Yes, There Is A War On Christmas

Jingle Bells is not an XMas song. It is a winter song. No word in it relates to XMas.

Keep telling yourself that, I am sure it keeps you warm at night.

Go spend a Christmas in Japan and tell me they are not celebrating Christmas, and it has nothing to do with Christ.

Ironically Christ Himself was against such celebrations.
You don't quite got all your groceries bagged - doya dingus?
They may be celebrating, but it sure as hell ain't CHRISTmas.

You don't quite got all your groceries bagged - doya dingus?
They may be celebrating, but it sure as hell ain't CHRISTmas.

Correct, they are celebrating Christmas. A secular holiday celebrated on Dec 25th all around the world.

I have always said Merry Christmas & always will, Do NOT care how or why you personally celebrate Christmas. Turning any & every thing into a political fight is offensive.

Here is the epitome of the left in all of their demented hypocritical wicked glory.

This Christmas song CANCELED Baby It's Cold Outside cause it supposedly shows male being sexist.

Meanwhile the top song of the year was a song called....WAP

Go ahead and compare and contrast the lyrics. Go ahead.

We have completely lost our minds and it is ALL because of the left wing aggression along with our passivity.

Here is the epitome of the left in all of their demented hypocritical wicked glory.

This Christmas song CANCELED Baby It's Cold Outside cause it supposedly shows male being sexist.

Meanwhile the top song of the year was a song called....WAP

Go ahead and compare and contrast the lyrics. Go ahead.

We have completely lost our minds and it ALL because of the left wing aggression an our passivity.

Thats not a XMas song either. It's a winter song (that's borderline rapey).

I just love how the left try to claim that the war on Christmas is a right wing myth. The wokies cancelled the song Jingle Bells.

Tbe cancelation has nothing with it being a Christmas song. Did you actually read your article?

The left's war on Christmas has as much to do with their latent anti-Semitism as it does with their hatred of Christianity. Jingle Bells excluded, the majority of secular Christmas music was apparently written by Jews.

These Christmas Songs Were Written by Jews
Wow. You really stretch to try to be all inclusive in defining your imaginary “war on Christmas”. Can you possible squeeze in some racism and misogyny? Clearly the left must hate elves too, so how about bigotry against midgets?

By the way, do you think anyone even knows those songs were written by Jews? Or who even wrote them?

Nobody ever questions why people liked songs performed in minstrel shows where white artists performed in blackface. That was not done out of disrespect to Blacks. The biggest part of American popular music was and still is derived from ethnic and African American music: Blues, Jazz, Soul, Disco, Hip Hop, and Gospel music performed by white artists is in no ways being disrespectful. They do that to pay homage. Like they say, "Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery." And when those early performers put on blackface and did renditions of the songs of the darkies, that was the popular culture of the day. That is what people wanted to hear, because they liked African American music.

So if we're going to ban what they did back then, then we should also ban any white artist from performing any music that remotely sounds like its roots came from African American music.

See how silly this shit is getting?
But not when it was done by real African Americans. I don’t think the fact that it is considered offensive today is silly, it has a complicated history to it.

I love how you folks are such giant snowflakes that not playing a song in an elementary school, a place your unlikely to even ever be in, is akin to war against you. :lmao:

Relax guy, it will be alright. SWAT won't come swooping in if you blast jingle bells from your speakers.

Leftists sure project a lot.

Let's say for example the first time jingle bells was sung was performed by blackface. That sounds inclusive to me, was there Asian facing? No!, it's they who should have their panties in a bunch.

Some of them probably are. I have no idea what religious demographics look like in Japan.

Jingle Bells is still a Christmas song though, and Christmas is still a Christian holiday even if not everybody that celebrates it would call themselves a Christian. That's just my opinion though.

Hell I celebrate Christmas every year and don't consider myself a Christian. It's still a Christian holiday though, so many things associated with it will also become associated with Christianity.
You mean plagarized.

I have always said Merry Christmas & always will, Do NOT care how or why you personally celebrate Christmas. Turning any & every thing into a political fight is offensive.
I say all kinds of stuff depending on whim and context: merry Christmas, happy holidays, happy Solstice…what matters is the intent and feeling behind it. Why on earth do people get silly and offended? Honestly though, the only time I have ever had some one “correct me” was at our kennel club potluck, when I said happy holidays and was abruptly told it should be merry Christmas.

eye-roll-robert-downey-jr.gif

Leftists sure project a lot.

Let's say for example the first time jingle bells was sung was performed by blackface. That sounds inclusive to me, was there Asian facing? No!, it's they who should have their panties in a bunch.
The reality is, is that blackface was racist but not one of you proud white men has the balls to admit that and admit you don't give a shit about racism against blacks. You're all cowards and you'll lose as cowards. :lmao:

Forum List

Back