Yes, We Saw A Member Of The Old Democrat Party Say Goodbye Today!

Fuck him with a rusty AIDS-infected garden rake. It was Carter's ineptness that gave rise to the radical Islam. If there was anything good about Carter, it was the fact that he was only the second worst president since the current one.

The only thing I have to say to Carter is, say "hello" to Ted Kennedy when you get to hell.
54934100.jpg

Carter was a terrible president, but one hell of a man. When all is said and done the mark of a man is his character and hart.

I don't wish Jimmy cater bad, but his presidency was a disaster of epic proportions. He weakness caused so much suffering, death and allowed evil to rise and gain power. The world still has not recovered from the Carter presidency.

There is a reason why Carter is never asked to speak in Democratic conventions and aspiring politicians avoid sitting next to him.

He can go in peace, secure in the knowledge that he can never again be called "America's Worst President".

Thank You, President Obama!
Obama is Jimmy Carter on steroids.

Unlike Carter, he has the media in his back pocket.

Fuck him with a rusty AIDS-infected garden rake. It was Carter's ineptness that gave rise to the radical Islam. If there was anything good about Carter, it was the fact that he was only the second worst president since the current one.

The only thing I have to say to Carter is, say "hello" to Ted Kennedy when you get to hell.
Carter was a lousy President, but a good man. He had a vision for the United States that he truly believed was a good one...unfortunately, he was wrong.

You truly are a despicable turd.

Carter was a lousy President, but a good man. He had a vision for the United States that he truly believed was a good one...unfortunately, he was wrong.

Just think: You'll also be saying Obama was a "lousy President", when he finally succumbs to his AIDS and drug addiction.

that title is pretty much the truth. He was the last of OLD Democrat party who actually CARED about the people in the country (though he didn't do a very good job) and lost his job because of it. but since then people like him, the blue dog democrats have been KICKED out by the likes of Pelosi, Hillary, Obama, Warren, etc. and that party is now filled with nothing but NASTY progressives, which I a pretty word for, COMMIES and snakes who are out to DESTROY US and our way of life.

people better WAKE UP SOON to this

that title is pretty much the truth. He was the last of OLD Democrat party who actually CARED about the people in the country (though he didn't do a very good job) and lost his job because of it. but since then people like him, the blue dog democrats have been KICKED out by the likes of Pelosi, Hillary, Obama, Warren, etc. and that party is now filled with nothing but NASTY progressives, which I a pretty word for, COMMIES and snakes who are out to DESTROY US and our way of life.

Personally, I think it's too late. The Democrat Party has already become absorbed by Communism. Like with the Borg of Star Trek, it has become completely assimilated, and resembles nothing like the old-school Democrat Party. The last true Democratic President was JFK, who in reality detested Communism with a passion.

Personally, I think it's too late. The Democrat Party has already become absorbed by Communism. Like with the Borg of Star Trek, it has become completely assimilated, and resembles nothing like the old-school Democrat Party. The last true Democratic President was JFK, who in reality detested Communism with a passion.

Yes, I also wonder if it's too late. I guess I'm holding out there is still some hope the people in this country will wake up in time

Just think: You'll also be saying Obama was a "lousy President", when he finally succumbs to his AIDS and drug addiction.

Stoned again, fuckhead?

Stoned again, fuckhead?

Not really, asshole. Free speech and all that. You do believe in the First Amendment, don't you?

So fuck you with the same rusty AIDS-infected garden rake that should be used on both Carter and Obama.

Figured. Dude...get better shit, the ditch weed makes you hallucinate, and whatever they soak the horse shit in makes you spaz out!

But at least he won't be blaming someone for something that started decades before.

Back in the days we had sesimelia, Afghan, and "laced" weed. And of course we had the crap we used to secretly grow at home that was as potent as smoking cardboard paper.

I hear the weed today is ten times more powerful than the shit I smoked during my college days.

I'm not a fan of Jimmy Carter and I think Democrats all suck donkey dicks, but for Jimmy Carter, he will be in Heaven with our Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ.

i think Reagan funding Bin Laden had a lot more to do with the rise of Radical Islam.

I'm not a fan of Jimmy Carter and I think Democrats all suck donkey dicks, but for Jimmy Carter, he will be in Heaven with our Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ.
It disturbs me that someone who claims to serve the Lord did so much in his life to serve Satan. He coddled dictators, turned his back on allies, and accused Americans of racism because of our opposition to the Obama regime. His professed evangelical Christianity never impressed me. I look more at the agenda he advanced.

But at least he won't be blaming someone for something that started decades before.
Like Obama blaming Bush for something that Carter started? That's right, the subprime loan monstrosity was a program started in the Carter Administration and was carefully cultivated under Clinton. Seems to me you Leftwacks have no room to be accusing others of the blame game.

Forum List

Back