Yet Another Dumps The Party Of Hate For The Party Of Freedom

Democrats are no more about freedom than the republicans.

Sure they are. If the GOP had their way, the nation would be a complete police state.

and if the DNC had their way the Country would be a bigger version of California....over taxed and over regulated...basically people being smothered....

If the democrats had their way, we would have what happened under clinton. Fair tax rates, and emphasis on supporting small business, building for a strong middle class, and paying down our debts.

The time under Clinton was some of the, if not the best economic times in US history, and that's all because of strong democratic policies.

Yeah, under Clinton is was UTOPIA

LOL, what a small bubble some live

Democrat cult followers are really pathetic

Dumbasses like Stepie-bitch are the exact reason why so many politicians are running away from the GOP to the democrats :lol:

Republicans are 90% white, anti education, extreme religious and anti gay.

Democrats are everyone else.

I prefer to go with "everyone else".

I couldn't agree more. Hate and huge government GOP policies to force their radical ideas on the nation have no place.

Sure they are. If the GOP had their way, the nation would be a complete police state.

and if the DNC had their way the Country would be a bigger version of California....over taxed and over regulated...basically people being smothered....

If the democrats had their way, we would have what happened under clinton. Fair tax rates, and emphasis on supporting small business, building for a strong middle class, and paying down our debts.

The time under Clinton was some of the, if not the best economic times in US history, and that's all because of strong democratic policies.
sure it would BL.....California has been run by your people for quite a while now and they dont have a fair tax rate,Small Businesses are leaving and the Middle class here is dwindling and the State is still hurting.....so why should i believe your guys are better at Governing then those guys?.....from where i sit they both suck.....and dont forget Clinton was President at a good time.....the Dot Com boom made him look pretty good,it pumped Billions into the Economy.....and that was a result of the American Entrepreneur not Clinton....

Excellent work sir! I'm glad you've seen the light to join the party that honors freedom and the constitution. :clap2:

Yesterday, a North Carolina Republican congressional candidate switched his party affiliation to Democrat, saying that he “refuse to be part of an extremist movement in the GOP that only appears to thrive on fear and hate mongering of anyone and everyone who doesn’t walk their line.”

North Carolina Republican switches party affiliation: ?I guess being American just isn?t good enough? for the GOP anymore | The Raw Story

...and so it begins. :cool:

Last edited:

i know what you mean Dean....we have a Gov out here who cut the Education budget,so going by what you have been saying he must hate Education and wants to end it....the fucker....and my State has a lot of anti gay Democrats here....the fuckers voted down gay Marriage twice.....

Wow! What world do you live in?
You do realize life was a lot better for most Americans under Clinton than it was under Reagan, HW, W.
You are a partisan idiot. You just amaze with every dumb comment.

Or Washington State. Just saying.
Where we have the highest average SAT scores, pot is legal, some of the richest people in the world, you don't have to worry about a man trying to control your vagina.
Plus our health care website is pretty much the only one that works. Lol
I can go on. Oh! And we support the red states. But we don't mind. We like helping our fellow Americans.

Wow! What world do you live in?
You do realize life was a lot better for most Americans under Clinton than it was under Reagan, HW, W.
You are a partisan idiot. You just amaze with every dumb comment.

horse shit

Excellent work sir! I'm glad you've seen the light to join the party that honors freedom and the constitution. :clap2:

Yesterday, a North Carolina Republican congressional candidate switched his party affiliation to Democrat, saying that he “refuse to be part of an extremist movement in the GOP that only appears to thrive on fear and hate mongering of anyone and everyone who doesn’t walk their line.”

North Carolina Republican switches party affiliation: ?I guess being American just isn?t good enough? for the GOP anymore | The Raw Story

The writing is on the wall.

Republicans are screeeeewed in 2014.

you said that about 2010...how did that work out for you?

I couldn't agree more. Hate and huge government GOP policies to force their radical ideas on the nation have no place.

you have to be kidding?....the Democrats dont force things on people?....geezus.....you Party people are something else.....you can see the shit with the other Party but cant see your own boils.....

Forum List

Back