🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

YES, America CERTAINLY WAS FOUNDED as a CHRISTIAN NATION...

So you really think that Madison or Jefferson might have been thinking of Zeus or the FSM when they mentioned God?

Lol, maybe I was wrong; maybe you are indeed a moron.

Where is GOD mentioned....we are back to that. And if you can find the word GOD in the Constitution, then maybe you can question my intelligence. Other than that, you are just blowing smoke.

God is referenced with the AD date reference, not to meantion EVERY SINGLE STATE explixitly references God in their constitutions, and the current Constitution did not because it was a constitution replacing an earlier one which did and is currently part of the US legal code as a founding document along with the DoI and NW Ordinances.
y
Cant wrap your brain around that simple little fact or what?

Many of the Framers were Deists, not Christians. No matter on the point at all of founding base. Truth is, our country was founded on the back of Christian-Judea beliefs. The liberals know that, they choose to humiliate the Christians and throw the Jews to the wolves, it's their nature and what they hope will happen in long term.

So you really think that Madison or Jefferson might have been thinking of Zeus or the FSM when they mentioned God?

Lol, maybe I was wrong; maybe you are indeed a moron.

Where is GOD mentioned....we are back to that. And if you can find the word GOD in the Constitution, then maybe you can question my intelligence. Other than that, you are just blowing smoke.

God is referenced with the AD date reference, not to meantion EVERY SINGLE STATE explicitly references God in their constitutions, and the current Constitution did not because it was a constitution replacing an earlier one which did and is currently part of the US legal code as a founding document along with the DoI and NW Ordinances.

god =/= christ

it's not that complicated, s0n

God is referenced with the AD date reference, not to meantion EVERY SINGLE STATE explixitly references God in their constitutions, and the current Constitution did not because it was a constitution replacing an earlier one which did and is currently part of the US legal code as a founding document along with the DoI and NW Ordinances.

Where is the word "God" in AD?

'Domini' = Lord = God

Anno Domini - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

It is funny that pretending to be completely ignorant and stupid as a rock is considered a rhetorical defence among libtards these days.

And those state constitutions....are they pre-or post Constitution? Are the "god" references still there?

Both and yes, they are still there.

You are trying so hard to connect dots to something that doesn't exist...a direct reference to the christian god in the Constitution.

No, because it does exist as every other founding document in our legal system makes plain if you would either look it up or give a flying fuck.

Did you think that maybe they did that.....on purpose?

I think your thick headedness is on purpose.

What you think you are accomplishing by pretending to be so stupid is the only mystery.

God is referenced with the AD date reference, not to meantion EVERY SINGLE STATE explicitly references God in their constitutions, and the current Constitution did not because it was a constitution replacing an earlier one which did and is currently part of the US legal code as a founding document along with the DoI and NW Ordinances.

god =/= christ

For the authors in question God did = Christ, dude.

What the hell do you think you are accomplishing by pretending to be so dense?

y

Many of the Framers were Deists, not Christians. No matter on the point at all of founding base. Truth is, our country was founded on the back of Christian-Judea beliefs. The liberals know that, they choose to humiliate the Christians and throw the Jews to the wolves, it's their nature and what they hope will happen in long term.

Deism and Christianity are not incompatible, and so many of them were both Christian and Deist. I have known dozens of people growing up who refered to themselves as both Deists and Christians.

Also, I dont see how the libtards exposing their total ignorance is humiliating to anyone but themselves. Only they are too fucking dumb to realize it.

Last edited:
Speaking of Islam always being a part of American history:

In March 1785, Thomas Jefferson and John Adams went to London to negotiate with Tripoli's envoy, Ambassador Sidi Haji Abdrahaman (or Sidi Haji Abdul Rahman Adja). Upon inquiring "concerning the ground of the pretensions to make war upon nations who had done them no injury", the ambassador replied:

"It was written in their Koran, that all nations which had not acknowledged the Prophet were sinners, whom it was the right and duty of the faithful to plunder and enslave; and that every mussulman who was slain in this warfare was sure to go to paradise. He said, also, that the man who was the first to board a vessel had one slave over and above his share, and that when they sprang to the deck of an enemy's ship, every sailor held a dagger in each hand and a third in his mouth; which usually struck such terror into the foe that they cried out for quarter at once." [18]

Yep, pretty much seems like history hasn't changed in 230 years.

god =/= christ

For the authors in question God did = Christ, dude.

What the hell do you think you are accomplishing by pretending to be so dense?

what do you think you are accomplishing by being dense?

Deism - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

save up and buy a clue, fuckknuckle :lol:

I can almost feel the love of Jesus oozing out of this post.

Fuck you.

Hows that for oozing you jack ass?
Hypocrisy is awesome. :thup:

How in the fuck am *I* being a hypocrit?

You dont know what my beliefs are, and you dont know much else apparently.

And yet you feel comfortable asserting that I am some kind of hypocrit?

You do not know how to think critically.

You ape other people more intelligent than you are, and think that if you pretend to be as smart as they are and act like them, that maybe people might think you are smart as well.

But you cant put together a single lucid thought that is not anything more than ad hominem or naked unsupported claims.

Again, go fuck yourself.

In March 1785, Thomas Jefferson and John Adams went to London to negotiate with Tripoli's envoy, Ambassador Sidi Haji Abdrahaman (or Sidi Haji Abdul Rahman Adja). Upon inquiring "concerning the ground of the pretensions to make war upon nations who had done them no injury", the ambassador replied:

"It was written in their Koran, that all nations which had not acknowledged the Prophet were sinners, whom it was the right and duty of the faithful to plunder and enslave; and that every mussulman who was slain in this warfare was sure to go to paradise. He said, also, that the man who was the first to board a vessel had one slave over and above his share, and that when they sprang to the deck of an enemy's ship, every sailor held a dagger in each hand and a third in his mouth; which usually struck such terror into the foe that they cried out for quarter at once." [18]

Ah...have you read the Treaty of Tripoli?

Treaty of Tripoli - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

As the Government of the United States of America is not, in any sense, founded on the Christian religion,—as it has in itself no character of enmity against the laws, religion, or tranquility, of Mussulmen [Muslims],—and as the said States never entered into any war or act of hostility against any Mahometan [Muslim] nation, it is declared by the parties that no pretext arising from religious opinions shall ever produce an interruption of the harmony existing between the two countries.

Fuck you.

You ape other people mor eintelligent than you are, and think that if you pretend to be as smart as they are and act like them, that maybe people might think you are smart as well.

But you cant put together a single lucid thought that is not anything more than ad hominem or naked unsupported claims.

Again, go fuck yourself.

did one of the other chimps type this?

Fuck you.

You ape other people more intelligent than you are, and think that if you pretend to be as smart as they are and act like them, that maybe people might think you are smart as well.

Again, go fuck yourself.

Just to clarify...is this MORE of that christianity this country is allegedly founded on?

Fuck you.

You do not know ho wto thinkn critically.

You ape other people mor eintelligent than you are, and think that if you pretend to be as smart as they are and act like them, that maybe people might think you are smart as well.

Again, go fuck yourself.
Ironic post is ironic. By the way, it's spelled "hypocrite."

So why are you carrying water for Christianity if you aren't one?

Ah...have you read the Treaty of Tripoli?

Treaty of Tripoli - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

As the Government of the United States of America is not, in any sense, founded on the Christian religion,—as it has in itself no character of enmity against the laws, religion, or tranquility, of Mussulmen [Muslims],—and as the said States never entered into any war or act of hostility against any Mahometan [Muslim] nation, it is declared by the parties that no pretext arising from religious opinions shall ever produce an interruption of the harmony existing between the two countries.

More deliberate ignorance.

The writer of the Treaty was refering to the formal establishment of a state religion from whom the government would get its claim to authority, as in the concept of Divine Will of Kings.

We do not have such an establishment or foundation on religious claims as the Church of England gave the British crown for example and still does to this day.

None of that contradicts the assertion that we are a Christian nation and have been from the DoI.

I know you understand this, but you seem to think that pretending otherwise means something.

Well I know what it means; that you are a complete and utter faud. Your engaggement in discussion here is nothing more than posturing so you can troll.

So my question is, dont you have something better to do with your life? How sad that you obviously do not.

Forum List

Back