Yet Another Dumps The Party Of Hate For The Party Of Freedom

Thigpen is a six-year Army veteran and, according to his website, a recipient of the Purple Heart. “I didn’t go to war to defend the liberties and freedoms of one party, race, sex, or one income class of Americans,” he writes of the Republican attempt to suppress the vote.

“So, to come home from serving our country and see North Carolina legislators using their super-majority status to gerrymander districts and pass a law to deliberately suppress and oppress the voting rights of Democrats but more specifically minorities and college students, is absolutely deplorable.”

Indeed.

And although Thigpen’s departure is understandable, it’s also unfortunate, as America needs a viable two-party system. Republicans are clearly failing to participate in responsible governance, jeopardizing that two-party system.

yeah. With Repubs, all you have to do is stand back and, sure enough, they sabotage themselves w/ their zany actions.

My brother wouldn't have two homes and a small fortune if he didn't start building homes during the Clinton years and have a wife who was good with money.
The bubble that Clinton and W created did burst, but you can't deny life was a lot better for the majority during the Clinton years.

What you ate for lunch?

And the stats back it up, bigrig.
No what you typed out, maybe you had horseshit for lunch and that caused you to make a post like that. Not sure or is that how you always think?

Look it up moron. What I stated was true.
And yes I always think the truth. You obviously don't.
Did you live in a cave during the mid 90s?

Only because of Reaganomics so again the horse shit was for your implication that it was because of Clinton. MORON

No what you typed out, maybe you had horseshit for lunch and that caused you to make a post like that. Not sure or is that how you always think?

Only because of Reaganomics so again the horse shit was for your implication that it was because of Clinton. MORON

So during the mid 90s we had Reagan to thank for the economy but one shouldn't blame W for our economy now? I am guessing that is what you think, right?

Go back to watching Fox News, sheep.

So during the mid 90s we had Reagan to thank for the economy but one shouldn't blame W for our economy now? I am guessing that is what you think, right?

You had Reaganomics to thank Clinton only used fuzzy math transferring funsds from SS to make it look like he had a surplus

You had Reaganomics to thank Clinton only used fuzzy math transferring funsds from SS to make it look like he had a surplus

We are not talking about the surplus or lack of surplus. We are talking about the fact most Americans were better off during the Clinton years. You know how we had a strong middle class and less unemployment.

Yay! Another 'my party is good, yours is evil' thread! With a few libertarians chiming in with 'both of your parties are evil, MINE is good'. :lol:

they all suck....very few "party" people will acknowledge the damage their party does....but they sure can see the "other" parties shit....

Forum List

Back