Yet Another Dumps The Party Of Hate For The Party Of Freedom

Sure they are. If the GOP had their way, the nation would be a complete police state.

and if the DNC had their way the Country would be a bigger version of California....over taxed and over regulated...basically people being smothered....

Or Washington State. Just saying.
Where we have the highest average SAT scores, pot is legal, some of the richest people in the world, you don't have to worry about a man trying to control your vagina.
Plus our health care website is pretty much the only one that works. Lol
I can go on. Oh! And we support the red states. But we don't mind. We like helping our fellow Americans.

Plus you got that little German town on the east side of Stevens Pass that turns into Santa Claus wonderland every Christmas.

and if the DNC had their way the Country would be a bigger version of California....over taxed and over regulated...basically people being smothered....

Where we have the highest average SAT scores, pot is legal, some of the richest people in the world, you don't have to worry about a man trying to control your vagina.
I can go on. Oh! And we support the red states. But we don't mind. We like helping our fellow Americans.

Plus you got that little German town on the east side of Stevens Pass that turns into Santa Claus wonderland every Christmas.

You should see Leavenworth during Octoberfest.

Excellent work sir! I'm glad you've seen the light to join the party that honors freedom and the constitution. :clap2:

Yesterday, a North Carolina Republican congressional candidate switched his party affiliation to Democrat, saying that he “refuse to be part of an extremist movement in the GOP that only appears to thrive on fear and hate mongering of anyone and everyone who doesn’t walk their line.”

North Carolina Republican switches party affiliation: ?I guess being American just isn?t good enough? for the GOP anymore | The Raw Story

I wouldn't blame him if he switched to being an independent, but joining the Dims tells me he never was a conservative in the first place.

Excellent work sir! I'm glad you've seen the light to join the party that honors freedom and the constitution. :clap2:

Yesterday, a North Carolina Republican congressional candidate switched his party affiliation to Democrat, saying that he “refuse to be part of an extremist movement in the GOP that only appears to thrive on fear and hate mongering of anyone and everyone who doesn’t walk their line.”

North Carolina Republican switches party affiliation: ?I guess being American just isn?t good enough? for the GOP anymore | The Raw Story

I wouldn't blame him if he switched to being an independent, but joining the Dims tells me he never was a conservative in the first place.

Yes, because I am sure their is a huge difference in North Carolina.

you said that about 2010...how did that work out for you?

You said we would win in a landslide in 2012. How did that work for us?

You are a loon.

shut up liar. who is we? i never said anyone would win in a landslide in '12. i said obama would take the WH, dems the senate and pubs most likely the house.

seriously, why do you feel the need to lie all the time?

both pubs and dems can be hypercritical.

We see it on the Board every day.

you said that about 2010...how did that work out for you?

You said we would win in a landslide in 2012. How did that work for us?

You are a loon.

shut up liar. who is we? i never said anyone would win in a landslide in '12. i said obama would take the WH, dems the senate and pubs most likely the house. seriously, why do you feel the need to lie all the time?

You are lying right now. How did your lies about 2012 turn out? Anybody can go back and read what you wrote.

The fact is that we got beat solidly in 2012, and lost seats in the House and the Senate.

The fact is that we are going to lose the House because folks like you supported the reactionaries of the right who shut down government and nearly toppled the world economic markets.

Your hypercritical shit has to stop.

Last edited:
back your claim up jake...cite where i said anyone would win by a landslide. i can't prove a negative here, so the onus is on you to prove i said it. should be simple enough to prove it.

we all know you won't, because you're a proven liar.

because i knew jake wouldn't back up his claim i decided to search "landslide" under my name and of course no prediction was ever made...except a hindsight comment by JAKE:

:lol:

Dear, it was your side of the party that allowed his election.

We should have won in a landslide, but the far right reactionaries and crazees and fringies so damaged Romney before and after the nomination. Yet the man nearly pulled it off.

But you people prevented it.

another jake lie destroyed like the fool he is

because i knew jake wouldn't back up his claim i decided to search "landslide" under my name and of course no prediction was ever made...except a hindsight comment by JAKE:

:lol:

Dear, it was your side of the party that allowed his election.

We should have won in a landslide, but the far right reactionaries and crazees and fringies so damaged Romney before and after the nomination. Yet the man nearly pulled it off.

But you people prevented it.

another jake lie destroyed like the fool he is

A quote out of context is proof of a quote out of context?

That is my quote. Quote, without date changing, that you said otherwise.

Caught you again, Yurt. :lol:

And, yes, you guys, Yurt, prevented Romney's election.

out of context? i quoted the full quote and the link. your context is clear, you thought the "we" (whoever that is) should have won by a landslide. when cornered, keep lying, the great jakey liberal strategy.

notice how jake has never been able to show where i said anything about a landslide. jake never backs up his claims except when he thinks he has you. jake has only backed up his claims maybe two times, thats it. and unfortunately for him, his cites didn't support his claims. all the other times, he NEVER once backed up his claims. yet, he claims i never do....and here i am doing his backing up a claim for him. LMAO.

i win, again, jake loses as usual.

explain how i prevented romney's election. be specific.

Last edited:
Sure they are. If the GOP had their way, the nation would be a complete police state.

Cal has some very Rich people....Pot might as well be legal.....i dont see anyone trying to control anyone's Vagina.....this State supports red States it probably supports your State as well.....but all that does not take away the fact that VERY liberal governance has taxed and regulated everyone to the breaking point....and UE is still 8.9% here.....and we have had a few Washington Staters here chime in about your State Luissa....they did not sound as happy as you.....but maybe thats just them....

out of context? i quoted the full quote and the link. your context is clear, you thought the "we" (whoever that is) should have won by a landslide. when cornered, keep lying, the great jakey liberal strategy.

Hypercritical verbosity will not be tolerated.

No nuance or context relieving Yurt of insisting the GOP would win in a landslide can be evidence from it. Only the opposite.

Yurt the Reactionary continues to lie.

People, even conservatives, can stomach only so much hypocrisy :(

Some of the liberal ideas are good like clean air, water and the epa.
Public education for our children = good idea
Taxes to pave our streets = good idea
Infrastructure = good idea
R@d and science research = good idea

The fact that the tea party doesn't believe we should be a modern civilization is why I am no longer a republican. Sure I have a problem with the way some things are done but to throw the baby out with the bath water is dumb.

Forum List

Back