'You cannot eat here': Hawaii café riles residents with ban on Trump voters

I don't know what GLSEN is, and if it was a prominent left wing group, I probably would. I suspect you are trying to say that gay and lesbians are all pedophiles. That's just nuts. You can do what ever you want to with your knowledge. It's proven to be severely defective every time so far, and I have no reason to believe there has been any change recently.

Google GLSEN...........and then get back to me............

Oh Snap! Good shot!

That's a mortal wound there, BULLDOG!!!!

If you say so. The claim was that the left supported pedophilia. How does a gay and lesbian group have anything to do with that?
I don't know what GLSEN is, and if it was a prominent left wing group, I probably would. I suspect you are trying to say that gay and lesbians are all pedophiles. That's just nuts. You can do what ever you want to with your knowledge. It's proven to be severely defective every time so far, and I have no reason to believe there has been any change recently.

Oh Snap! Good shot!

If you say so. The claim was that the left supported pedophilia. How does a gay and lesbian group have anything to do with that?

Are you serious? If you think a Gay and Lesbian ADVOCACY group trying to entice kindergarten children into experimenting with homosexuality could possibly be Conservative, you are farther gone than I thought.

As for your questioning support, The vast majority of homosexuals are on the Left. The left does support the LGBTQ platform, so by extension they support GLSEN's advocacy efforts. So, if the GLSEN is committing Pedophilia By Proxy, the left is supporting Pedophilia.

See how easily and logically it all ties together?

Now we're getting somewhere. How about proof that they are advocating pedophilia. Pointing out some psychiatrists discussing pedophilia is not the proof you need to prove your point.

What I presented is called Circumstantial Evidence, which posits a plausible account of events. Many a criminal has been convicted in a court of law with it.

Now you're the defense. You need to present a plausible defense to convince the jury I am wrong.

According to your testimony so far, that should be easy.

Are you serious? If you think a Gay and Lesbian ADVOCACY group trying to entice kindergarten children into experimenting with homosexuality could possibly be Conservative, you are farther gone than I thought.

As for your questioning support, The vast majority of homosexuals are on the Left. The left does support the LGBTQ platform, so by extension they support GLSEN's advocacy efforts. So, if the GLSEN is committing Pedophilia By Proxy, the left is supporting Pedophilia.

Now we're getting somewhere. How about proof that they are advocating pedophilia. Pointing out some psychiatrists discussing pedophilia is not the proof you need to prove your point.

Report - Pedophilia More Common Among 'Gays'

So you still can't come up with proof to answer my simple question? You do have an impressive library of innuendo, though.
Liberals are fine with GLSEN...and they are fine with agenda of NAMBLA....deny it all you want...they are trying to normalize it........fact......

Yet you can't show any connection with NAMBLA. If that connection was there, why can't you show it?

Oh, I think I have more than proved my case......it is you that turns a blind eye to it......."minor attracted person" indeed......(snicker)

The "no nazis" line at the end really makes it great. Love that sign lol

I doubt you understand the weight of the insinuation.

Basically, you said, "a Trump voter is akin to a murderous genocidal regime who slaughtered millions of people because they didn't have blonde hair and blue eyes."

Do you understand what it means to call someone a Nazi?

Good for them :clap:

What if that sign said Whites Only? Maybe you'd say "Good for them" too.

I thought that discrimination was both illegal and causes liberals to hyperventilate.

Are Trump supporters a protected class? Have they historically been under represented? Is the restaurant breaking any laws? Quit whining. There are plenty of other places in town that will accept their business. I thought you supported a business owner refusing service.
We do, but you have just opened the door for keeping gays out of those businesses that don't wish to do business with them. They can simply claim they vote democrat and we don't serve democrats.

Oh Snap! Good shot!

Oh Snap! Good shot!

What I presented is called Circumstantial Evidence, which posits a plausible account of events. Many a criminal has been convicted in a court of law with it.

Now you're the defense. You need to present a plausible defense to convince the jury I am wrong.

No. I didn't make the accusation.

Report - Pedophilia More Common Among 'Gays'

So you still can't come up with proof to answer my simple question? You do have an impressive library of innuendo, though.
Liberals are fine with GLSEN...and they are fine with agenda of NAMBLA....deny it all you want...they are trying to normalize it........fact......

Yet you can't show any connection with NAMBLA. If that connection was there, why can't you show it?

Oh, I think I have more than proved my case......it is you that turns a blind eye to it......."minor attracted person" indeed......(snicker)

Only to like minded idiots.

I thought that discrimination was both illegal and causes liberals to hyperventilate.

Are Trump supporters a protected class? Have they historically been under represented? Is the restaurant breaking any laws? Quit whining. There are plenty of other places in town that will accept their business. I thought you supported a business owner refusing service.
We do, but you have just opened the door for keeping gays out of those businesses that don't wish to do business with them. They can simply claim they vote democrat and we don't serve democrats.

Great. Just make sure they can produce proof of how people voted when they get to court.

You're a real piece o' work arent'cha?

You flipped your shit when Christian bakers refused to bake a cake for a couple of lesbians, but lo and behold when a restaurant chooses to pull the same stunt with Trump voters, you're cheering for them.

So much for "equality", am I right?
Lol not even close to the same you rube. Hey, let me know when this place ever actually denies anybody service would you? I'll be waiting. :fu:

Basically, you said, "a Trump voter is akin to a murderous genocidal regime who slaughtered millions of people because they didn't have blonde hair and blue eyes."

Sure do. And I love doing it myself! Calling Trump supporters Nazi's, that is.

Great. Just make sure they can produce proof of how people voted when they get to court.
so, now your beginning to understand....

If I lived in this town, I'd go get a bunch of My friends who did vote for Trump and we'd go sit down and have a fine meal (That is if they don't just serve slop), pay the check and then leave, having a huge laugh at their expense. I may even write them a letter the next day thanking them for the food and telling them that My friends were all Trump voters, and you can have a nice day. See you soon.

Sure do. And I love doing it myself!

Your ignorance of history is astounding.

Shut up, fatass. Go stuff your fat face.

Hey, let me know when this place ever denies anybody service. I'll be waiting.

So if you don't think they'll discriminate against anyone, why did they put up the sign?
To piss you snowflake's off most like. Seems it worked. Anyways, if you don't want food poisonong make sure to leave your MAGA hat at home when you go there.

Shut up, fatass. Go stuff your fat face.

Maybe later.

Only to like minded idiots.

"Minor attracted persons"?? That is a politically correct term regardless of how you try to spin it........liberals are the kind of people that would't report child rape but rather celebrate it by claiming that the child had it's "sexual awakening" at the hands of a more experienced adult...they would no doubt open champagne or a bottle of wine that they have been holding back for just this occasion because after all, those conservatives are just too "stiff" and don't realize that the human body should be open to any experience....and if the sodomized child has a bleeding rectum??? No big deal...flesh heals!!!! It's all about liberalization and freeing one from the social construct!!

You see, that is how the liberal mind works......always has...always will......

So if you don't think they'll discriminate against anyone, why did they put up the sign?
To piss you snowflake's off most lime. Seems it worked. Anyways, if you don't want food poisonong make sure to leave your MAGA hat at home when you go there.

Ahh, the liberal starts to bear his fangs.

Are you hoping that restaurant puts poison in the food of customers whom they suspect voted for Trump?

Is that you wishing harm or death on Trump supporters?

Last edited:

To piss you snowflake's off most lime. Seems it worked. Anyways, if you don't want food poisonong make sure to leave your MAGA hat at home when you go there.

Ahh, the liberal starts to bear his fangs.

Are you hoping that restaurant puts poison in the food of customers whom they suspect voted for Trump?

Is that you wishing death on Trump supporters?
Just a few sprinkles of Ex-lax and a middle finger on the way out the door :thup:

Oh Snap! Good shot!

Oh Snap! Good shot!

No. I didn't make the accusation.

Do you not comprehend the English language?

Dale made the accusation. I gave a plausible account supporting his accusation. You have defended against said accusation. Now it is your turn to present a plausible account in defense on the accusation to convince the jury.

Wait, let me try and make this simple for you.

We said they did and gave a believable account why we think so.

You said they didn't, now have to give a believable reason they didn't.

All you've done is make demand after demand for proof without any kind of evidence to support your position..

It really is simple and easy to understand the process

Forum List

Back