Yes, illegal aliens have constitutional rights

Have they passed immigration ?

These people have already gotten their Visas through the process... and Trump wants to void them based on their country of origin.

He has that authority.

No, no he doesn't, thus why the judge was able to block his ban.

Again.... when was there ever a ban? 90 days, is not a 'ban'. Is the California gun purchase waiting period, called a 'gun ban' in your world?

Where is this "ban" idea coming from?

And WHAT DOES THIS HAVE TO DO WITH ILLEGALS?! Nothing being said fits with the title of thread!

Illegal is illegal.... are you saying Trump banned something already illegal? If so.... WHAT IS YOUR PROBLEM!?!? Gah.... mind numbing ignorance flying around this thread.

Illegals ARE STILL PEOPLE. It clearly fucking states in the Constitution they have rights. Can you fucking read?

Yes when they are in there own country, sneak in here they are criminals with no rights

These people have already gotten their Visas through the process... and Trump wants to void them based on their country of origin.

He has that authority.

These are non-citizens that are not here.

Are you arguing that they have constitutional rights ?

Really ?

Please read carefully. Please try your damnedest to use reading comprehension and note the bolded area...

"No state shall make or enforce any law which shall abridge the privileges or immunities of citizens of the United States; nor shall any state deprive any person of life, liberty or property, without due process of law; nor deny to any person within its jurisdiction the equal protection of the laws."

Please take notice how it changes from citizens of the United States to ANY PERSON... that was done on purpose... because we are a nation of immigrants... it was intentional... do you understand that?

As pointed out the 14th when signed didn't include Indians

When signed... it has since been interpreted to include Indians because they are people. Are you saying Indians aren't people? Is that your argument?

He has that authority.

Again.... when was there ever a ban? 90 days, is not a 'ban'. Is the California gun purchase waiting period, called a 'gun ban' in your world?

And WHAT DOES THIS HAVE TO DO WITH ILLEGALS?! Nothing being said fits with the title of thread!

Illegal is illegal.... are you saying Trump banned something already illegal? If so.... WHAT IS YOUR PROBLEM!?!? Gah.... mind numbing ignorance flying around this thread.

Illegals ARE STILL PEOPLE. It clearly fucking states in the Constitution they have rights. Can you fucking read?

Criminals are still people. We shouldn't punish them, imprison them, or even arrest them.

Release all criminals.... The Constitution says they have rights... so if they rape your little sister, and your wife, and your daughter, shut your dumb mouth, and tell all your women to stop their whining, because criminals are people too and have rights!

Sorry.... was channeling a moronic left-tard on a forum somewhere......

O.K.

We have different opinions.

This is about whether or not the OP is really trying to say that the Constitution reaches out to people who don't live her, who are not citizens, and who are not physically here.

It does to people who have been granted permanent residence, visas, not so much.

The Constitution does not reach to you as a U.S. Citizen if you are visiting another country and violate it's laws.

How do these idiots think it applies to people in other countries.

Lol... Bet you didn't know that you can be charged with a U.S. crime in another country did you? For example if you go to Thailand and have sex with a 12 year old, even if you aren't found guilty in Thailand, you can be brought back to the U.S. and be charged with being a pedophile.

But the U.S. laws are distinct from other countries, not sure why you are trying to compare us to them.

Please link to something that backs your claim about the U.S. being able to prosecute you.

:lmao::lmao::lmao:

http://www.nytimes.com/2004/06/08/u...cans-who-commit-sex-crimes-overseas.html?_r=0

If you break a law in a foreign country...does the constitution hold sway over that county's laws ?

We are talking about people that ARE here at the airports, and people that have already been vetted under the old process and given Visas.

He has that authority.

And I'm very sure you will willingly admit you were wrong when Trump prevails, right?

Hell no, because he isn't right. You can not assume someone is guilty of being a terrorist just because of where they are from. You are innocent until proven guilty... not the other way around. If you come from West Virginia are you ok with someone assuming you married your first cousin? With you being in Texas, is it ok if people assume you like to fuck steers?

He has that authority.

Really ?

Please read carefully. Please try your damnedest to use reading comprehension and note the bolded area...

"No state shall make or enforce any law which shall abridge the privileges or immunities of citizens of the United States; nor shall any state deprive any person of life, liberty or property, without due process of law; nor deny to any person within its jurisdiction the equal protection of the laws."

Please take notice how it changes from citizens of the United States to ANY PERSON... that was done on purpose... because we are a nation of immigrants... it was intentional... do you understand that?

When signed... it has since been interpreted to include Indians because they are people. Are you saying Indians aren't people? Is that your argument?

No I am saying when was the 14 ever said criminal non citizens were covered?

He has that authority.

Criminals are still people. We shouldn't punish them, imprison them, or even arrest them.

Release all criminals.... The Constitution says they have rights... so if they rape your little sister, and your wife, and your daughter, shut your dumb mouth, and tell all your women to stop their whining, because they are people too and have rights!

Sorry.... was channeling a moronic left-tard on a forum somewhere......

I NEVER SAID THAT. I said criminals have rights. Quit trying to build a strawman. Please show me I'm wrong. Please show me criminals don't have rights. Go ahead... I'll make an avatar bet I'm right and you are wrong. Put your fucking money where your mouth is coward.

Really ?

Are criminal non-citizens people? Yes or no. Easy fucking question. Yes or no?

He has that authority.

And I'm very sure you will willingly admit you were wrong when Trump prevails, right?

Hell no, because he isn't right. You can not assume someone is guilty of being a terrorist just because of where they are from. You are innocent until proven guilty... not the other way around. If you come from West Virginia are you ok with someone assuming you married your first cousin? With you being in Texas, is it ok if people assume you like to fuck steers?

Uhm you can when our nation is at war with yours....

It does to people who have been granted permanent residence, visas, not so much.

The Constitution does not reach to you as a U.S. Citizen if you are visiting another country and violate it's laws.

How do these idiots think it applies to people in other countries.

Lol... Bet you didn't know that you can be charged with a U.S. crime in another country did you? For example if you go to Thailand and have sex with a 12 year old, even if you aren't found guilty in Thailand, you can be brought back to the U.S. and be charged with being a pedophile.

But the U.S. laws are distinct from other countries, not sure why you are trying to compare us to them.

Please link to something that backs your claim about the U.S. being able to prosecute you.

:lmao::lmao::lmao:

http://www.nytimes.com/2004/06/08/u...cans-who-commit-sex-crimes-overseas.html?_r=0

If you break a law in a foreign country...does the constitution hold sway over that county's laws ?

You have to follow the laws of the country you are in... but again, the United States has a very distinct Constitution different from any other country in the world. You do understand this isn't a world full of countries that have the same forms of government, laws, and rights... or do you?

Really ?

In there own country...

Are prisoners people in ours? No. They have no rights while in prison.

He has that authority.

Please show me where we are officially at war with any country right now. You do understand Congress has to approve that right?

Yes, and that includes "illegal aliens" on American soil according to the OP - as stated in Section One of the 14th Amendment to the Constitution.

Which did not include the Native Americans who were here before we came.

What about blacks and women. BTW, early whites didn't even consider Native Americans as human beings.

Early Native Americans didn't consider whites as human beings.

What kind of circle jerk logic is that?

Your logic.

In there own country...

:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

That's the dumbest fucking statement I have ever read on this forum. Please show proof. Are you taking my bet?

He has that authority.

Please show me where we are officially at war with any country right now. You do understand Congress has to approve that right?

So now you going to play that game? We have no been officially at war with any country since 1945...

Stop with that bullshit

Yes, and that includes "illegal aliens" on American soil according to the OP - as stated in Section One of the 14th Amendment to the Constitution.

Which did not include the Native Americans who were here before we came.

What about blacks and women. BTW, early whites didn't even consider Native Americans as human beings.

I've already told you, interjecting blacks and women as well, doesn't help your "all inclusive" OP argument. It actually contradicts it. You're still not explaining to me, if it means what you claim, why did it not apply to Native Americans... or blacks... or women?

So we didn't believe Native Americans were humans until 1968? :dunno:

In there own country...

That's the dumbest fucking statement I have ever read on this forum. Please show proof. Are you taking my bet?

Go to prison tell me what rights you have?

In there own country...

Yes, prisoners have rights.

So now you going to play that game? We have no been officially at war with any country since 1945...

Stop with that bullshit

You are the one that brought up we can assume people are guilty if we are officially at war with them... so please show me we are at war with any country... especially any country on Trump's travel ban.

In there own country...

Go to prison tell me what rights you have?

You fuckers give more rights to illegals then you give to American citizens behind on child support. You give illegals drivers license, while taking away a born citizens his.

Forum List

Back