You Are A Bigot If You Think The NYC Mosque is Inappropriate.

And you know who's fault that would be (besides the perp, of course)? The morons that came up with all this fauxrage over the location of a building.
right....but if you know there is a great chance of this kind of thing happening by building this thing....is it worth it to put your Parishioners in potential danger?....or does it make more sense just to build elsewhere....all churches can be targets as we know....but this one will have a bigger bulls eye than most....IMO....

Once this thing gets built, Fox News will run nonstop stories over what an outrage it is. The protestors will come out in force and it will be on all the networks.
A year after it has opened, FoxNews will have moved onto another perceived outrage and nobody will care....This is NYC
Protestors are already out in large numbers

right....but if you know there is a great chance of this kind of thing happening by building this thing....is it worth it to put your Parishioners in potential danger?....or does it make more sense just to build elsewhere....all churches can be targets as we know....but this one will have a bigger bulls eye than most....IMO....

Once this thing gets built, Fox News will run nonstop stories over what an outrage it is. The protestors will come out in force and it will be on all the networks.
A year after it has opened, FoxNews will have moved onto another perceived outrage and nobody will care....This is NYC

Fox News knows its stuff.....

They can get 10,000 protestors out on a days notice. Once the mosque is operational and the world as we know it has not ended, Fox will have a new outrage to bring its minions out

They can get 10,000 protestors out on a days notice. Once the mosque is operational and the world as we know it has not ended, Fox will have a new outrage to bring its minions out
FOX news and all those pushing this fauxrage are really doing nothing but helping terrorists recruit new members. Moderate Muslims are apparently unacceptable to Americans...

:doubt: Do you spend your day looking over your shoulder for the shadows that are following you?

FOX news and all those pushing this fauxrage are really doing nothing but helping terrorists recruit new members. Moderate Muslims are apparently unacceptable to Americans...
Ever ask yourself why Fox is the highest rated news show? Perhaps they are saying what the majority really believe.

August 18, 2010

Former Vermont Governor Howard Dean, in a surprise move Wednesday, became the second high profile Democrat to come out against the building of a cultural center and mosque two blocks away from Ground Zero.

“This is something that we ought to be able to work out with people of good faith," Dean said in an interview with WABC radio.

"We have to understand that it is a real affront to people who’ve lost their lives, including Muslims.

"That site doesn’t belong to any particular religion … So I think a good reasonable compromise could be worked out without violating the principle that people ought to be able to worship as they see fit.”

FOXNews.com - Dean Comes Out Against Proposed Mosque Near Ground Zero

Does this mean DNC chairman Howard Dean is a bigot too ?

Ever ask yourself why Fox is the highest rated news show? Perhaps they are saying what the majority really believe.

what the majority believe and reality aren't the same thing

August 18, 2010

Former Vermont Governor Howard Dean, in a surprise move Wednesday, became the second high profile Democrat to come out against the building of a cultural center and mosque two blocks away from Ground Zero.

“This is something that we ought to be able to work out with people of good faith," Dean said in an interview with WABC radio.

"We have to understand that it is a real affront to people who’ve lost their lives, including Muslims.

"That site doesn’t belong to any particular religion … So I think a good reasonable compromise could be worked out without violating the principle that people ought to be able to worship as they see fit.”

FOXNews.com - Dean Comes Out Against Proposed Mosque Near Ground Zero

Does this mean DNC chairman Howard Dean is a bigot too ?
I think a raving lunatic suits him better.

He's stupid.

:lol: I don't disagree.........Heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeya!

Seriously, I don't think this Community Center/Mosque is even going to be built. They lied about ownership of half the property and possibly about their funding as well. Most of us agree on principle, of course, that religious freedom is fundamental to our constitution.

Whether or not these particular private individuals end up gaining proper approval for their particular building plans on this particular site remains to be seen, and their possible failure to do so does not represent a break down of our fundamental principles.

Last edited:

Now where is the liberal philosophy of accepting that everone is entitled to their opinion? Even if it differs from yours? Liberal hypocrisy rears it's ugly head at the first sign of any disagreement with the party line.

Now where is the liberal philosophy of accepting that everone is entitled to their opinion? Even if it differs from yours? Liberal hypocrisy rears it's ugly head at the first sign of any disagreement with the party line.

are you this stupid in real life?

It goes beyond that..

After 9-11, the US lectured the Islamic world on tolerance of other faiths. We noted how the US is open to all faiths and how our First Amendment protects your right to worship as you please.

Now we are openly questioning American Muslims and accusing them of complicity in 9-11, supporting terrorists and wanting to impose Sharia law on the US

As leaders of the free world, what has become of our tolerance? Do we officially blame all Muslims for the actions of 19 terrorists?

You're a bigot if you're a bigot.
I'll admit to being a bit of a biggot. I definitely stereotype at times. But I even stereotype my own dago, wop, guinea nationality. Most of my friends do wear lots of chains and drive IROC's LOL But I'll give anyone a chance. I don't care who or what you are.

It goes beyond that..

After 9-11, the US lectured the Islamic world on tolerance of other faiths. We noted how the US is open to all faiths and how our First Amendment protects your right to worship as you please.

Now we are openly questioning American Muslims and accusing them of complicity in 9-11, supporting terrorists and wanting to impose Sharia law on the US

As leaders of the free world, what has become of our tolerance? Do we officially blame all Muslims for the actions of 19 terrorists?

Look what we did to Japanese Americans during WWII. At least we haven't rounded up all Muslim Americans and put them in concentration camps.

It goes beyond that..

We did? 9/11 was not an attack on other faiths. Got some examples of our lecturing?

You're a bigot if you're a bigot.
I'll admit to being a bit of a biggot. I definitely stereotype at times. But I even stereotype my own dago, wop, guinea nationality. Most of my friends do wear lots of chains and drive IROC's LOL But I'll give anyone a chance. I don't care who or what you are.

I've been known to stereotype too. Are you from NY? I haven't heard those terms since I left NYC.

He's stupid.

:lol: I don't disagree.........Heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeya!

Seriously, I don't think this Community Center/Mosque is even going to be built. They lied about ownership of half the property and possibly about their funding as well. Most of us agree on principle, of course, that religious freedom is fundamental to our constitution.

Whether or not these particular private individuals end up gaining proper approval for their particular building plans on this particular site remains to be seen, and their possible failure to do so does not represent a break down of our fundamental principles.
I didn't see where they lied about Con Ed's ownership. :confused:

Forum List

Back