Yepp, Trump is still a birther!!

Let's be real, anyone who would attempt to seriously investigate this, would immediately be shamed into silence, murdered, or disappeared. You're dealing with very very dark powerful forces.

The NWO Elites are pure evil. And they pull all the strings. People should stop kidding themselves. The Governments you see, are only the ones they want you to see. Dark Shadow Governments are really running the show. It is what it is.
Sounds like you're on to them. How have you managed to slip through their fingers?

Let's be real, anyone who would attempt to seriously investigate this, would immediately be shamed into silence, murdered, or disappeared. You're dealing with very very dark powerful forces.

The NWO Elites are pure evil. And they pull all the strings. People should stop kidding themselves. The Governments you see, are only the ones they want you to see. Dark Shadow Governments are really running the show. It is what it is.
Sounds like you're on to them. How have you managed to slip through their fingers?

I'm guessing he removed his fillings. That's how they track you.

ROFL Obama's enemies include over half the country. But yes he was elected twice, by having more people vote in democrat districts that "EXIST" IN THOSE DISTRICTS. Nothing like 105% turn out to turn an election in your favor.
No matter how many times this gets debunked, it always cracks me up hearing it. :lmao:
Has it? I can't keep up with all the debunking.

What need do you have to pay attention? Its not like any of the evidence has the slightest impact on your position or perspective. So why bother keeping track of it.
You are correct. I've already made up my mind about this guy and his minions, and pretty much nothing is gonna sway me. This guy has made an enemy of me, and and enemy I will stay.

And when you've decided that no evidence can convince you, you've removed any need for evidence. Or use for it.

Which describes Birthers perfectly.
I did not say no evidence could convince me. I provided a list of what would. But, yes I have no use for evidence that could be all to easily fabricated by a 5year old.

Most of it is stupid. But really why not let some independent investigator look into his records. What are they hiding? Well other than all the destroyed email servers across the country, what are they hiding?

Why don't Iet some 'independent investigator look into his records? I don't have access to them.

Why doesn't Obama? Why should he?

Really- why should he care that you want someone to go through his records looking for some dirt on him- he has been elected twice- he has no obligation to- nor should he oblige- a few whackjob political enemies.
ROFL Obama's enemies include over half the country. But yes he was elected twice, by having more people vote in democrat districts that "EXIST" IN THOSE DISTRICTS. Nothing like 105% turn out to turn an election in your favor.
No matter how many times this gets debunked, it always cracks me up hearing it. :lmao:
Yes, it has. There were higher totals in precincts in a college town where many students came from other parts of the state. And when all the numbers on a state-wide level were reviewed, the ballot count was kosher.

But numbnuts like you just can't get over it. You never will and you will be mocked for the rest of your life over it.
Thank you for the information. As for the rest of your comments. Fuck you. You and your other minions will be mocked for the rest of your lives for voting for this piece of shit POTUS. This guy will forever be your legacy. Gratz.

Obama put two Liberal justices on the Supreme Court who both ruled in favor of overturning same-sex marriage bans. You're a special kind of retarded to think Obama had nothing to do with that. And cry all you want about Obama lengthening the recession, but in reality, he ended it in 6 months. No doubt you can prove Obama lengthened that just like you can prove his mother flew to Kenya to give birth to him. :lmao:
Yeah and Bush picked good Judges that have so far been impartial. I suppose you could argue that Bush was a dumb fuck for doing good for the country and Obama is just a fuck for picking hyper-partisan rubes. Oh and the vote should have been unanimous.
Who cares how you think the votes should have gone? You still think the man who put two of the slim majority five on the bench had nothing to do with it. :cuckoo:
I don't give him credit for what the SCOTUS does, no. Do you give Bush credit for this recent SCOTUS decision? FYI the two judges that Obama replaced replaced other hyper-partisan left wing judges. With or without Obama's appointees the same vote would have occurred. The vote went the way it did because Bush did not put hyper partisan right wing judges on the court.
Of course I credit Bush for the justices he put on the bench and the decisions they render. I have no doubt that same-sex marriage would have gone down in flames had McCain won the 2000 election. As far as Bush's two justices, they both ruled against it, so who knows why you think it matters if they're "hyper rightwingers" or not?

Last edited:
boy you Hillary sheep will do anything to crawl for her campaign

digging up old crap even. I'd hate to be a useful tool for A PARTY

THIS isn't news. we all know where he stood on that. so go dig up something new to smear him with

LOSERS
How is this old crap:

By NICK GASS

7/10/15 7:51 AM EDT

Still waiting for those records from Columbia and Harvard. You know, the ones that show him getting scholarships and grants as a foreign student.

He either was a foreign student or commited fraud to get the money. which is it?
Neither.

Why don't Iet some 'independent investigator look into his records? I don't have access to them.

Really- why should he care that you want someone to go through his records looking for some dirt on him- he has been elected twice- he has no obligation to- nor should he oblige- a few whackjob political enemies.
Yes, it has. There were higher totals in precincts in a college town where many students came from other parts of the state. And when all the numbers on a state-wide level were reviewed, the ballot count was kosher.

But numbnuts like you just can't get over it. You never will and you will be mocked for the rest of your life over it.
Thank you for the information. As for the rest of your comments. Fuck you. You and your other minions will be mocked for the rest of your lives for voting for this piece of shit POTUS. This guy will forever be your legacy. Gratz.

Oh I can live with that.

At least I won't have to live with the shame of having been a Birther.

What need do you have to pay attention? Its not like any of the evidence has the slightest impact on your position or perspective. So why bother keeping track of it.
You are correct. I've already made up my mind about this guy and his minions, and pretty much nothing is gonna sway me. This guy has made an enemy of me, and and enemy I will stay.

And when you've decided that no evidence can convince you, you've removed any need for evidence. Or use for it.

Which describes Birthers perfectly.
I did not say no evidence could convince me. I provided a list of what would. But, yes I have no use for evidence that could be all to easily fabricated by a 5year old.

And I call bullshit. If the COLB, the State of Hawaii, the LFBC, the Republican Governor of Hawaii, the Registar of Hawaii, the Director of the Department of Health of Hawaii and the Director of the Department of Health of Hawaii again couldn't convince you...nothing on your 'list' is going to.

.......your record of ignoring all evidence presented to you is perfect. Making your claim that if only we give you more evidence you'll be convinced an empty, useless fallacy.

And ultimately, irrelevant. As your willful ignorance doesn't matter. You ignore whatever you'd like. Obama is still president. He's still be more than confirmed as eligible. And your ilk are still a national laughing stock.

As they should be.

Are you guys just incapable of doing your own research?

When Obama was made president of Harvard Law Review, an article in the Newspaper from the time, back in 1990 says specifically that he was born in Hawaii....

Do you actually believe that Harvard gave him a foreign student grant, when they know he was born in Hawaii?

Seriously? You guys have lost it...completely lost your sanity and ability to actually discern truth from fiction.... that's not something I'd be so proud of, or stick by....

---------------------------------------------------------
First Black Elected to Head Harvard's Law Review
By FOX BUTTERFIELD, Special to The New York Times
Published: February 6, 1990
BOSTON, Feb. 5—
The Harvard Law Review, generally considered the most prestigious in the country, elected the first black president in its 104-year history today. The job is considered the highest student position at Harvard Law School.

The new president of the Review is Barack Obama, a 28-year-old graduate of Columbia University who spent four years heading a community development program for poor blacks on Chicago's South Side before enrolling in law school. His late father, Barack Obama, was a finance minister in Kenya and his mother, Ann Dunham, is an American anthropologist now doing fieldwork in Indonesia. Mr. Obama was born in Hawaii.
------------------------------------------------------------------------

As far as how he paid for his college or what grants or loans he got to go to college, WHAT DIFFERENCE DOES IT MAKE?

Plenty of people get grants and loans to go to college, black and white....so what? What does this have to do with where he was birthed?
You ok? You seem flustered.
Not flustered at all...just trying to understand the reasoning behind your and others on this topic... when everything that you bring up, has been debunked for years? what's the purpose of that?

I can understand not liking Obama, or not liking his political stances....or even hating them.....but this crapola, which is unreasonable, illogical and a number of other things based on the actual FACTS that have been shown, is just downright silly and stupid imo.
Most of it is stupid. But really why not let some independent investigator look into his records. What are they hiding? Well other than all the destroyed email servers across the country, what are they hiding?
Birthers have spent millions to promote their conspiracy, why haven't they hired an independent private investigator to try to prove some of their accusations?

Obama should try to keep his privacy just like anyone else tries to keep their privacy within the law.....but plenty of private investigators STILL come up with results on what they are investigating or who they are investigating, without the permission of the person being investigated.

-Passenger lists from airlines flying to or from Kenya back in 1961
-Customs records from 1961 for Honolulu with her reentry in to the USA with child.
-US Passport records to see if his mother even had a passport when she was 17

etc etc etc etc

there is so much that could have been investigated by birthers, YET....these things aren't even touched by them, WHY?

Would it put an end to their conspiracy right quickly? and no more money to be made by blogging and right wing sites that rely on this topic to make their money? Who knows?
The courts have blocked all attempts at getting to said information. Apparently Obama's records are a closely held secret.
What does the Court have to do with a Private Investigator?

His legacy is holding up fine. I don't see him being remembered as a great president but I don't see him being remembered as a terrible one either. I see him falling somewhere near the middle. But his legacy of healthcare will last a generation, just like FDR's social security. And his 2 SC justices will be making an impact on cases for decades to come.

Last edited:
Obama put two Liberal justices on the Supreme Court who both ruled in favor of overturning same-sex marriage bans. You're a special kind of retarded to think Obama had nothing to do with that. And cry all you want about Obama lengthening the recession, but in reality, he ended it in 6 months. No doubt you can prove Obama lengthened that just like you can prove his mother flew to Kenya to give birth to him. :lmao:
Yeah and Bush picked good Judges that have so far been impartial. I suppose you could argue that Bush was a dumb fuck for doing good for the country and Obama is just a fuck for picking hyper-partisan rubes. Oh and the vote should have been unanimous.
Who cares how you think the votes should have gone? You still think the man who put two of the slim majority five on the bench had nothing to do with it. :cuckoo:
I don't give him credit for what the SCOTUS does, no. Do you give Bush credit for this recent SCOTUS decision? FYI the two judges that Obama replaced replaced other hyper-partisan left wing judges. With or without Obama's appointees the same vote would have occurred. The vote went the way it did because Bush did not put hyper partisan right wing judges on the court.
Of course I credit Bush for the justices he pug on the bench and the decisions they render. I have no doubt that same-sex marriage would have gone down in flames had McCain won the 2000 election. As far as Bush's two justices, they both ruled against it, so who knows why you think it matters if they're "hyper rightwingers" or not?
My bad.. I thought both Roberts and Kennedy voted for liberty for gay folk. My apologies, I'm disappointed in Roberts. To be more fair I'm disappointed in all of the votes against. They should be ashamed of themselves.

His legacy I'd holding up fine. I don't see him being remembered as a great president but I don't see him being remembered as a terrible one either. I see him falling somewhere near the middle. But his legacy of healthcare will last a generation, just like FDR's social security. And his 2 SC justices will be making an impact on cases for decades to come.

About how I see it. At the moment(and predicting how history will view something 30 years from now) I am guessing his over all record will be looked at much like Bush 1- with a 'meh'.

You ok? You seem flustered.
Not flustered at all...just trying to understand the reasoning behind your and others on this topic... when everything that you bring up, has been debunked for years? what's the purpose of that?

I can understand not liking Obama, or not liking his political stances....or even hating them.....but this crapola, which is unreasonable, illogical and a number of other things based on the actual FACTS that have been shown, is just downright silly and stupid imo.
Birthers have spent millions to promote their conspiracy, why haven't they hired an independent private investigator to try to prove some of their accusations?

Obama should try to keep his privacy just like anyone else tries to keep their privacy within the law.....but plenty of private investigators STILL come up with results on what they are investigating or who they are investigating, without the permission of the person being investigated.

-Customs records from 1961 for Honolulu with her reentry in to the USA with child.

etc etc etc etc

there is so much that could have been investigated by birthers, YET....these things aren't even touched by them, WHY?

Would it put an end to their conspiracy right quickly? and no more money to be made by blogging and right wing sites that rely on this topic to make their money? Who knows?
The courts have blocked all attempts at getting to said information. Apparently Obama's records are a closely held secret.
There have been attempts to gain access to the records. The courts have blocked them.

Half White/Half Black, Half Christian/Half Muslim, Half Communist/Half Capitalist, Half Foreigner/Half American.

Gee, pretty convenient 'Man of all People' no? Face it, the fix is in. The man is a NWO Globalist Trojan Horse. America's been duped. Hopefully, we won't get another NWO Globalist puppet next time. But i'm not optimistic.

His legacy I'd holding up fine. I don't see him being remembered as a great president but I don't see him being remembered as a terrible one either. I see him falling somewhere near the middle. But his legacy of healthcare will last a generation, just like FDR's social security. And his 2 SC justices will be making an impact on cases for decades to come.
You say that like social security has been something to laud.

etc etc etc etc

There have been attempts to gain access to the records. The courts have blocked them.

Obama's records are as 'secret' as anyone else's.

Remember, you don't have a right to anyone else's transcript.

etc etc etc etc

Not to those records.

What has happened is that there have been lawsuits seeking to declare Obama illegible.

Those lawsuits have all been dismissed.
The courts didn't block anything- the cases were dismissed before there was any discovery.

Because the litigants had no case.

The courts are not there to authorize fishing expeditions by people who can't find any evidence of wrong doing, so ask the courts to open the defendents records so that they can try to find some evidence.

etc etc etc etc

Obama's records are as 'secret' as anyone else's.

Remember, you don't have a right to anyone else's transcript.
Uhmm you do know that our government is scanning over all of our "secret" records 24/7, right?

etc etc etc etc

Not to those records.

What has happened is that there have been lawsuits seeking to declare Obama illegible.

Those lawsuits have all been dismissed.
The courts didn't block anything- the cases were dismissed before there was any discovery.

Because the litigants had no case.

The courts are not there to authorize fishing expeditions by people who can't find any evidence of wrong doing, so ask the courts to open the defendents records so that they can try to find some evidence.
Catch-22... Funny that you democrats won't throw out the un-patriot act, that allows this government to piss all over us and go through all of our data without a warrant, but will protect Obama's records. Hypocrisy maybe?

Forum List

Back