Yet Another Dumps The Party Of Hate For The Party Of Freedom

Look it up moron. What I stated was true.
And yes I always think the truth. You obviously don't.
Did you live in a cave during the mid 90s?

Only because of Reaganomics so again the horse shit was for your implication that it was because of Clinton. MORON

So during the mid 90s we had Reagan to thank for the economy but one shouldn't blame W for our economy now? I am guessing that is what you think, right?

Go back to watching Fox News, sheep.

i felt the Clinton years were much better than anything so far in this Century......but then we have had 2 piss poor Presidents and a piss poor Congress this Century also....

out of context? i quoted the full quote and the link. your context is clear, you thought the "we" (whoever that is) should have won by a landslide. when cornered, keep lying, the great jakey liberal strategy.

Hypercritical verbosity will not be tolerated.

No nuance or context relieving Yurt of insisting the GOP would win in a landslide can be evidence from it. Only the opposite.

Yurt the Reactionary continues to lie.

please cite where i said the gop would win in a landslide.

landslide is not a common term, it should be easy for you to search and find where i said what you claim. if you don't, this will prove you are a liar.

Thigpen sounds like a closet democrat that switched parties to give him a better chance of winning. He was likely going to get beat in the primary.

Forum List

Back