Yes, illegal aliens have constitutional rights

No, no he doesn't, thus why the judge was able to block his ban.

Again.... when was there ever a ban? 90 days, is not a 'ban'. Is the California gun purchase waiting period, called a 'gun ban' in your world?

Where is this "ban" idea coming from?

And WHAT DOES THIS HAVE TO DO WITH ILLEGALS?! Nothing being said fits with the title of thread!

Illegal is illegal.... are you saying Trump banned something already illegal? If so.... WHAT IS YOUR PROBLEM!?!? Gah.... mind numbing ignorance flying around this thread.

Illegals ARE STILL PEOPLE. It clearly fucking states in the Constitution they have rights. Can you fucking read?
Awwwww...you lost the argument snowflake.....

How the fuck did I lose the argument? The Trump ban has been halted...
His ban on illegal immigrants? Or the airport people that don't exist? Or will you deflect again to hide your loss.....
Non-existent airport people. Is that what the Alt-Right is pushing?

Illegals ARE STILL PEOPLE. It clearly fucking states in the Constitution they have rights. Can you fucking read?

His ban on illegal immigrants? Or the airport people that don't exist? Or will you deflect again to hide your loss.....

The airport people DID exist... until the ban was lifted. You clearly have some kind of mental illness.
Double down....I didn't take your for being a complete fucking idiot.....I stand corrected...:lol:

You are fucking retarded beyond any comprehension.

Again.... when was there ever a ban? 90 days, is not a 'ban'. Is the California gun purchase waiting period, called a 'gun ban' in your world?

And WHAT DOES THIS HAVE TO DO WITH ILLEGALS?! Nothing being said fits with the title of thread!

Illegal is illegal.... are you saying Trump banned something already illegal? If so.... WHAT IS YOUR PROBLEM!?!? Gah.... mind numbing ignorance flying around this thread.

image.jpeg

The airport people DID exist... until the ban was lifted. You clearly have some kind of mental illness.
Double down....I didn't take your for being a complete fucking idiot.....I stand corrected...:lol:

You are fucking retarded beyond any comprehension.
See how you lost the argument....:lol:

It seems that way. He asked for a link, I provided a link, then he acted like I was stupid for providing a link to show people were stuck at U.S. airports during Trump's ban until the judge ruled a stay on it. And he continues to argue that point... He's official jumpedthe shark on being brain dead.

No, a judge in Washington ordered a stay and it was upheld by the 9th Circuit. It will now go before the Supreme Court and they will most likely rule to lift the stay because there is no Constitutional basis for it. The statutory law is clear and unambiguous. Courts can't rewrite the law, only Congress has that power.

It seems that way. He asked for a link, I provided a link, then he acted like I was stupid for providing a link to show people were stuck at U.S. airports during Trump's ban until the judge ruled a stay on it. And he continues to argue that point... He's official jumpedthe shark on being brain dead.
No, you're stupid because you're an idiot....stop deflecting....:lol:

Link to people stuck in airports?

No, a judge in Washington ordered a stay and it was upheld by the 9th Circuit. It will now go before the Supreme Court and they will most likely rule to lift the stay because there is no Constitutional basis for it. The statutory law is clear and unambiguous. Courts can't rewrite the law, only Congress has that power.

Your opinion says that... you know what your opinion is worth? How many Law degrees do you have and how many times have you been a judge and ruled on if laws violate the Constitution?

People aren't stuck in airports any more because a judge lifted the ban....

The people in foreign airports aren't US citizens or foreign nationals on US soil. There is no Constitutional rights which apply to them. NONE! Show me anywhere in the Constitution that says people in a foreign country are afforded Constitutional rights? :cuckoo:

Link to people stuck in fucking airports or shut the fuck up.....thanks....

Your opinion says that...

No... US statutory law says that.

Please show the law...

Do you understand how a time line works?

Please show the law...

So, you have no fucking link?

Obviously

Non-existent people stuck in airports? Is that what the Alt-Right pushing?

Obviously

image.jpeg

Obviously

View attachment 111653
My God, you don't know what the Alt-Right is and yet you follow them. :rolleyes:

Please show the law...

8 U.S. Code § 1182 - Inadmissible aliens
14 (f)Suspension of entry or imposition of restrictions by President

Whenever the President finds that the entry of any aliens or of any class of aliens into the United States would be detrimental to the interests of the United States, he may by proclamation, and for such period as he shall deem necessary, suspend the entry of all aliens or any class of aliens as immigrants or nonimmigrants, or impose on the entry of aliens any restrictions he may deem to be appropriate.
-----------------------------------------

Not one word in there about people stuck in airports being excluded.
Not one word in there about rogue judges overruling or invoking stays.
Not one word about judicial review or making a case.

Please show the law...

8 U.S. Code § 1182 - Inadmissible aliens
14 (f)Suspension of entry or imposition of restrictions by President

Whenever the President finds that the entry of any aliens or of any class of aliens into the United States would be detrimental to the interests of the United States, he may by proclamation, and for such period as he shall deem necessary, suspend the entry of all aliens or any class of aliens as immigrants or nonimmigrants, or impose on the entry of aliens any restrictions he may deem to be appropriate.
-----------------------------------------

Not one word in there about people stuck in airports being excluded.
Not one word in there about rogue judges overruling or invoking stays.
Not one word about judicial review or making a case.

But you don't get it... his reason is based on their religion. He can't do that... He can't prove they will be detrimental based on their religion. People are innocent until proven guilty. Not the other way around.

Obviously

View attachment 111653
My God, you don't know what the Alt-Right is and yet you follow them. :rolleyes:
image.jpeg

Forum List

Back