🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Yes, Trump flip flopped

Trump tweeted that it would be a mistake for Obama to bomb Syria without congressional approval. Yes he did.

What would you rather have, a guy who is willing to eat those words and do the right thing, or be afraid to make the call because it makes that tweet look stupid?

If you say the latter you can promptly fuck the hell off.

All of this he should have asked blah blah...He did the right thing for those poisoned children..

You sucker. So now is Trump going to bomb every bad actor when he does something to his citizens? Boy oh boy you guys are taking this whole policing the world to a whole new level.

What about the children? Funny you care about a dozen kids but you didn't care in 2013 when it was 500 kids. Why is that? Oh yea, because you are a political fucking hack!

flip flops?

17757541_1373268216067818_6099629093660355393_n.jpg

It was trump who before he was president said don't bomb syria but today he bombed syria. Was he not moved by the 1500 killed in 2013? But today he is moved because 30 kids got gassed? I doubt that. What an actor. You suckers.

Trump tweeted that it would be a mistake for Obama to bomb Syria without congressional approval. Yes he did.

What would you rather have, a guy who is willing to eat those words and do the right thing, or be afraid to make the call because it makes that tweet look stupid?

PNACko

Those who ask loaded questions, like you just did, are dishonest. Trump was right the first time, but he decided to play a game of doing the anti-Russian thing so he could deal with Putin from a position of having to be offered something by the Russians to change from being a newly converted Neo-Con.

flip flops?

It was trump who before he was president said don't bomb syria but today he bombed syria. Was he not moved by the 1500 killed in 2013? But today he is moved because 30 kids got gassed? I doubt that. What an actor. You suckers.
Trump, like Obama and every president before him, found out the view is different from the top.

flip flops?

All of this he should have asked blah blah...He did the right thing for those poisoned children..

You sucker. So now is Trump going to bomb every bad actor when he does something to his citizens? Boy oh boy you guys are taking this whole policing the world to a whole new level.

What about the children? Funny you care about a dozen kids but you didn't care in 2013 when it was 500 kids. Why is that? Oh yea, because you are a political fucking hack!

Who is the political hack? You are... I am an Obama supporter and didn't vote for Trump..I call out Trump for almost everything he has been doing...

I can't imagine you supporting anything Trump does... so who cares about your opinion..

Trump did exactly what you Democrats said he should do and you're still piling your shit on him. Go fuck yourselves, assholes.
Yeah, you see and feel the anger. There is a lot to hate about them. Isn't there?

at least he was at his country club when he made the decision ... seriously, how many Presidents do you know that have walked out of the 19th hole and ordered a missile attack on a country ?

hic-burp ... ok boys, lets go fuck up an air field !

Someone who gets ALL the information and then sticks to his goddamn guns because he just FUCKED HIMSELF with the very base that elected him! Enjoy 2020!

Trump followers all along. Were we don't care about Syria, let them kill each other, America first, let's no allow them here, now that the US got involved you guys are doing a U turn? Lol you guys are hillarious.
Trump besides being a conman he is not a conservative, his kids aren't he just used you guys to arrive to what he wants.....oh and no he did drain the swamp....wake up!!! Both parties are robbing you in day light.

He did the WRONG thing for those poisoned children. He did the WRONG thing for everyone involved. He didnt do it for the kids. He did it to boost his dismal ratings. He should never have just launched an attack on a foreign sovereign nation without trying to settle the matter without bombing.

That's why you have diplomats. Or at least you used to before Trump fired them all.

He did the WRONG thing for those poisoned children. He did the WRONG thing for everyone involved. He didnt do it for the kids. He did it to boost his dismal ratings. He should never have just launched an attack on a foreign sovereign nation without trying to settle the matter without bombing.

That's why you have diplomats. Or at least you used to before Trump fired them all.

do you honestly believe Chump and his drones can spell diplomacy, much less apply it ?

do you know a better way to take the heat off your ass than to sling 59 missiles at a ME country?

Libs yesterday.jpg

2017-04-07_13-00-43.jpg

PNACko

Those who ask loaded questions, like you just did, are dishonest. Trump was right the first time, but he decided to play a game of doing the anti-Russian thing so he could deal with Putin from a position of having to be offered something by the Russians to change from being a newly converted Neo-Con.

I don't have a problem with Trump and what he did as I do with guys like Trump Stamped who most likely were telling Obama he better not dare bomb Assad without Congressional approval, then called Obama a pussy for not bombing Assad without Congressional approval, and now are ignoring the fact that Trump bombed Assad without congressional approval.

You know, every fucking day we here about how this Republican or that Republican isn't a real conservative. They call them all RINO's. Well then Trump most certainly is a RINO, yes? Just want to make that clear. Like when for 8 years Republicans bent over and took Bush/Chaney's cocks in their asses and defended their rapists but then today call them RINO's because they are out of the picture, but then they don't call Trump a rino.

And they poo poo any real conservative like Rand Paul. So it turns out 99% of all Republicans are actually RINO's. None of them are conservative yet all of them are conservative.

Someone who gets ALL the information and then sticks to his goddamn guns because he just FUCKED HIMSELF with the very base that elected him! Enjoy 2020!
It's not just the Syria thing, but also healthcare, and DeVos that wants to make all education private (although I doubt she'll succeed). I doubt the coal miners will get much help either.

It's not just the Syria thing, but also healthcare, and DeVos that wants to make all education private (although I doubt she'll succeed). I doubt the coal miners will get much help either.
Right now for me its just the Syria thing and he just seems to be backing AWAY from his America First promise and more towards the establishment globalist camp....Kushner is running the oval office NOT Bannon and that's not a good thing

Forum List

Back