Yessssssssss! Kick 'em Where It Hurts! Men Behaving Badly Shall Atone

Bahahahahahaa........Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

From none other than:

NFL beer sponsor, Anheuser-Busch, issues strong statement

3:24 PM - 16 Sep 2014

BxrX7xpIIAA-1km.png

Economic pressure is the correct method of dealing with this. No need for Congressional hearings and all that political correctness.

I'm all for throwing Rice and Peterson both in jail; but why the hell is the NFL the bad guy here? Because they have lots of money? I mean when Joe Blow gets drunk and smacks his wife around do you go down to the chicken plant and demand they fire him?

I think the NFL is responsible for enforcing rules of conduct both on and off the field.

I think the NFL is responsible for enforcing rules of conduct both on and off the field.
Okay , but why? I mean would you be okay with YOUR employer doing so?

It just seems to me like many are expecting WAY too much of the NFL.

Shit we have more politicians committing crimes than NFL players. FACT.

I'm all for throwing Rice and Peterson both in jail; but why the hell is the NFL the bad guy here? Because they have lots of money? I mean when Joe Blow gets drunk and smacks his wife around do you go down to the chicken plant and demand they fire him?

Why was the US Navy the bad guy for Tailhook? Everything went down on off-duty time.

Done this appear like a lynching to anyone else............rights you take from others will be taken from you because you alrdy consented.

Done this appear like a lynching to anyone else............rights you take from others will be taken from you because you alrdy consented.

Since when is there a right to beat people?
Yeah thats what I said rdean.......there is a right to due process the mob wants to do away with.......

You should have stopped a few beers ago. The NFL is not the government, they had a tape showing cause for employment termination. End of story.

I wish there was.

Having one of those days? Hoping for better in your world.

No , my day is fine. There are just a lot of civilians out there who could use a size 12 combat boot right their ass.

Yeah thats what I said rdean.......there is a right to due process the mob wants to do away with.......

You should have stopped a few beers ago. The NFL is not the government, they had a tape showing cause for employment termination. End of story.
Tape on Adrian .......do tell cause thats news to me.....or is that more rdean logic

"Shared our concerns" is a what? A strong statement?

Dial back to when the allegations flew after Tiger Woods' little incident with the now ex-wife. They are laying the groundwork. I hope they fucking sear Goodell and the NFL on both sides before burning them down completely. These sponsors know that women make up a huge chunk of their revenue, and these women are lovers and wives to the other half of their revenue. Unlike Goodell, the CEO of AB knows how to use his brain.
What did Goodell do besides prove he wasn't a racist and give some slack to black football players?

Forum List

Back