Yet Another Dumps The Party Of Hate For The Party Of Freedom

He's a Candidate...LOL

Good riddance

Canary in the coal mine

Excellent work sir! I'm glad you've seen the light to join the party that honors freedom and the constitution. :clap2:

Yesterday, a North Carolina Republican congressional candidate switched his party affiliation to Democrat, saying that he “refuse to be part of an extremist movement in the GOP that only appears to thrive on fear and hate mongering of anyone and everyone who doesn’t walk their line.”

North Carolina Republican switches party affiliation: ?I guess being American just isn?t good enough? for the GOP anymore | The Raw Story

The writing is on the wall.

Republicans are screeeeewed in 2014.

What were your views on 2010?
Two black Democrats switch party - Ben Smith - POLITICO.com

Near-Record 49% Say Democratic Party "Too Liberal"

How about 2013?
In Obama?s America, Democrats Turning Republican | National Review Online

People, even conservatives, can stomach only so much hypocrisy :(

Some of the liberal ideas are good like clean air, water and the epa.
Public education for our children = good idea
Taxes to pave our streets = good idea
Infrastructure = good idea
R@d and science research = good idea

The fact that the tea party doesn't believe we should be a modern civilization is why I am no longer a republican. Sure I have a problem with the way some things are done but to throw the baby out with the bath water is dumb.

You are a lying sack of shit. any time a liberal pushes for something it's never abut helping but control.

People, even conservatives, can stomach only so much hypocrisy :(

The fact that the tea party doesn't believe we should be a modern civilization is why I am no longer a republican. Sure I have a problem with the way some things are done but to throw the baby out with the bath water is dumb.

You are a lying sack of shit. any time a liberal pushes for something it's never abut helping but control.

Lol,

the good news is the last poll I seen is about 50% of the party agrees partly with me. You extremist are fucked.

Lol,

the good news is the last poll I seen is about 50% of the party agrees partly with me. You extremist are fucked.

It's all about controlling the people nothing else. Cheer it on stupid fuck.:eusa_whistle:

Lol,

It's all about controlling the people nothing else. Cheer it on stupid fuck.:eusa_whistle:

Funny how 9 out of 10 first world nations use it ;)

I'll cheer modern civilization!

Funny about how those countries have more control of the people than they do here you dumb son of a bitch.

what a joke thread

stupid
I would not call this thread stupid since it deals with my state and someone that wants to represent my state. Someone who doesn't have a snowballs chance in hell at winning but an alert for me and people of my state .

Democrats are no more about freedom than the republicans.

Sure they are. If the GOP had their way, the nation would be a complete police state.

That's funny, considering how Obama's tried his hardest to make it so:

-His Homeland Security whore labelling all military veterans and White conservatives as "Domestic threats"
-His Attorney General spying on AP & Fox News reporters
-Allowing the NSA to collect phone and internet data on innocent Americans under the label of "national security" (while 2 terrorists plot to bomb the Boston Marathon)
-Sending the IRS after groups with the words "Tea Party", "Constitution" and "Freedom" in their names
-Doing nothing everytime the TSA get's overly "hands on" with a 3 year old or a grandma in a wheelchair

Lol,

That's what the social cons want to do: control peoples sex organs.

That's what the corporatist cons want to do: control workers so they have no rights.

The majority of the GOP is on to the fact the far right reactionaries are evil for America.

Where does the left come up with stuff? Jason Thigpen was a democrat at heart. The problem for so-called moderate liberal republicans these days is that they can't get away with the lies anymore. Americans are better informed than they were during the democrat high water mark when Cronkite was king. Thigpen knew he couldn't compete with real republicans so he did the right thing.

and if the DNC had their way the Country would be a bigger version of California....over taxed and over regulated...basically people being smothered....

Or Washington State. Just saying.
Where we have the highest average SAT scores, pot is legal, some of the richest people in the world, you don't have to worry about a man trying to control your vagina.
Plus our health care website is pretty much the only one that works. Lol
I can go on. Oh! And we support the red states. But we don't mind. We like helping our fellow Americans.

Cal has some very Rich people....Pot might as well be legal.....i dont see anyone trying to control anyone's Vagina.....this State supports red States it probably supports your State as well.....but all that does not take away the fact that VERY liberal governance has taxed and regulated everyone to the breaking point....and UE is still 8.9% here.....and we have had a few Washington Staters here chime in about your State Luissa....they did not sound as happy as you.....but maybe thats just them....
Your state doesn't support my state. Lol
And what were they not happy about it? Most who post here live on the west side. Did they not like the nice roads, plenty of jobs, good education, or the view?

Anyways, the moment you said your state supports Washington State your argument was lost. For one Washington contributes more than it takes... But whatever!
I would rather live here than say Idaho. For one, my son's chances of attending college would go way down, my wages would suck, and I would have to live in Idaho.

As for the Vagina comment, it wasn't directed at your state, nor was the Pot comment. I see we are not too quick today.

Wow! What world do you live in?
You do realize life was a lot better for most Americans under Clinton than it was under Reagan, HW, W.
You are a partisan idiot. You just amaze with every dumb comment.

horse shit

What you ate for lunch?

And the stats back it up, bigrig.
No what you typed out, maybe you had horseshit for lunch and that caused you to make a post like that. Not sure or is that how you always think?

Lol,

That's what the corporatist cons want to do: control workers so they have no rights.

The majority of the GOP is on to the fact the far right reactionaries are evil for America.
Far left reactionaries ^^^^^^^^^
Spouting bullshit

Or Washington State. Just saying.
Where we have the highest average SAT scores, pot is legal, some of the richest people in the world, you don't have to worry about a man trying to control your vagina.
Plus our health care website is pretty much the only one that works. Lol
I can go on. Oh! And we support the red states. But we don't mind. We like helping our fellow Americans.

Cal has some very Rich people....Pot might as well be legal.....i dont see anyone trying to control anyone's Vagina.....this State supports red States it probably supports your State as well.....but all that does not take away the fact that VERY liberal governance has taxed and regulated everyone to the breaking point....and UE is still 8.9% here.....and we have had a few Washington Staters here chime in about your State Luissa....they did not sound as happy as you.....but maybe thats just them....
Your state doesn't support my state. Lol
And what were they not happy about it? Most who post here live on the west side. Did they not like the nice roads, plenty of jobs, good education, or the view?

Anyways, the moment you said your state supports Washington State your argument was lost. For one Washington contributes more than it takes... But whatever!
I would rather live here than say Idaho. For one, my son's chances of attending college would go way down, my wages would suck, and I would have to live in Idaho.

As for the Vagina comment, it wasn't directed at your state, nor was the Pot comment. I see we are not too quick today.

i said it PROBABLY does being that Ca. GNP is like 6x your States......even doing as bad as this State is doing.....

Last edited:

Spouting bullshit

Yup, that's what you reactionaries, do, bub.

Spouting bullshit

Yup, that's what you reactionaries, do, bub.

far left big guberment reactionary spouting more bull shit you just can't help yourself can you?

Thigpen is a six-year Army veteran and, according to his website, a recipient of the Purple Heart. “I didn’t go to war to defend the liberties and freedoms of one party, race, sex, or one income class of Americans,” he writes of the Republican attempt to suppress the vote.

“So, to come home from serving our country and see North Carolina legislators using their super-majority status to gerrymander districts and pass a law to deliberately suppress and oppress the voting rights of Democrats but more specifically minorities and college students, is absolutely deplorable.”

Indeed.

And although Thigpen’s departure is understandable, it’s also unfortunate, as America needs a viable two-party system. Republicans are clearly failing to participate in responsible governance, jeopardizing that two-party system.

Yay! Another 'my party is good, yours is evil' thread! With a few libertarians chiming in with 'both of your parties are evil, MINE is good'. :lol:

Forum List

Back