'You cannot eat here': Hawaii café riles residents with ban on Trump voters

Leftards support queers...queers support targeting youth at the elementary grade school level.....what other conclusion can one come to???? Distancing yourself from the goal of the fag whose manta is "get them while they are young" makes you just as disgusting and complicit....get it now??????

Really? You got a credible source saying gay people are pedophiles? Again, the voices in your head still don't count.

Group of Psychiatrists Advocating Change to Definition of Pedophilia

Link to this group's authority to determine Democratic goals?

Minor Attracted Persons // The Slippery Slope - Page 1 of 3

If this barrage of innuendo and fake news sites is any indication of what it takes to convince you, I can see how you became a conspiracy theory nut. Cut the crap. Forget the innuendo and link proof that gay is equivalent to pedophile and that somehow relates to anything the left advocates. It's that simple. All your smoke and mirrors aren't proof of anything but your desperation.

UPDATE: Could This “Tasteful” New App For Gays 12 And Over Be A Grindr Killer? / Queerty

Leftards support queers...queers support targeting youth at the elementary grade school level.....what other conclusion can one come to???? Distancing yourself from the goal of the fag whose manta is "get them while they are young" makes you just as disgusting and complicit....get it now??????

Really? You got a credible source saying gay people are pedophiles? Again, the voices in your head still don't count.

If this barrage of innuendo and fake news sites is any indication of what it takes to convince you, I can see how you became a conspiracy theory nut. Cut the crap. Forget the innuendo and link proof that gay is equivalent to pedophile and that somehow relates to anything the left advocates. It's that simple. All your smoke and mirrors aren't proof of anything but your desperation.

Memo to Media Matters: Kevin Jennings knew of Harry Hay’s NAMBLA connections · zomblog

So are you saying that GLSEN isn't visiting grade schools to push the LGBYTQ agenda??? Is that what you are claiming????/ I just want you to be "crystal clear" before I drop an avalanche of knowledge on you.......deal????

I want you to declare that there isn't an agenda to push queerness on grades school kids.........declare that it's nor true........can ya do that, punkinpusss????/ Let's "cyber dance"..........

I don't know what GLSEN is, and if it was a prominent left wing group, I probably would. I suspect you are trying to say that gay and lesbians are all pedophiles. That's just nuts. You can do what ever you want to with your knowledge. It's proven to be severely defective every time so far, and I have no reason to believe there has been any change recently.

Google GLSEN...........and then get back to me............

Oh Snap! Good shot!

That's a mortal wound there, BULLDOG!!!!

If you say so. The claim was that the left supported pedophilia. How does a gay and lesbian group have anything to do with that?
So are you saying that GLSEN isn't visiting grade schools to push the LGBYTQ agenda??? Is that what you are claiming????/ I just want you to be "crystal clear" before I drop an avalanche of knowledge on you.......deal????

I want you to declare that there isn't an agenda to push queerness on grades school kids.........declare that it's nor true........can ya do that, punkinpusss????/ Let's "cyber dance"..........

I don't know what GLSEN is, and if it was a prominent left wing group, I probably would. I suspect you are trying to say that gay and lesbians are all pedophiles. That's just nuts. You can do what ever you want to with your knowledge. It's proven to be severely defective every time so far, and I have no reason to believe there has been any change recently.

Oh Snap! Good shot!

If you say so. The claim was that the left supported pedophilia. How does a gay and lesbian group have anything to do with that?

Are you serious? If you think a Gay and Lesbian ADVOCACY group trying to entice kindergarten children into experimenting with homosexuality could possibly be Conservative, you are farther gone than I thought.

As for your questioning support, The vast majority of homosexuals are on the Left. The left does support the LGBTQ platform, so by extension they support GLSEN's advocacy efforts. So, if the GLSEN is committing Pedophilia By Proxy, the left is supporting Pedophilia.

See how easily and logically it all ties together?

Now we're getting somewhere. How about proof that they are advocating pedophilia. Pointing out some psychiatrists discussing pedophilia is not the proof you need to prove your point.

You’ve just crossed over into… the Queer Zone

Just did. What does that have to do with pedophilia?

We don't know, but trying to recruit kindergarten children makes them suspect.

Why even put the thought in their heads? If trying to entice them to experiment isn't Pedophilia by Proxy I would be surprised. But in the Liberal mind that it is perfectly alright to play slap and tickle with another child of their own sex, but taboo with one of the opposite sex.

I thought that they were or they weren't, and WHEN THE TIME COMES THEY WOULD KNOW.

The liberal mind works in bizarre ways.

So in other words, you're just another right wing idiot spouting hateful lies. Got it.

Firsthand Report on B4U-ACT Conference for ‘Minor-Attracted Persons’ — Aims at Normalizing Pedophilia » Americans for Truth

Sorry. I thought I mentioned the source had to be credible. Your fake news sites are no better than the voices in your head.

In Liberal speak: fake news = I don't agree with it.

'Nuff said.

Oh Snap! Good shot!

Oh Snap! Good shot!

Are you serious? If you think a Gay and Lesbian ADVOCACY group trying to entice kindergarten children into experimenting with homosexuality could possibly be Conservative, you are farther gone than I thought.

As for your questioning support, The vast majority of homosexuals are on the Left. The left does support the LGBTQ platform, so by extension they support GLSEN's advocacy efforts. So, if the GLSEN is committing Pedophilia By Proxy, the left is supporting Pedophilia.

Now we're getting somewhere. How about proof that they are advocating pedophilia. Pointing out some psychiatrists discussing pedophilia is not the proof you need to prove your point.

Report - Pedophilia More Common Among 'Gays'

Just did. What does that have to do with pedophilia?

Why even put the thought in their heads? If trying to entice them to experiment isn't Pedophilia by Proxy I would be surprised. But in the Liberal mind that it is perfectly alright to play slap and tickle with another child of their own sex, but taboo with one of the opposite sex.

I thought that they were or they weren't, and WHEN THE TIME COMES THEY WOULD KNOW.

So in other words, you're just another right wing idiot spouting hateful lies. Got it.

Firsthand Report on B4U-ACT Conference for ‘Minor-Attracted Persons’ — Aims at Normalizing Pedophilia » Americans for Truth

Sorry. I thought I mentioned the source had to be credible. Your fake news sites are no better than the voices in your head.

'Nuff said.

Generally speaking, I don't believe fake web sites.

So what did you learn about this fag friendly association to the LGBTQ?????? be specific......

Your games are too tedious. What does a gay and lesbian group have to do with pedophilia, and even if they did support it, how does that define the entire lft wing as supporting it? Did you suddenly decide that Salon wasn't the ones calling the shots after all?

You're starting to flounder here now, Dawg!

'Nuff said.

Oh Snap! Good shot!

Oh Snap! Good shot!

So you still can't come up with proof to answer my simple question? You do have an impressive library of innuendo, though.

I disagree with the owner. I used to own a cafe, and I hated to have to throw out unsold soup at the end of the second day. Asking Trump voters to wear identification of some kind would have solved the waste problem for me!

Lool. In the same manner the Nazis made Jews wear these?

100px-Yellowbadge_logo.svg.png

Understand the magnitude of your stupidity before you post again.

They should be free to serve, or not serve, anyone as they see fit. Take your dollars elsewhere and let the free market decide if their business practices are worthy or not.

If we're going to use the liberal logic, this establishment should be required to serve anyone, forced if necessary, with fines and other penalties as prescribed by law. They started this paltry game. Now let's see them try to play themselves against it by defending the same practice they condemned of the Christian bakers.

Last edited:
Your games are too tedious. What does a gay and lesbian group have to do with pedophilia, and even if they did support it, how does that define the entire lft wing as supporting it? Did you suddenly decide that Salon wasn't the ones calling the shots after all?

You're starting to flounder here now, Dawg!

Not really. The claim was that the left supported pedophilia. You got proof of that?

'Nuff said.

So now you think a movie from 94 is proof. You're pathetic.

Oh Snap! Good shot!

Oh Snap! Good shot!

So you still can't come up with proof to answer my simple question? You do have an impressive library of innuendo, though.
Liberals are fine with GLSEN...and they are fine with the agenda of NAMBLA....deny it all you want...they are trying to normalize it........fact......

With this level of tolerance, no wonder the Democrats couldn't win and unite the country...

'You cannot eat here': Hawaii café riles residents with ban on Trump voters

Honolulu’s Café 8 ½ gets rave reviews on Yelp for its “Radiatore Verde” and “Italian stir fry,” among other popular dishes at the eclectic mom-and-pop restaurant – but the response to its new 'policy' barring pro-Trump patrons has been decidedly more mixed.

A bright yellow, handmade sign posted on the restaurant's front glass door declares: “If you voted for Trump you cannot eat here! No Nazis.”

A photo of the sign was shared with FoxNews.com. One also is proudly posted on the café’s Facebook page, and was “liked” by some 40 people.

“…The next time you're in Honolulu, eat lunch here, not only are they on the right side of things, the food is delicious and reasonable,” one Facebook user wrote next to the photo.

Others aren’t so charmed.

Honolulu resident and Donald Trump voter Susan Roberts told FoxNews.com she found the sign in “extreme poor taste.”

“It's childish and very unprofessional,” she said in an email. “… The restaurant owner doesn't have to worry ... I will not be stepping foot in that establishment.”

If you refuse to bake a cake to flaming gay couple, your business is fined to the point of closing down.

If you refuse to serve a flaming Trump supporter, that also has to be the case, in the name of equality.

Sorry regressives, you can't have it both ways.

How about we just stop discrimination? I wish someone on a larger scale would make that a rule or something. That would be nice.

Liberals are fine with GLSEN...and they are fine with agenda of NAMBLA....deny it all you want...they are trying to normalize it........fact......

Yet you can't show any connection with NAMBLA. If that connection was there, why can't you show it?

Forum List

Back