You Can Fly An F-22 From Washington D.C. To Libya

This is just another MSU Benghazi thread (Make Shit Up).

What was posted that was made up? C'mon Sloping Brow the heat is on now. Put up or shut up
One thing made up was Rottwhiner's bullshit post about the F-22 making close air support (CAS) runs with using its M61A2 cannon. That is utterly absurd and just plain stupid.

Another is how about the time it would take to crew up, prep, load, clear and fly at least three KC-135 in the States and England or Germany to get on at least three refueling stations over the Atlantic and the Med. for a F-22 departing from Tyndall AFB in Florida. The KC 135' s cruise speed is 552MPH so the entire time to get them on station with such short notice short notice is likely to be at least six hours. Then one can add the rendezvous and refueling time times 3! The eight hour mark to get to Bengasi, Bengasi, Bengasi, is a made up pipe dream and by itself a pipe dream. The Strategic Air Command no longer exists and the Cold war is long over along with the need for that state of readiness.

That's a look at some of the made up bullshit, Lassie! That's enough to deflate the partisan horseshit hype.

The thread is about if it was possible for them to make the flight...it's been proven it is. Good day to all, you lost
Fucking coward!

No that would be the ones that didn't at least try to save our fellow Americans as they were being attacked....those are the cowards

What a fantasy, either it was possible to save the people at Benghazi or it wasn't. After 4 years and $30 million, it was concluded that there was nothing that could have saved them. Stop living in pipe dreams and accept some reality, it wasn't possible to save those people in the time allowed, the fight was over too quickly and any help was too far away.

Lakhota wrote: Please explain how an F-22 could have killed everyone that posed a threat to Americans - in a CROWDED RIOT. Just kill everyone?

Sometimes things get to such a point, ya gotta...

... "Do sumpin'...

... even if it's wrong."

You Can Fly An F-22 From Washington D.C. To Libya

In 8 hours. Hillarious went home to bed and Obamakov loaded up on Air Farce One and went to Vegas to party. Our patriots were left there to die.

That's all you need to know about the Queens.

So what? How many troops can an F-22 carry and what was it supposed to do in Benghazi?

f-22-raptor_006-ts600.jpg
If it was up to Obama it would dispense fairy dust and lgbtq pamphlets.

Lakhota wrote: Please explain how an F-22 could have killed everyone that posed a threat to Americans - in a CROWDED RIOT. Just kill everyone?

Sometimes things get to such a point, ya gotta...

... "Do sumpin'...

... even if it's wrong."

Yeah, Trump doesn't understand why we can't use nuclear weapons. So, maybe he would have ordered a "tactical" nuclear strike on the Benghazi crowd.

tumblr_lzvdpx1WY31qcay1ao1_500.gif

Last edited:
In 8 hours. Hillarious went home to bed and Obamakov loaded up on Air Farce One and went to Vegas to party. Our patriots were left there to die.

Funny how four people die and you go crazy, and yet 10,000 die a year and you don't give a flying shit.
Hope your hiv is under control...we need targets on this board.

I saw something this morning that made me think of you, but as soon as I flushed the thought disappeared.

I can see that this thread went to hell the minute Deltex1 and Sassy Irish Ass joined it. These two are exceptional 'Ignoranuses' where both are not only ignorant but are huge assholes.

Nobody cares, little one. We proved the premise of the the thread. All you've done is run around flapping your tiny little progtard arms and screeching. We won....you all lost. Game over. set and match :)

I can see that this thread went to hell the minute Deltex1 and Sassy Irish Ass joined it. These two are exceptional 'Ignoranuses' where both are not only ignorant but are huge assholes.

True, but the F-22 shit started it out in the septic tank.

You're another one that hasn't proven a thing you have said. That speaks volumes as to your knowledge on the subject.

Funny how four people die and you go crazy, and yet 10,000 die a year and you don't give a flying shit.
Hope your hiv is under control...we need targets on this board.

I saw something this morning that made me think of you, but as soon as I flushed the thought disappeared.

Nobody cares, little one. We proved the premise of the the thread. All you've done is run around flapping your tiny little progtard arms and screeching. We won....you all lost. Game over. set and match :)

LOL, you proved squat. The fact remains that the fight was over before anyone could get there and nothing you do or say changes that.

This is just another MSU Benghazi thread (Make Shit Up).

What was posted that was made up? C'mon Sloping Brow the heat is on now. Put up or shut up
One thing made up was Rottwhiner's bullshit post about the F-22 making close air support (CAS) runs with using its M61A2 cannon. That is utterly absurd and just plain stupid.

Another is how about the time it would take to crew up, prep, load, clear and fly at least three KC-135 in the States and England or Germany to get on at least three refueling stations over the Atlantic and the Med. for a F-22 departing from Tyndall AFB in Florida. The KC 135' s cruise speed is 552MPH so the entire time to get them on station with such short notice short notice is likely to be at least six hours. Then one can add the rendezvous and refueling time times 3! The eight hour mark to get to Bengasi, Bengasi, Bengasi, is a made up pipe dream and by itself a pipe dream. The Strategic Air Command no longer exists and the Cold war is long over along with the need for that state of readiness.

That's a look at some of the made up bullshit, Lassie! That's enough to deflate the partisan horseshit hype.

The thread is about if it was possible for them to make the flight...it's been proven it is. Good day to all, you lost
Fucking coward!

No that would be the ones that didn't at least try to save our fellow Americans as they were being attacked....those are the cowards
A double dodge, eh?
You're a fucking coward because you employed your usual dodge rather than address the points I made refuting your horseshit assertion that what others had posted was made up and then challenging others to, "Put up or shut up", you lying twit! I did just that and you show, for all to see, your cowardice by attempting to change the subject to keep from acknowledging your stupidity and hubris! You're the coward dumb ass regardless of how cleaver you THINK you are.

all you really need to know is Licky Retardo is a dumbass.

an F-22 has a 1600 NM range ... 1600 miles in 8 hours or 1600 miles before it runs out of fuel

Specifications · Lockheed Martin

oh yeah, it doesn't hurt to know there are other dumbasses who believe his bullshit.

have a nice evening, DUMBASSES.

I guess you've never heard of inflight refueling.

awesome-views-of-f-22-raptors-ae-1280x768.jpg

an F-22 has a 1600 NM range ... 1600 miles in 8 hours or 1600 miles before it runs out of fuel

oh yeah, it doesn't hurt to know there are other dumbasses who believe his bullshit.

youre late westie ... unless you can prove its done at Mach2 then have at it !

Supercruise is mach 1.5 for sure, and up to mach 1.75 thus it is 5 hours tops to get over there. And that's from Andrews AFB. And that includes refueling time. But, that doesn't matter anyway as there was a QRF in Italy, a mere three hours away by dump truck.

Supercruise is mach 1.5 for sure, and up to mach 1.75 thus it is 5 hours tops to get over there. And that's from Andrews AFB. And that includes refueling time. But, that doesn't matter anyway as there was a QRF in Italy, a mere three hours away by dump truck.

but but but .. del said refueling @ mach2 was a piece of cake.

post # 8

LMAO

post # 8

LMAO

Who cares what somebody else says. The facts are it is quite easy for a F-22 to fly from DC to Benghazi. You are wrong. Deal with it.

post # 8

LMAO

Who cares what somebody else says. The facts are it is quite easy for a F-22 to fly from DC to Benghazi. You are wrong. Deal with it.

sure I know its easy, just highly improbable for immediate covert missions ... like everyone says F16'S were right next door.

Robert Gates wasnt wrong. Deal with that.

Right. Let's just disregard that no military commander is going t

post # 8

LMAO

sure I know its easy, just highly improbable for immediate covert missions ... like everyone says F16'S were right next door.

Exactly, what everyone forgets is that no military commander is going to send a single jet of any type across an ocean to engage in combat. The entire idea is silly.

post # 8

LMAO

Exactly, what everyone forgets is that no military commander is going to send a single jet of any type across an ocean to engage in combat. The entire idea is silly.

What makes you think they would only send one? What exactly do you use for brains again because you're not demonstrating much in the thinking category.

post # 8

LMAO

What makes you think they would only send one? What exactly do you use for brains again because you're not demonstrating much in the thinking category.

Only one was under discussion that's why.

post # 8

LMAO

don't forget youre dealing with B-E-N-G-H-A-Z-I idiots .... everyone BUT THEM is dead wrong !

N WITH DAT :bye1:

Forum List

Back