Yepp, Trump is still a birther!!

Good news for the GOP: The Don is not going to let the birther thing go.....just great PR for the GOP!

Trump I m still a birther - Nick Gass - POLITICO

Donald Trump is still not sure whether President Barack Obama was born in the United States.

In an interview with CNN’s Anderson Cooper that aired Thursday night, the Republican presidential candidate said he was not that interested in talking about the issue, compared to other ones.

“Honestly, I don’t want to get into it,” Trump said.

Asked whether he thought Obama was born in the U.S., Trump responded: “I don’t know. I really don’t know. I don’t know why he wouldn’t release his records.”

LMAO!!!

Ahem, Donny:

https://www.whitehouse.gov/sites/default/files/rss_viewer/birth-certificate-long-form.pdf

LMAO!!!

Discuss. Will the birfers enjoy a fantastic comeback in the 2016 election??

LMAO!!!

Obama really pulled a boner when he started that whole ridiculous movement by telling his publisher he was born in Kenya, didn't he? Obama is the original birther, patient zero of the movement

he didn't you brain dead, toon. :cuckoo:

Toon?

Yes, I'm afraid he did, sweetie dear. He told his first publisher, it was in his bio. Didn't hear about that, huh?

Not only that, but Michelle called Kenya Obama's "home country" and Hillary brought it up before anyone on the right addressed it.

The birther thing was a Democrat movement from the start, starting with our dear leader himself

Seriously though, how the fluck did we get a Muslim foreigner as a U.S. President? WTF happened? If you didn't believe in the power of the NWO Globalist Elites 'Conspiracy Theories' before, you may wanna reconsider. Only they could have pulled off such a thing.

Seriously though, how the fluck did we get a Muslim foreigner as a U.S. President? WTF happened? If you didn't believe in the power of the NWO Globalist Elites 'Conspiracy Theories' before, you may wanna reconsider. Only they could have pulled off such a thing.

Yeah, you go with that, l'il slugger.

lmao... what a freak...

:cuckoo:

ever notice how all the libs leave a thread when they have been destroyed by the truth?

The matter has been settled. Obama was born in Hawaii. Every molecule of bullshit has been thoroughly debunked. That you are being willfully stupid about it is your problem, not ours.

You deserve to be lied to.

And I see what you did there. Anyone who is not a birfer is a lib, eh? Interesting.

No, its not settled. But the media has managed to cover it up. the truth is that obama paid lawyers over a million dollars to fight all suits requesting his college records.

'the truth'?

Prove it.

Because I say you are just lying again.

I have proven that he paid lawyers a lot of money to keep his records from being released. Its up to you to prove that he wasted that money.
You have proven no such thing. You can't, because no such evidrnce exists. All you have proven is that you're a kazzer.

I posted several links proving that Perkins Coie was hired to keep his college records from being released. Go back and look or do your own checking, its not the least bit difficult to find.

Good news for the GOP: The Don is not going to let the birther thing go.....just great PR for the GOP!

Donald Trump is still not sure whether President Barack Obama was born in the United States.

In an interview with CNN’s Anderson Cooper that aired Thursday night, the Republican presidential candidate said he was not that interested in talking about the issue, compared to other ones.

Asked whether he thought Obama was born in the U.S., Trump responded: “I don’t know. I really don’t know. I don’t know why he wouldn’t release his records.”

LMAO!!!

Ahem, Donny:

https://www.whitehouse.gov/sites/default/files/rss_viewer/birth-certificate-long-form.pdf

LMAO!!!

LMAO!!!

Obama really pulled a boner when he started that whole ridiculous movement by telling his publisher he was born in Kenya, didn't he? Obama is the original birther, patient zero of the movement

Then who did, ya flamin dipshit? The publisher wrote the biographical piece on obama, are you saying obama never bothered to read what had been written about him? Do you see how stupid that claim makes you, and obama, look?

LMAO!!!

Ahem, Donny:

LMAO!!!

LMAO!!!

Then who did, ya flamin dipshit? The publisher wrote the biographical piece on obama, are you saying obama never bothered to read what had been written about him? Do you see how stupid that claim makes you, and obama, look?

Yes, and who sits down and writes that people they don't know and never heard of were "born in Kenya" when they have no idea? Only someone seriously stupid or self deluded would believe that

LMAO!!!

Ahem, Donny:

LMAO!!!

LMAO!!!

Toon?

Yes, I'm afraid he did, sweetie dear. He told his first publisher, it was in his bio. Didn't hear about that, huh?

Sorry, Toon....but you don't know what you're talking about. He didn't tell his publisher that he was born in Kenya. With his publisher specifically affirming that Obama *didn't* say he was born in Kenya and that the mistake was theirs.

You know that Toon...but hope we don't.

Not only that, but Michelle called Kenya Obama's "home country" and Hillary brought it up before anyone on the right addressed it.

With Ireland being called the 'home country' of both Reagan and Kennedy. So by your standard, both must have been born in Ireland.

And of course Birtherism was first floated on the Free Republic messageboards. Weeks and weeks later an email was sent anonyously from someone who claimed to be a hillary supporter. There's no evidence that they were. Nor that Hillary had anything to do with it.

You're not very good at this, are you, Toon?

lmao... what a freak...

And those people breed...

yes, the original birthers, Obama, Michelle, Hillary, they all bred, scary isn't it?

The matter has been settled. Obama was born in Hawaii. Every molecule of bullshit has been thoroughly debunked. That you are being willfully stupid about it is your problem, not ours.

You deserve to be lied to.

And I see what you did there. Anyone who is not a birfer is a lib, eh? Interesting.

No, its not settled. But the media has managed to cover it up. the truth is that obama paid lawyers over a million dollars to fight all suits requesting his college records.

'the truth'?

Prove it.

I have proven that he paid lawyers a lot of money to keep his records from being released. Its up to you to prove that he wasted that money.
You have proven no such thing. You can't, because no such evidrnce exists. All you have proven is that you're a kazzer.

I posted several links proving that Perkins Coie was hired to keep his college records from being released. Go back and look or do your own checking, its not the least bit difficult to find.

I went back and looked- and you posted several 'links'.

Not one of them proved anything. None of them were even about Perkins Cole being hired in regards to college records.

As usual- you are just lying.

I have posted valid proof that the law firm of Perkins Coie was paid to oppose the many lawsuits asking for his college records. If you want more, do your own google search.

You've provided jack shit to back up your claims. When pressed for evidence to back your claim that Obama spent a million dollars on lawyers to keep his transcripts secret....you offered us this:

Its not a lie. The firm is Perkins Coie of Seattle. they were paid to defend the suits requesting release of his records in several states. They were paid over a million dollars to keep YOU and ME from seeing his college records.

Google it if you doubt me.

Now, what do you think is in those records that is worth a million dollars to keep hidden?

Post 461

Yepp Trump is still a birther Page 47 US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

Telling us to 'google it' isn't providing a link, Redfish. And the only link you did provide in another post.....doesn't say a word about Obama's transcripts. Literally. The word isn't even on the page.

Perkins Coie becomes strong arm for Obama and FCC Communities Digital News

As always, you're a liar. And evidence remains the birther Kryptonite. Demand your ilk back up their claims.....and they run like cockroaches.

Now, the question for you: what was in those records that he was so determined to keep us (you and me) from seeing?

Show me that he is. So far, you've got jack shit.

And of course, present the evidence that Obama went to school as a foreign student. You've lied and told us he did. Yet when pressed, you have nothing to back the claim.

(Psst...that's your cue to run, Birther)

'the truth'?

Prove it.

I went back and looked- and you posted several 'links'.

Not one of them proved anything. None of them were even about Perkins Cole being hired in regards to college records.

As usual- you are just lying.

Exactly. The word 'transcript' doesn't even appear in them.

lmao... what a freak...

yes, the original birthers, Obama, Michelle, Hillary, they all bred, scary isn't it?

Yet when pressed to back that bullshit......you've got nothing.

There's a reason your handle is a verb. As you just Kazzed all over your argument.

lmao... what a freak...

LOL- Kaz would have everyone believe that Birthers were duped by President Obama, his wife and Hilary Clinton- that Birthers were stupid saps who followed a trail of Birther breadcrumbs cleverly hidden in obscure brochures and speeches in Africa.

But alas- Birthers were just stupid saps- led by conmen and liars - who Kazzed to them about Obama.

LMAO!!!

Ahem, Donny:

LMAO!!!

LMAO!!!

We aren't Birthers.

Birthers are the ones stupid enough- like you- to rely upon lies, speculation and innuendo.

No evidence that Obama ever even read that brochure.

LMAO!!!

Ahem, Donny:

LMAO!!!

LMAO!!!

We aren't Birthers.

Birthers are the ones stupid enough- like you- to rely upon lies, speculation and innuendo.

Correct.

LMAO!!!

Ahem, Donny:

LMAO!!!

LMAO!!!

Yes, and who sits down and writes that people they don't know and never heard of were "born in Kenya" when they have no idea? Only someone seriously stupid or self deluded would believe that

Well Birthers are seriously stupid and self deluded.

Because like always- you rely upon speculation innuendo and lies- and avoid the facts.

lmao... what a freak...

Yet when pressed to back that bullshit......you've got nothing.

There's a reason your handle is a verb. As you just Kazzed all over your argument.

Throw the poor sap a towel or something.

Forum List

Back