Zullo, in late 2013? Reached by telephone, Zullo told WND in an interview his Cold Case Posse team commissioned by the Maricopa County Sheriff’s Office must resolve three legal issues before the new evidence can be revealed regarding the validity of the document posted online by the White House in 2011 as Obama’s birth certificate and...

Cruz knows trump isn't a contender, and doesn't want to pass up the chance of picking up trumps supporters when he drops out. Cruz won't last much longer though. The GOP has decided Bush will get the nomination, so it doesn't matter anyway.

BOOOOOSH!!!! ROTFLMFAO!!!!!!

hlY1hYt.jpg

Says who? Per the woman that put the pamphlet together, Obama never said he was born in Kenya.

Do you have a better source? Of course not. You have you. And you're nobody.

She didn't say she put the pamphlet together, actually.

She said, without any ambiguity, that Obama didn't say he was born in Kenya. She was there. She worked on the pamphlet in question. She's the world's leading authority on the topic.

Yet inexplicably, you insist what she REALLY meant was that Obama told her was born in Kenya. Despite never having met her, not working at the agency, and playing no role in the creation of the pamphlet.

The world's expert wins. And you're still gloriously irrelevant.
Why does Obama's bio say he was born in Kenya?

snopes.com Promotional Booklet

What earthly reason would the person that put the bio together have had to make that type of mistake? Why would she have just decided to say hey this guy was born in Kenya? Why?
His Father was born in Kenya with the same name... perhaps lead to her confusion? Its not like she knew who he was in person or any of the people in the bio clips she had to write up for the staff of the publishing company she was an assistant or intern at? This was not bios that were written for Public use....it was strictly for the editors and staff of the Company to become familiar with their new authors they were publishing or considering publishing....

Walk me through how that happens, you are writing a bio of an unknown author and somehow you write down his father's birthplace as his birthplace.
How about YOU walk me through what YOU THINK happened as well?

This was after he finished college and law school cum laude I believe?

I read that she was a young assistant or intern and given the duty of writing quick blips about the Publishing company's new authors for all the editors that worked there could be made aware of a little bit about them...

I have no idea how she made the rookie mistake, other than taking short cuts and not reading the book Obama was having published by them which spoke of his Kenyan Father, and NOT that he (Barak) was born in Kenya, but his father was....? She took shortcuts and didn't speed read well is just a guess... the book itself, that they were publishing said nothing of the sort, so she clearly made a mistake.

She said, without any ambiguity, that Obama didn't say he was born in Kenya. She was there. She worked on the pamphlet in question. She's the world's leading authority on the topic.

Yet inexplicably, you insist what she REALLY meant was that Obama told her was born in Kenya. Despite never having met her, not working at the agency, and playing no role in the creation of the pamphlet.

What earthly reason would the person that put the bio together have had to make that type of mistake? Why would she have just decided to say hey this guy was born in Kenya? Why?
His Father was born in Kenya with the same name... perhaps lead to her confusion? Its not like she knew who he was in person or any of the people in the bio clips she had to write up for the staff of the publishing company she was an assistant or intern at? This was not bios that were written for Public use....it was strictly for the editors and staff of the Company to become familiar with their new authors they were publishing or considering publishing....

Walk me through how that happens, you are writing a bio of an unknown author and somehow you write down his father's birthplace as his birthplace.

I read that she was a young assistant or intern and given the duty of writing quick blips about the Publishing company's new authors for all the editors that worked there could be made aware of a little bit about them...

I have no idea how she made the rookie mistake, other than taking short cuts and not reading the book Obama was having published by them which spoke of his Kenyan Father, and NOT that he (Barak) was born in Kenya, but his father was....? She took shortcuts and didn't speed read well is just a guess... the book itself, that they were publishing said nothing of the sort, so she clearly made a mistake.

Can you give me an answer for this? Try the 1:15 mark!

Its far simpler: Barack Hussein Obama was born in Kenya. There were multiple articles with national syndication that said as much. And this was pre-internet. So topics were researched via these nationally syndicated articles.

The problem....is that Barack Hussein Obama II, our president, was born in Hawaii. And the Barack Hussein Obama mentioned in the articles as being born in Kenya was his father. Its an easy enough mistake to make given that they have virtually identical names and are cited in the same articles.

Kaz knows this. But really hopes you don't. And demonstrates yet again why in a contest of Kaz v. Miriam Goderich.....Miriam wins with laughable ease.

Don't bother. They have already heard all that before, and they will chose to not believe it next time too.

Forum List

Back