Yes, illegal aliens have constitutional rights

Your opinion says that...

No... US statutory law says that.

Please show the law...
No, you're stupid because you're an idiot....stop deflecting....:lol:

Link to people stuck in airports?

People aren't stuck in airports any more because a judge lifted the ban....
Link to people stuck in fucking airports or shut the fuck up.....thanks....

Do you understand how a time line works?

8 U.S. Code § 1182 - Inadmissible aliens
14 (f)Suspension of entry or imposition of restrictions by President

Whenever the President finds that the entry of any aliens or of any class of aliens into the United States would be detrimental to the interests of the United States, he may by proclamation, and for such period as he shall deem necessary, suspend the entry of all aliens or any class of aliens as immigrants or nonimmigrants, or impose on the entry of aliens any restrictions he may deem to be appropriate.
-----------------------------------------

Not one word in there about people stuck in airports being excluded.
Not one word in there about rogue judges overruling or invoking stays.
Not one word about judicial review or making a case.

But you don't get it... his reason is based on their religion. He can't do that... He can't prove they will be detrimental based on their religion. People are innocent until proven guilty. Not the other way around.
Link?

But you don't get it... his reason is based on their religion. He can't do that... He can't prove they will be detrimental based on their religion. People are innocent until proven guilty. Not the other way around.

First of all, no it's not... that is nowhere in the EO.

Second of all... it doesn't matter, he has authority under the statute to make whatever determination on whatever basis he deems appropriate.

And again... you are trying to apply Constitutional rights to people we can't enforce our Constitution on. I'm sorry the US doesn't control the rest of the world. Maybe it wouldn't be such a violent shithole over there if we could apply the US Constitution across the Arab world... but we can't and we don't.

The president does not have to prove any damn thing. When you start making this insane demand regarding our national security, you're putting our nation at risk. We can't expect our intelligence agencies to just fork over all their information for everyone to see, so that YOU can be okay with it! Things HAVE to remain classified and we HAVE to maintain secrecy because we have agents in the field who's lives are at risk if they are compromised.

My god... I am grateful as hell you idiots didn't win this election! How the hell did we make it through the last 8 years? :dunno:

Second of all... it doesn't matter, he has authority under the statute to make whatever determination on whatever basis he deems appropriate.

And again... you are trying to apply Constitutional rights to people we can't enforce our Constitution on. I'm sorry the US doesn't control the rest of the world. Maybe it wouldn't be such a violent shithole over there if we could apply the US Constitution across the Arab world... but we can't and we don't.

The president does not have to prove any damn thing. When you start making this insane demand regarding our national security, you're putting our nation at risk. We can't expect our intelligence agencies to just fork over all their information for everyone to see, so that YOU can be okay with it! Things HAVE to remain classified and we HAVE to maintain secrecy because we have agents in the field who's lives are at risk if they are compromised.

My god... I am grateful as hell you idiots didn't win this election! How the hell did we make it through the last 8 years? :dunno:

It's funny you fucks complained for 8 years that Obama over reached his authority with Executive Orders and now you are saying that the President can do whatever the fuck he wants with them. Am I in some episode of the Twilight Zone? Now you are bringing up shot about secret agents in the field that have NOTHING to do with this order... You think that the travel ban has to do with Secret agents in the field? Are you trying to connect the dots going from A to K to F to Z to Y to B?

It's funny you fucks complained for 8 years that Obama over reached his authority with Executive Orders and now you are saying that the President can do whatever the fuck he wants with them. Am I in some episode of the Twilight Zone? Now you are bringing up shot about secret agents in the field that have NOTHING to do with this order... You think that the travel ban has to do with Secret agents in the field? Are you trying to connect the dots going from A to K to F to Z to Y to B?
Did you think you said something?

It's funny you fucks complained for 8 years that Obama over reached his authority with Executive Orders and now you are saying that the President can do whatever the fuck he wants with them.

Well mostly all he has done is repeal Obama's unconstitutional EOs.

I'm a Constitutionalist. I did not vote for Trump. If Trump does something unconstitutional, I am going to be the first one raising hell about it. I've never said he can do whatever the fuck he wants by EO! NEVER! But this is a case where the statutory law gives him authority to do whatever the fuck he wants.

It's funny you fucks complained for 8 years that Obama over reached his authority with Executive Orders and now you are saying that the President can do whatever the fuck he wants with them.

Well mostly all he has done is repeal Obama's unconstitutional EOs.

I'm a Constitutionalist. I did not vote for Trump. If Trump does something unconstitutional, I am going to be the first one raising hell about it. I've never said he can do whatever the fuck he wants by EO! NEVER! But this is a case where the statutory law gives him authority to do whatever the fuck he wants.

And that's why laws are only laws until the constitutionality of them is challenged. NO law should be allowed to give the President the power to do "whatever the fuck he wants." That's why we have a system of checks and balances. If you are really a Constitutionalist you understand that.

Also, notice you stated it was a "statutory law" not Case law. HUGE difference.

Now you are bringing up shot about secret agents in the field that have NOTHING to do with this order...

You don't know if they do or not. Neither does a goddamn judge in Washington!

That's WHY this can't be allowed to prevail! Courts are not in charge of national security, nothing in our constitution allows such nonsense. If we're going to turn our national security responsibilities over to judges, we're FUCKED!

Now you are bringing up shot about secret agents in the field that have NOTHING to do with this order...

You don't know if they do or not. Neither does a goddamn judge in Washington!

That's WHY this can't be allowed to prevail! Courts are not in charge of national security, nothing in our constitution allows such nonsense. If we're going to turn our national security responsibilities over to judges, we're FUCKED!

His ban could stop earthquakes too! How in the hell you going to make ties to stopping people with Visas from coming into the country with secret agents???

And that's why laws are only laws until the constitutionality of them is challenged. NO law should be allowed to give the President the power to do "whatever the fuck he wants." That's why we have a system of checks and balances. If you are really a Constitutionalist you understand that.

Then you need to lobby Congress to change the law.

Do you even know what the fuck you're yammering about? This is an enumerated power of Congress. It has nothing to do with case law. It can't be litigated away through case law. The only way to change it is by Amending the Constitution.

It is extremely difficult to challenge a statutory law that is granted by Congress under their enumerated powers. It's just damn near impossible to challenge because there is no basis for a challenge. It's like arguing the court has some kind of authority to overrule Congress when it declares war or raises taxes. Sorry, the court has no say in those things because the Constitution doesn't give them any.

His ban could stop earthquakes too! How in the hell you going to make ties to stopping people with Visas from coming into the country with secret agents???

Because we don't know the pertinent details of our national security... they're classified. They have to remain classified so we don't compromise our security. There are a select group of Senators, a National Security Council, the President, AG, DoD and DHS, CIA, and maybe a couple others who have access to our intelligence. THEY have to make decisions regarding our security! We can't turn that over to a fucking COURT you insufferable dumb ass!

Now, here is what is happening.... We have people coming into our country from these 7 nations and we can't properly vet them to ensure they aren't terrorists. Do you WANT to let terrorists in so they can blow up malls and schools? Are you going to be okay with turning on your TV every day to see another terrorist attack happened? How many innocent people will have to die before you get your fucking head out of your ass? We HAVE TO vet these people coming into our country! I don't know how else to keep terrorists out, do you?

No one has suggested that we don't allow any Muslims to ever come here again! That is NOT the plan here. No one has said that is the plan. All Trump did was extend the mandatory waiting period that ALL travelers to the US have, for 7 countries where we have trouble vetting. This is so we can get some kind of reliable system in place to make sure we're not letting fucking terrorists in! That's ALL!

Then you need to lobby Congress to change the law.

Do you even know what the fuck you're yammering about? This is an enumerated power of Congress. It has nothing to do with case law. It can't be litigated away through case law. The only way to change it is by Amending the Constitution.

It is extremely difficult to challenge a statutory law that is granted by Congress under their enumerated powers. It's just damn near impossible to challenge because there is no basis for a challenge. It's like arguing the court has some kind of authority to overrule Congress when it declares war or raises taxes. Sorry, the court has no say in those things because the Constitution doesn't give them any.

You call yourself a Constitutionalist and don't understand how the system works? A law stays a law until someone comes up with a reason for it to be considered unConstitutional... then the court decides whether it is a good argument enough to hear the case... and then they make a ruling.

You do understand the difference between statutory law and case law right? I mean until you signify you know the difference between those two we can't go any further with this argument.

Because we don't know the pertinent details of our national security... they're classified. They have to remain classified so we don't compromise our security. There are a select group of Senators, a National Security Council, the President, AG, DoD and DHS, CIA, and maybe a couple others who have access to our intelligence. THEY have to make decisions regarding our security! We can't turn that over to a fucking COURT you insufferable dumb ass!

Now, here is what is happening.... We have people coming into our country from these 7 nations and we can't properly vet them to ensure they aren't terrorists. Do you WANT to let terrorists in so they can blow up malls and schools? Are you going to be okay with turning on your TV every day to see another terrorist attack happened? How many innocent people will have to die before you get your fucking head out of your ass? We HAVE TO vet these people coming into our country! I don't know how else to keep terrorists out, do you?

No one has suggested that we don't allow any Muslims to ever come here again! That is NOT the plan here. No one has said that is the plan. All Trump did was extend the mandatory waiting period that ALL travelers to the US have, for 7 countries where we have trouble vetting. This is so we can get some kind of reliable system in place to make sure we're not letting fucking terrorists in! That's ALL!

WE CAN'T PROPERLY VET THEM? They are mostly women and children that have gone through a TWO YEAR process. Jesus Christ... how the fuck can I discuss this with you when you are being irrational?

You call yourself a Constitutionalist and don't understand how the system works? A law stays a law until someone comes up with a reason for it to be considered unConstitutional... then the court decides whether it is a good argument enough to hear the case... and then they make a ruling.

You do understand the difference between statutory law and case law right? I mean until you signify you know the difference between those two we can't go any further with this argument.

I understand far more than you do, moron. That's the stupidest explanation of how judicial review works that I've ever heard. I have a granddaughter in 5th grade who has a better grasp than you do on this.

Yes, I understand that "case law" refers to existing rulings which made new interpretations of law and, therefore, can be cited as precedents. And "statutory law" is law enacted by a legislative body. The president is following a statutory law.

The statutory law in question is Title 8. This is enacted as an enumerated power of Congress. You do understand that Congress has certain enumerated powers and what those are, correct? They are not up for reinterpretation. Civil laws and administrative laws are. This is not one of those. You can challenge it... that's what's currently happening... you're going to FAIL because it's an enumerated power of Congress and it's simply not something that can be reinterpreted.

Now honestly... I have had it with you fucktards. You want to get on here and rant and rave about this for the next few days, thinking you're about to finally get some kind of victory... you go right ahead, and I'll wait to watch you get your hearts broken again. This has FAIL written all over it but you idiots are SO desperate for any kind of a crumb of a win, you're all hanging your hopes on this. Ain't happening!

WE CAN'T PROPERLY VET THEM? They are mostly women and children that have gone through a TWO YEAR process. Jesus Christ... how the fuck can I discuss this with you when you are being irrational?

/---- President Assad admitted today that there are terrorist among the refugees. Let's see how much play this gets on CNN.

I understand far more than you do, moron. That's the stupidest explanation of how judicial review works that I've ever heard. I have a granddaughter in 5th grade who has a better grasp than you do on this.

Yes, I understand that "case law" refers to existing rulings which made new interpretations of law and, therefore, can be cited as precedents. And "statutory law" is law enacted by a legislative body. The president is following a statutory law.

The statutory law in question is Title 8. This is enacted as an enumerated power of Congress. You do understand that Congress has certain enumerated powers and what those are, correct? They are not up for reinterpretation. Civil laws and administrative laws are. This is not one of those. You can challenge it... that's what's currently happening... you're going to FAIL because it's an enumerated power of Congress and it's simply not something that can be reinterpreted.

Now honestly... I have had it with you fucktards. You want to get on here and rant and rave about this for the next few days, thinking you're about to finally get some kind of victory... you go right ahead, and I'll wait to watch you get your hearts broken again. This has FAIL written all over it but you idiots are SO desperate for any kind of a crumb of a win, you're all hanging your hopes on this. Ain't happening!

Now that you finally admitted it is a statutory law... but hey you think you got all this figured out and you want to now tuck your tail between your legs and run.

Besides I really have no use arguing with some stupid simpleton fuck that argued for multiple pages that illegal aliens aren't people until the courts say they are. If you are a Black man you should be ashamed of yourself for even having the audacity to make an argument like that.

/---- President Assad admitted today that there are terrorist among the refugees. Let's see how much play this gets on CNN.

He said there are... because he found it on the net. Now take that into context... he knows there are terrorists among the refugees because he found it on the net...

There's one less illegal who has no constitutional rights, Trump deported her ass back to Mexico. Lets hope he finishes the wall before she can sneak back in.

If you are on American soil you do have Constitutional rights whether you are a citizen or not. There are some limits however.

Now that you finally admitted it is a statutory law... but hey you think you got all this figured out and you want to now tuck your tail between your legs and run.

Besides I really have no use arguing with some stupid simpleton fuck that argued for multiple pages that illegal aliens aren't people until the courts say they are. If you are a Black man you should be ashamed of yourself for even having the audacity to make an argument like that.

Nope, I don't EVER tuck my tail between my legs and run. I am simply tired of arguing with dumbasses like you who have no clue what they're talking about and demonstrate it with every post. Now you're going to try and LIE and claim I have made arguments I never made. That's typical of a libtard with no argument. I've never claimed illegal aliens aren't people.

The OP claimed they have Constitutional rights and I asked why Native Americans didn't have them based on the criteria presented in the OP. That was never sufficiently answered. It was the OP who claimed it was because they weren't considered humans, but they didn't get full Constitutional rights until 1968 and I hardly believe we didn't think they were human until then, so that explanation simply failed. Women and blacks were mentioned but that doesn't help the OP argument either... did we not think women were humans? And the blacks who the 14th freed from slavery?

So while the OP idiotically posits the Constitutional rights for illegal aliens is clear and concise in the 14th and the Bill of Rights... it clearly didn't apply to Native Americans, women, blacks, Japanese-Americans in WWII, Chinese at the turn of the century, Mexican Bandoleros, Irish immigrants, on and on and on. Your little dumb ass hasn't contributed anything and neither has the OP.

My work here is done.

If you are on American soil you do have Constitutional rights whether you are a citizen or not. There are some limits however.

*SIGH*

You have limited Constitutional rights to due process because we grant them to you as a matter of public policy and statutory law. It's not because the Constitution guarantees them.

Forum List

Back