Yes, it is a crisis at the border.

MarathonMike

Diamond Member
Dec 30, 2014
The Southwestern Desert
If you leave water running into your tub, it doesn't look like a crisis. If you leave it running for a week straight, how does it look then? Your house is destroyed. Every border town from Texas to California is overwhelmed and the numbers of illegals in custody keep growing and the caravans keep getting larger. If you don't think this is a crisis, then tell us what it is. Business as usual? President Trump may have no choice but to take the enormously disruptive action of closing the border completely. It will cause massive economic and personal chaos. To that I say, too bad that Mexico failed to do anything to stop it.

If you leave water running into your tub, it doesn't look like a crisis. If you leave it running for a week straight, how does it look then? Your house is destroyed. Every border town from Texas to California is overwhelmed and the numbers of illegals in custody keep growing and the caravans keep getting larger. If you don't think this is a crisis, then tell us what it is. Business as usual? President Trump may have no choice but to take the enormously disruptive action of closing the border completely. It will cause massive economic and personal chaos. To that I say, too bad that Mexico failed to do anything to stop it.

Clayton thinks the border crisis is funny. He probably wouldn't think so if he could see it, like I can. But Clayton and his Liberal friends live in a fantasy bubble so the border problems aren't real, they are just something Fox News made up.

Trump runs the CBP....

He's failing.

Let me guess....this is the ONE time in the history where the President won't get blamed.

The Last President got blamed for everything....

Clayton thinks the border crisis is funny. He probably wouldn't think so if he could see it, like I can. But Clayton and his Liberal friends live in a fantasy bubble so the border problems aren't real, they are just something Fox News made up.

Well, you know how it is, MM. Out of sight is out of mind with some folks. Real Americans who connect with those who live in Border States are sometimes all that we need. Those who don't understand what is going on or who ignore it are walking in shallow waters. We feel it all over the state, though, whether Brownsville, Amarillo or Texarkana, in high taxes for things that were a lot lower 9 years ago. It's a little severe if you're trying to stick to social security. Taxes take up 2/3 of my SS checks, and this summer, I may have to use fans every other day to keep the Airconditioning at a low level. It's supposed to be cooler this summer, but in August, it tends to not matter what was said during the spring months. lol

Prayers up for all those living near the border or in border states like TX.

The ‘crisis’ at the Southern border is an humanitarian crisis – the consequence of Trump’s failed policies, a crisis that won’t be solved by more detention centers, more border patrol staff, or a ‘wall.’

There is a crisis at the border. It’s just not what Trump says it is.
Send them back to their homes. Let them deal with their problems there. Is it a humanitarian crisis there where they aren't given free housing, food, clothing, and education? I say shoot the invaders as they cross the border. Make it clear they are not welcome and will be shot as they breach our border. Then it's on them.

Probably find out that the DNC, Obama, Soros took out ads down ther telling them how to use Children. Probably sent coaches and funding for new caravans to overwhelm the system.

I hear today many kids are kidnapped, used once with phony family, sent back, re-used like a 20 day meal ticket. Once in.....90% dont show to immigration hearings.

Last edited:
Lol....yet progressives get hysterical about imaginary stuff like climate change!

Well, we all know what the score is here.....its all fakery all the time!

Let's drop 1 million Chinese just outside Mexico City and see the response of the Mexican people!:113:

The ‘crisis’ at the Southern border is an humanitarian crisis – the consequence of Trump’s failed policies, a crisis that won’t be solved by more detention centers, more border patrol staff, or a ‘wall.’

You want to explain how it's Trumps failed policies that created this crisis??? And if you're going to say the crisis is because all those poor people are being held against their will in deplorable conditions.......then tell us just why we are responsible for the large number of people that knew they weren't wanted here and came anyway????????

Who is saying that we don’t have a crisis at the border?

Hey well dig in and stick with that sentiment s0n.....it ensures the level of division in this country heads for a train wreck. THAT is indeed great for America. Go.....go!

Wait'll we start playing Cowboys and Liberals!!:funnyface::funnyface::flirtysmile4:

Developing Story!

Texas legislature votes for Emergency Declaration on border invasion. Letter sent to Trump requesting federal military help.

Trump can now deploy armed fast response troops to protect US in that region.

How long before those 20,000 troops, placed on 24hr notice, will be moving to Texas...

The gloves are now off....

"Texas Senate Republicans passed a resolution Tuesday declaring a crisis at the Texas-Mexico border and requesting that Congress fully fund "all means necessary" to secure it.

The resolution sparked ire from Senate Democrats, who said the first time they saw the measure was on the Senate floor. Senate Resolution 535 passed in a party line vote, 19 to 12, late Tuesday afternoon.

The resolution doesn’t prescribe a specific border security solution but asks Congress to deploy agents, implement technology, and “erect barriers where needed.” It also states that the “Texas Senate supports the President in his efforts to move forward with emergency action” – a line that angered multiple Democratic senators."

Texas Senate declares migrant surge an emergency

Last edited:

Well, you know how it is, MM. Out of sight is out of mind with some folks. Real Americans who connect with those who live in Border States are sometimes all that we need. Those who don't understand what is going on or who ignore it are walking in shallow waters. We feel it all over the state, though, whether Brownsville, Amarillo or Texarkana, in high taxes for things that were a lot lower 9 years ago. It's a little severe if you're trying to stick to social security. Taxes take up 2/3 of my SS checks, and this summer, I may have to use fans every other day to keep the Airconditioning at a low level. It's supposed to be cooler this summer, but in August, it tends to not matter what was said during the spring months. lol

Prayers up for all those living near the border or in border states like TX.[/QUOTE]

Thank you we appreciate them and need them.

Anyone else think it's stretching coincidence a bit that the more tRump pushes his silly wall the more caravans and such show up?

Anyone else think it's stretching coincidence a bit that the more tRump pushes his silly wall the more caravans and such show up?

Nope...

George Soros and a bunch of left wing groups are funding these. The sooner he can make us collapse from the inside the better. The sooner we build the damn wall and kick the shit back where it comes from the better.

Never let a perfectly good crisis go to waste and whatnot, remember that, though. Problem. Reaction. Solution. We'll all have a national id likely sooner than later. You know, technology and stuff.

Last edited:

The Governor of Texas has sent Trump a letter requesting emergency and military aid in protecting his state from invasion. The gloves are now off. Trump can now move heavy military presence in now..

There will be a lot of wall built and detention facilities in real short order.

Nope...

George Soros and a bunch of left wing groups are funding these. The sooner he can make us collapse from the inside the better. The sooner we build the damn wall and kick the shit back where it comes from the better.
Why would they? It would be counter productive. It supports tRump's narrative, it would make no sense.

They are being organized by People without Borders (Funded by Soros) and also do this Europe.
Why would they? It would be counter productive. It supports tRump's narrative, it would make no sense.

Forum List

Back