You are given 1000 bucks to spend. Where?

Gracie

Diamond Member
Feb 13, 2013
Lost
You have 3 choices. Pick only one. You are given 1000 to spend. Where would you go to spend it?

1. Hardware store

2. Cookware store

3. Book store.

Last edited:
100 or 1000, Gracie?

If it's $100, I'll go to the bookstore. If it's $1000 I'll spend it at the hardware store.

You have 3 choices. Pick only one. You are given 100 to spend. Where would you go to spend it?

1. Hardware store

2. Cookware store

3. Book store.

Is it 100 or 1000? In a few days, I am going to be given $1000 and I will use it for travel. Any amount of expendable income I have, I use for travel.

If it is just $100, I would use it for buying something personal, most likely something from the line of skin care I use. I'm not domestic so don't buy things for the home unless needed; I have a lot of books and buy them one or a few at a time, on a regular basis, so don't see buying books as a treat or something special; buying books is just par for the course for me.

Esmerelda, you're supposed to choose from one of the three stores that Gracie listed!

For me...I'd have to say the hardware store. They have just about EVERYTHING. Even books.

is it 100 or 1000? In a few days, i am going to be given $1000 and i will use it for travel. Any amount of expendable income i have, i use for travel.

If it is just $100, i would use it for buying something personal, most likely something from the line of skin care i use. I'm not domestic so don't buy things for the home unless needed; i have a lot of books and buy them one or a few at a time, on a regular basis, so don't see buying books as a treat or something special; buying books is just par for the course for me.

esmerelda, you're supposed to choose from one of the three stores that gracie listed!

lol

I know, I'm kinda bossy. And it isn't even my thread! : ) Sorry!

For me...I'd have to say the hardware store. They have just about EVERYTHING. Even books.

That's what I was thinking, too. Plus, it's a good time of year to do home repairs/upgrades so the hardware store would be great for that.

Sorry..typo. ONE THOUSAND!!!

If it is a thousand, then I would, and will, definitely use it for travel. In fact, I have already bought the ticket and made the reservation and am just waiting for the cash to be handed over in a few days.

"Life's a banquet and most poor suckers are starving to death!":bye1:

You can't use it for travel. You have 3 choices. Unless a bookstore, hardware store or cookingware store sell tickets.:eusa_whistle:

[ame=http://www.amazon.com/ShimmyShimmy-Multicolored-Nipple-Pasties/dp/B002XN9AQM]Amazon.com: Multicolored Nipple Pasties: Clothing[/ame]

Forum List

Back