Yet another school shooting

/----/ when will criminal behavior end? Never.

Yep.... the Disney dwellers sit out there in radioland and think that there is some way we're going to have a day where tragedies don't happen. It's called missing too many memos.
Ah...so we should just get used to it....I agree. School shootings are the new normal in this country. #MAGA!
You are truly a disgusting and sick walking bag. We all know how to stop these shooters, problem is democrats lust for dead victims and fight every chance to end it.
Oh shut up! That sort of nonsense does not belong among adults.
Truth hurts huh? You guys need dead kids so you can push your gun control agenda to the eventual ban you want. We know how to greatly reduce this crap but liberals fight it tooth and nail. This crap is on you.

It would help if you stopped disarming victims and cheering shootings for the political points :spank:

Yeah cause shootings have gone down with more carry. Violent crime is up with more carry...

Now that is false!

CC began in my state the 1980's, crime rate went down for years afterwards................

The per capita murder rate PEAKED way back in 1980 it is about 50% LOWER today.

View attachment 194111
Murder rate went down in non-CC states too :itsok:

/----/ when will criminal behavior end? Never.

Yep.... the Disney dwellers sit out there in radioland and think that there is some way we're going to have a day where tragedies don't happen. It's called missing too many memos.
Ah...so we should just get used to it....I agree. School shootings are the new normal in this country. #MAGA!
You are truly a disgusting and sick walking bag. We all know how to stop these shooters, problem is democrats lust for dead victims and fight every chance to end it.
Truth hurts huh? You guys need dead kids so you can push your gun control agenda to the eventual ban you want. We know how to greatly reduce this crap but liberals fight it tooth and nail. This crap is on you.
I don’t see school shootings in countries with strong gun control...

This stuff isn’t even news anymore. They should stop reporting it since America doesn’t give a shit, and all it does is give recognition to the gunman.

QUIT BLAMING THE KIDS!

START BLAMING US!

Dollars to donuts says that, when the final reports come in the KID WAS ON A SSRI Drug!, THEY NEARLY ALWAYS ARE!

The kids don't choose to go on these awful things, WE ALLOW THEM TO BE GIVEN!

Only when we all stop this bullshit about blaming one party or the other will we come to grips with the reality that......

TURNING KIDS INTO EMOTIONLESS ZOMBIES IS NEVER A GOOD IDEA!

Truth!

Total bullshit lie.

It would help if you stopped disarming victims and cheering shootings for the political points :spank:

Yeah cause shootings have gone down with more carry. Violent crime is up with more carry...

Now that is false!

CC began in my state the 1980's, crime rate went down for years afterwards................

View attachment 194111
Murder rate went down in non-CC states too :itsok:
Crime plummeted after we got background checks.

Total bullshit lie.
Please list some then.

Now that is false!

View attachment 194111
Violent crime is up now as is carry.

Your lies are not convincing.

There are a few states that doesn't even require a permit to Conceal Carry a gun, do you know what they are?

QUIT BLAMING THE KIDS!

START BLAMING US!

Dollars to donuts says that, when the final reports come in the KID WAS ON A SSRI Drug!, THEY NEARLY ALWAYS ARE!

The kids don't choose to go on these awful things, WE ALLOW THEM TO BE GIVEN!

Only when we all stop this bullshit about blaming one party or the other will we come to grips with the reality that......

TURNING KIDS INTO EMOTIONLESS ZOMBIES IS NEVER A GOOD IDEA!

Truth!

Oh no doubt it's the parents fault and society in general.

This stuff isn’t even news anymore. They should stop reporting it since America doesn’t give a shit, and all it does is give recognition to the gunman.
Another lie. We care. Liberals refuse to allow it to be stopped. The only way to stop it is put armed people in the schools and kill the bastard when they pull the gun. You don't want that, instead you disparage the whole country and want to disarm us all so we will be at the mercy of criminals that you refuse to punish.

So a good guy with a gun was there and still
lots of dead.

Meanwhile no school shootings where there is strong gun control...
It could have been worse NoBrain357....And schools are gun free zones so not sure what you are talking about...gun control would not have stopped this from happening...if you think it would have I'd love to hear how...
When was the last school shooting in the UK?

[
Only an A-Hole would make this comment ^^^.

Only a bigger A-hole would continue to ignore the ROOT cause of these tragedies and instead keep focusing on attacking the rights of good, law abiding citizens as a supposed cure.

The root cause, is a gun

The root cause, is a gun
it just walked in and started shooting all on it's own?

(I better check my gun safe, see if any have escaped and gone on a rampage)

Now that is false!

View attachment 194111
Violent crime is up now as is carry.

Your lies are not convincing.

There are a few states that doesn't even require a permit to Conceal Carry a gun, do you know what they are?
Those are facts. Violent crime up, concealed carry up.

Another lie. We care. Liberals refuse to allow it to be stopped. The only way to stop it is put armed people in the schools and kill the bastard when they pull the gun. You don't want that, instead you disparage the whole country and want to disarm us all so we will be at the mercy of criminals that you refuse to punish.
Psh you don’t care. 8 lives are a price you’re happy to pay.

Total bullshit lie.
Please list some then.
Nope troll I won't. They 2Aguy lists them all the time. All you want to do is troll and make false statements.

Forum List

Back