You Are Here----->

First they ignore you.

Then they laugh at you.

Then they fight you.

Then you win. <------You Are Here (if you're a Trump voter/Conservative that is)

The only problem with this is you are still being laughed at.

My taxes get cut!
Then the debt and deficit rises, then a Democrat will get elected to fix the economy, then you will scream about the debt and deficit, then a Republican will get elected, then your taxes will get cut, then…

Last edited:
First they ignore you.

Then they laugh at you.

Then they fight you.

Then you win. <------You Are Here (if you're a Trump voter/Conservative that is)
80% Libertarian/classical liberal(NOT social liberal) & 20% conservative on this end. If it's Tom Jefferson/Ron Paul types then I am into it. Pres. Trump is on the correct path in my opinion. Whether pres. Trump can manage to get a handle on the statist left marxinazi deep state is yet to be seen but I am sure he will give it his best shot. I already know how it all ends but while I am still somewhat fully functional in this current existence I still do my best to promote morality based individual liberties to others that I expect for myself. I believe pres. Trump is also of this mindset & that is WHY I support him in his endeavors.

80% Libertarian/classical liberal(NOT social liberal) & 20% conservative on this end. If it's Tom Jefferson/Ron Paul types then I am into it. Pres. Trump is on the correct path in my opinion. Whether pres. Trump can manage to get a handle on the statist left marxinazi deep state is yet to be seen but I am sure he will give it his best shot. I already know how it all ends but while I am still somewhat fully functional in this current existence I still do my best to promote morality based individual liberties to others that I expect for myself. I believe pres. Trump is also of this mindset & that is WHY I support him in his endeavors.

I'm fairly classically liberal too. I am personally socially conservative but in a true American sense don't believe that should be foisted on others.

Forum List

Back