Yet another school shooting

/----/ when will criminal behavior end? Never.

Yep.... the Disney dwellers sit out there in radioland and think that there is some way we're going to have a day where tragedies don't happen. It's called missing too many memos.
Ah...so we should just get used to it....I agree. School shootings are the new normal in this country. #MAGA!
You are truly a disgusting and sick walking bag. We all know how to stop these shooters, problem is democrats lust for dead victims and fight every chance to end it.
I'm disgusting for pointing out that school shootings are the new normal? Oh......I get it. In trumpland we are supposed to ignore reality. Gotcha! :113:

So they don’t have SSRI in Europe where these shootings are rare?

SSRI drugs cause violent outburst, that is why the FDA placed the "black box" label on them in the first place.

The largest study performed was done in Sweden and it revealed that those on SSRI class drugs were 50% more likely to commit violent crimes, regardless of weapon, than others treated with other more effective treatments, or placebo. More importantly, those treated with the other methods, or with simple Placebo (sugar pills) had better overall recovery rates and faster average recovery times. AND THEY DIDN'T KILL PEOPLE.
A link to your study would be useful.

You failed to answer my question. Does Europe use SSRI? If so why is it we have so many mass shootings and they don’t?

Here are a few: British Medical Journal:

Antidepressants increase the risk of suicide, violence and homicide at all ages

Good article here including a list of shooters and the SSRI, and in many cases multiple combination of SSRI class drugs used by shooters

From Prozac to Parkland: Are Psychiatric Drugs Causing Mass Shootings?

Article with links to studies and the claim of 50% increase in violent criminal behavior:

People who take antidepressants are '50% more likely to be convicted of assault' | Daily Mail Online

Micheal Moores Take on it after making his documentary called Bowling For Columbine:

You are still dodging.

You failed to answer my question. Does Europe use SSRI? If so why is it we have so many mass shootings and they don’t?

So you never looked at the links supplied? No way you could have in such a short time since posting. Seek and you shall find. But I think you prefer to go through life blind. Your choice, not mine.

You keep dodging the most important question to your theory.

They have been the norm since we started drugging our kids into zombies that lack the emotion that stops them in the first place.
i do feel there is a huge connection here. in my high school days in the 80s people had shotguns and rifles in their trucks back window on a rack. never an issue.

something in society changed along the way as guns have been a part of it for a long long time.
Some one pointed out the druging of our children and I wonder if it has any thing to do with it. This shit started right around the time that I heard of aderill. Maybe something to it Iwas kind of against arming teachers but I am starting to change my mind on that.

Could be part of the problem as well, often times ADHD drugs are used in combination with antidepressants.
I have heard of them creating hallucinations! At any rate kids do not need class B cocain flowing throgh their body!

Did you see the study that showed 75% of all med students use Aderall or another type of ADHD med? Mind Blowing shit
I have not but I beleive it. I had two kids on honor role, my eldest got behind because he bit off more than he could chew with extra curriculars and some damn dumb teacher is trying to tell me he has ADHD. Wants me to put him on pills. My reaction was not kind, I told her sorry you are going to have to earn your pay check my kid will not be a zombie!

It would appear that the "good guys with guns" theory has failed again, but never fear - The Trumplings are here! :rolleyes:

Another student, Tyler Hunter, said the school usually has several armed school-resource officers on campus.

One man prompted further controversy outside the school on Friday morning, where he arrived carrying an American flag and a holstered gun on his hip. He told reporters he was there to offer "support."

"Get to the school, make America great again," he said, referring to President Donald Trump's popular slogan.​

At least 8 people killed in shooting at Texas high school; suspected gunman arrested

And as long a Demtards like you are out there focusing on everything OTHER THAN the ROOT CAUSE, you are actively encouraging more of these tragedies.

Congrats Lefties, you OWN all these tragedies because you refuse to go after the root cause and instead deflect in favor of your political agendas.

Nice.
I don’t see these types of tragedies where there is strong gun control...

Go live there then. This is America and these type things are Acceptable risk to live here

-Geaux

Ya, the kids are merely collateral damage for our freedumb :rolleyes:

It would help if you stopped disarming victims and cheering shootings for the political points :spank:

Yeah cause shootings have gone down with more carry. Violent crime is up with more carry...

Now that is false!

CC began in my state the 1980's, crime rate went down for years afterwards................

The per capita murder rate PEAKED way back in 1980 it is about 50% LOWER today.

murderrate-2016.png

Your link proved u r a liar. Nothing about CCs. Murders up in blue cities with gun laws. You are a liar
So you don’t think carry is up? Link proved violent crime is up.
In blue cities with no cc dumb ass. Read your own link. Brainless
Texas is SOOOOOOO blue.
School gun laws are federal

It would appear that the "good guys with guns" theory has failed again, but never fear - The Trumplings are here! :rolleyes:

Another student, Tyler Hunter, said the school usually has several armed school-resource officers on campus.

One man prompted further controversy outside the school on Friday morning, where he arrived carrying an American flag and a holstered gun on his hip. He told reporters he was there to offer "support."

"Get to the school, make America great again," he said, referring to President Donald Trump's popular slogan.​

At least 8 people killed in shooting at Texas high school; suspected gunman arrested

And as long a Demtards like you are out there focusing on everything OTHER THAN the ROOT CAUSE, you are actively encouraging more of these tragedies.

Congrats Lefties, you OWN all these tragedies because you refuse to go after the root cause and instead deflect in favor of your political agendas.

Nice.

You missed my point entirely -

Nice

It would help if you stopped disarming victims and cheering shootings for the political points :spank:

Yeah cause shootings have gone down with more carry. Violent crime is up with more carry...

Now that is false!

CC began in my state the 1980's, crime rate went down for years afterwards................

The per capita murder rate PEAKED way back in 1980 it is about 50% LOWER today.

View attachment 194111
Violent crime is up now as is carry.

The History of Concealed Carry, 1976-2011

"1976 to 1986: Getting Started
In the United States the history of modern concealed carry started with Georgia. In 1976 that state’s lieutenant governor, Zell Miller, introduced what became the model for later laws. His effort was inspired by an NRA director and former border patrolman, Ed Topmiller. The heart of the law was that the job of administering the shall-issue permit process was given to a non-law enforcement, elected official, the Probate Court Judge.

Georgia joined a handful of other states allowing concealed carry, including Vermont, where no license is required; New Hampshire, with a 1923 law; Washington, which made issuance almost mandatory in 1961; and Connecticut, where in 1969 a Handgun Review Board was established to minimize arbitrary denials.

The Indiana Sportsmen’s Council, assisted by the NRA-ILA, passed a mandatory issuance law in 1980, then had to sue the state police and other agencies and elected officials into compliance.

A trend started, with CHL laws passed in Indiana in 1980, Maine and North Dakota in 1985, and South Dakota in 1986."

So a good guy with a gun was there and still
lots of dead.

Meanwhile no school shootings where there is strong gun control...
It could have been worse NoBrain357....And schools are gun free zones so not sure what you are talking about...gun control would not have stopped this from happening...if you think it would have I'd love to hear how...

Your link proved u r a liar. Nothing about CCs. Murders up in blue cities with gun laws. You are a liar
So you don’t think carry is up? Link proved violent crime is up.
In blue cities with no cc dumb ass. Read your own link. Brainless
Texas is SOOOOOOO blue.

See, that's what's wrong with people. You look only to the political ramifications of a tragedy like this. You don't care about the dead.

Not one damn bit.

I'm disgusting for pointing out that school shootings are the new normal? Oh......I get it. In trumpland we are supposed to ignore reality. Gotcha! :113:
NO. You're disgusting for POLITICIZING these tragedies. And you're disgusting for ignoring the ROOT CAUSE and NOT speaking out for action against POLICIES that bring about these tragedies.

You mention "Trump" in one form or another in nearly every post you make.

It has NOTHING to do with the 2nd Amendment or lawful, decent citizens having AR15's.

Forum List

Back