Yepp, Trump is still a birther!!

Good news for the GOP: The Don is not going to let the birther thing go.....just great PR for the GOP!

Trump I m still a birther - Nick Gass - POLITICO

Donald Trump is still not sure whether President Barack Obama was born in the United States.

In an interview with CNN’s Anderson Cooper that aired Thursday night, the Republican presidential candidate said he was not that interested in talking about the issue, compared to other ones.

“Honestly, I don’t want to get into it,” Trump said.

Asked whether he thought Obama was born in the U.S., Trump responded: “I don’t know. I really don’t know. I don’t know why he wouldn’t release his records.”

LMAO!!!

Ahem, Donny:

https://www.whitehouse.gov/sites/default/files/rss_viewer/birth-certificate-long-form.pdf

LMAO!!!

Discuss. Will the birfers enjoy a fantastic comeback in the 2016 election??

LMAO!!!

Obama really pulled a boner when he started that whole ridiculous movement by telling his publisher he was born in Kenya, didn't he? Obama is the original birther, patient zero of the movement

he didn't you brain dead, toon. :cuckoo:

Toon?

Yes, I'm afraid he did, sweetie dear. He told his first publisher, it was in his bio. Didn't hear about that, huh?

Not only that, but Michelle called Kenya Obama's "home country" and Hillary brought it up before anyone on the right addressed it.

The birther thing was a Democrat movement from the start, starting with our dear leader himself
Stop kazzing already. It's been firmly established here that you cannot prove your delusions.

The matter has been settled. Obama was born in Hawaii. Every molecule of bullshit has been thoroughly debunked. That you are being willfully stupid about it is your problem, not ours.

You deserve to be lied to.

And I see what you did there. Anyone who is not a birfer is a lib, eh? Interesting.

No, its not settled. But the media has managed to cover it up. the truth is that obama paid lawyers over a million dollars to fight all suits requesting his college records.

'the truth'?

Prove it.

Because I say you are just lying again.

I have proven that he paid lawyers a lot of money to keep his records from being released. Its up to you to prove that he wasted that money.
You have proven no such thing. You can't, because no such evidrnce exists. All you have proven is that you're a kazzer.

I posted several links proving that Perkins Coie was hired to keep his college records from being released. Go back and look or do your own checking, its not the least bit difficult to find.
No you didn't, ya flaming moron. You posted links that he retained that law firm to handle ALL of his legal matters while running for president. All presidential nominees retain law firms. McCain did, Kerry did, Romney did. Not to mention, keeping his college transcripts private would have been a minimal expense at most given the law allowed for them to remain private; meaning his lawyers would only have had to respond to any such lawsuits with the law protecting his transcripts in order to get those lawsuits dismissed, which is what happened in every single case.

This is perhaps the greatest gift from birfers -- y'all never learn. :lmao:

No, its not settled. But the media has managed to cover it up. the truth is that obama paid lawyers over a million dollars to fight all suits requesting his college records.

'the truth'?

Prove it.

I have proven that he paid lawyers a lot of money to keep his records from being released. Its up to you to prove that he wasted that money.
You have proven no such thing. You can't, because no such evidrnce exists. All you have proven is that you're a kazzer.

I posted several links proving that Perkins Coie was hired to keep his college records from being released. Go back and look or do your own checking, its not the least bit difficult to find.
No you didn't, ya flaming moron. You posted links that he retained that law firm to handle ALL of his legal matters while running for president. All presidential nominees retain law firms. McCain did, Kerry did, Romney did. Not to mention, keeping his college transcripts private would have been a minimal expense at most given the law allowed for them to remain private; meaning his lawyers would only have had to respond to any such lawsuits with the law protecting his transcripts in order to get those lawsuits dismissed, which is what happened in every single case.

Your ignorance is only exceeded by your arrogance. Yes, he hired Perkins Coie during the campaign. It is also true that most of their time was spent defending suits asking for release of his college records.

and once again, If there is nothing there, as you claim, then why not release them and make all of his detractors look like fools? There is something very damaging in those records and you know it but your blind devotion to your messiah keeps you from openly acknowledging it.

'the truth'?

Prove it.

Your ignorance is only exceeded by your arrogance. Yes, he hired Perkins Coie during the campaign. It is also true that most of their time was spent defending suits asking for release of his college records.

and once again, If there is nothing there, as you claim, then why not release them and make all of his detractors look like fools? There is something very damaging in those records and you know it but your blind devotion to your messiah keeps you from openly acknowledging it.
A) Prove most of the legal work performed by Perkins Coie was responding to suits regarding his college transcripts. B) Prove Perkins Coie billed Obama in excess of one million dollars for that service alone.

As far as releasing them, why should he? A) Y'all already look like Batshit insane fools. B) Like his long form birth certificate, you won't accept them anyway; like his long form birth certificate, you will only use them as the catalyst into your next birfer lunacy.

And remind me again ... who was the last president to voluntarily release all of their college transcripts?

A) Prove most of the legal work performed by Perkins Coie was responding to suits regarding his college transcripts. B) Prove Perkins Coie billed Obama in excess of one million dollars for that service alone.

As far as releasing them, why should he? A) Y'all already look like Batshit insane fools. B) Like his long form birth certificate, you won't accept them anyway; like his long form birth certificate, you will only use them as the catalyst into your next birfer lunacy.

And remind me again ... who was the last president to voluntarily release all of their college transcripts?

That proof has been provided.

That proof has been provided.
Nope, you provided no such proof and you're as demented as they come to believe you did. All you provided was proof that Obama retained Perkins Coie for legal services. You not provide one shred of evidence that a) most of their time was spent deflecting cases seeking access to his college transcripts; or b) they billed him in excess of one million dollars for that one service alone.

Still waiting for those records from Columbia and Harvard. You know, the ones that show him getting scholarships and grants as a foreign student.

He either was a foreign student or commited fraud to get the money. which is it?
if it was just that they wouldn't need to forge or even virtualise (pdf) the birth certificate.
i still think it's kenya. mombassa

the docs and the story don't match, everyone knows it.

Good news for the GOP: The Don is not going to let the birther thing go.....just great PR for the GOP!

Donald Trump is still not sure whether President Barack Obama was born in the United States.

In an interview with CNN’s Anderson Cooper that aired Thursday night, the Republican presidential candidate said he was not that interested in talking about the issue, compared to other ones.

Asked whether he thought Obama was born in the U.S., Trump responded: “I don’t know. I really don’t know. I don’t know why he wouldn’t release his records.”

LMAO!!!

Ahem, Donny:

https://www.whitehouse.gov/sites/default/files/rss_viewer/birth-certificate-long-form.pdf

LMAO!!!

LMAO!!!

Obama really pulled a boner when he started that whole ridiculous movement by telling his publisher he was born in Kenya, didn't he? Obama is the original birther, patient zero of the movement

Toon?

Yes, I'm afraid he did, sweetie dear. He told his first publisher, it was in his bio. Didn't hear about that, huh?

Sorry, Toon....but you don't know what you're talking about. He didn't tell his publisher that he was born in Kenya. With his publisher specifically affirming that Obama *didn't* say he was born in Kenya and that the mistake was theirs.

You know that Toon...but hope we don't.

Not only that, but Michelle called Kenya Obama's "home country" and Hillary brought it up before anyone on the right addressed it.

With Ireland being called the 'home country' of both Reagan and Kennedy. So by your standard, both must have been born in Ireland.

And of course Birtherism was first floated on the Free Republic messageboards. Weeks and weeks later an email was sent anonyously from someone who claimed to be a hillary supporter. There's no evidence that they were. Nor that Hillary had anything to do with it.

You're not very good at this, are you, Toon?

it can't be good at it when it considers reality optional.

LMAO!!!

Ahem, Donny:

LMAO!!!

LMAO!!!

Then who did, ya flamin dipshit? The publisher wrote the biographical piece on obama, are you saying obama never bothered to read what had been written about him? Do you see how stupid that claim makes you, and obama, look?

quiet, freak. his publisher never said the president said he was born in kenya. that is a rightwingnut lie as has already been pointed out to you.

damn, you're stupid, little boy.

LMAO!!!

Ahem, Donny:

LMAO!!!

LMAO!!!

Toon?

Sorry, Toon....but you don't know what you're talking about. He didn't tell his publisher that he was born in Kenya. With his publisher specifically affirming that Obama *didn't* say he was born in Kenya and that the mistake was theirs.

With Ireland being called the 'home country' of both Reagan and Kennedy. So by your standard, both must have been born in Ireland.

And of course Birtherism was first floated on the Free Republic messageboards. Weeks and weeks later an email was sent anonyously from someone who claimed to be a hillary supporter. There's no evidence that they were. Nor that Hillary had anything to do with it.

It's funny how you have the little hearts and cuddly stuffed toy like you're a nice person when you're actually one of the most hateful bitches on the site. LOL, I laugh every time I see your avatar

LMAO!!!

Ahem, Donny:

LMAO!!!

LMAO!!!

Then who did, ya flamin dipshit? The publisher wrote the biographical piece on obama, are you saying obama never bothered to read what had been written about him? Do you see how stupid that claim makes you, and obama, look?

quiet, freak. his publisher never said the president said he was born in kenya. that is a rightwingnut lie as has already been pointed out to you.

Right, because publishers make up where their authors are born. LOL, don't take telemarketer calls. I mean that seriously, you have no ability to question what you are told. Believing lawyers and politicians used to be a joke. Apparently the Democrats didn't get the joke since you not only actually believe them but with religious fervor

Toon?

It's funny how you have the little hearts and cuddly stuffed toy like you're a nice person when you're actually one of the most hateful bitches on the site. LOL, I laugh every time I see your avatar

'Hateful bitches'? You must be a treat in real life.

LMAO!!!

Ahem, Donny:

LMAO!!!

LMAO!!!

Right, because publishers make up where their authors are born.

Or......being pre-internet, they read numerous newpaper accounts about the author. Which stated repeatedly that Barack Obama was born in Kenya. Barack Obama II (who would eventually become president), however, was born in Hawaii. The former reference was about his father who shared the same name.

You may not be able to comprehend how anyone could possibly get those two mixed up. But a rational person could.

Again, Miriam Goderich, the woman who edited the pamphlet in question was clear that the mistake was hers. And that Obama never said he was born in Kenya. In fact, no one has ever claimed that Obama told them he was born in Kenya.

You do. Citing yourself. And you're nobody, without the slightest clue what you're talking about.

LMAO!!!

Ahem, Donny:

LMAO!!!

LMAO!!!
Obama's always had something to hide, which is why he's never allowed certain college records and transcripts, as well as other documents, to be seen by Americans. His so-called birth certificate has been proved fake by more than one reliable person and agency. Obama has himself admitted, as has Michelle, that he was born in Kenya. He attended college as a foreign student. While there he attended Communist Party meetings and functions. His stepfather was a famous outspoken communist author and photographer (porn), his grandfather a communist, and his mother an anarchist America-hater. No wonder he didn't want Americans to know his background during his campaign and as long as he remains in office.

LMAO!!!

Ahem, Donny:

LMAO!!!

LMAO!!!
Obama's always had something to hide, which is why he's never allowed certain college records and transcripts, as well as other documents, to be seen by Americans. His so-called birth certificate has been proved fake by more than one reliable person and agency. Obama has himself admitted, as has Michelle, that he was born in Kenya. He attended college as a foreign student. While there he attended Communist Party meetings and functions. His stepfather was a famous outspoken communist author and photographer (porn), his grandfather a communist, and his mother an anarchist America-hater. No wonder he didn't want Americans to know his background during his campaign and as long as he remains in office.
Bush didn't allow his college transcripts to be released. What was he hiding?

LMAO!!!

Ahem, Donny:

LMAO!!!

LMAO!!!
Bush didn't allow his college transcripts to be released. What was he hiding?
Who gives a shit? Who's talking about Bush?

Forum List

Back