you can't grow your own food and consume for a group party or for your family

You are not free. You are not represented. Government exists only to marginalize and manage the population while the Oligarchy makes all decisions. Voting is pointless, candidates are bought. 100% corruption from top to bottom to protect crony capitalism and interests of huge corporate power.

The guys with the money run the world, not the politicians.

Overall, this seems much ado about nothing more than someone not wanting to obey the law. If you are going to sell prepared food to people, there are reasonable laws that come into play. If you don't abide by those laws, you're going to have problems. They should have used their lawyers to find out what the legal requirements were BEFORE they did the event.
Much ado about nothing? doesn't sound like you are in the middle to me. Just because something may be a law doesn't make it just or constitutionally supported law.

You do not have the right to ignore laws, just because YOU personally think they are bad, or wrong. You DO have the right to work towards having them changed, through the proper channels.

Dipshit.

*DOES* it make his concerns as a citizen...LESS valid?

It certainly makes them less articulated. Maybe if he'd express some kind of specific concern, I could render an opinion about the validity of his concerns. Of course, unless he's a citizen of Clark County, any concern is likely to be generally invalid.
So this makes YOUR input MORE valid? Is that the deal? Really?

It certainly makes them less articulated. Maybe if he'd express some kind of specific concern, I could render an opinion about the validity of his concerns. Of course, unless he's a citizen of Clark County, any concern is likely to be generally invalid.

The last failed attempted at winning a discussion Talking about the person grammar or writing style.

Overall, this seems much ado about nothing more than someone not wanting to obey the law. If you are going to sell prepared food to people, there are reasonable laws that come into play. If you don't abide by those laws, you're going to have problems. They should have used their lawyers to find out what the legal requirements were BEFORE they did the event.
Much ado about nothing? doesn't sound like you are in the middle to me. Just because something may be a law doesn't make it just or constitutionally supported law.

You do not have the right to ignore laws, just because YOU personally think they are bad, or wrong. You DO have the right to work towards having them changed, through the proper channels.

Dipshit.

These people whining about intrusion would be the first to sue if they had food poisoning.

Silly. it's much more fun to bitch about how unconstitutional the law is AFTER you break it.

You are not free. You are not represented. Government exists only to marginalize and manage the population while the Oligarchy makes all decisions. Voting is pointless, candidates are bought. 100% corruption from top to bottom to protect crony capitalism and interests of huge corporate power.

The guys with the money run the world, not the politicians.

Well I can find a way to agree with this most people shoul;d agree with this.

Good point.

And where did I ever say that? You really think that the Ron Paul kook is saying anything that has any meaning or value to this discussion? He's making vague comments whose fingertips just barely brush the subject. And he's babbling on about Nazis, which in itself makes everything he's said here invalid and leaves him on the losing end of the debate. And you're defending that shit as somehow intellectually worthy? C'mon. This guy makes Pelosi almost look intelligent.

The last failed attempted at winning a discussion Talking about the person grammar or writing style.

^^Whoomp! There it is^^ Good form.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z-FPimCmbX8]Whoomp There It Is - Tag Team - YouTube[/ame]

For posterity...

There has to be a Patriot Act statute they can arrest and lock these people up on. They should be imprisoned for life and have their properties seized by Government. They are clearly dangerous Terrorists who are a menace to Society.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z-FPimCmbX8]Whoomp There It Is - Tag Team - YouTube[/ame]

For posterity...

Ron babbles with scarcely coherent vague statements that aren't actually discussing the subject. When I say that, I'm somehow talking about his grammar and writing style? Somehow, by pointing that out, I'm "failing" at the debate? Pointing out a lack of substance to someone's arguments is somehow LESS worthy, than arguments that have no substance?

Well, what can I say to that?

:clap2:

For posterity...

:clap2::lol:

Actually more like

Last edited by a moderator:
No. you start by killing the guy that shows up at the door with a ticket book, reload, get some folks together and go get the rest of them, on to their bosses, then up to the mayors office, governors mansion. Rinse, reload, repeat.

yeah, that's gonna happen. Just like Americans won't stand for it when guns are taken away from other citizens yet that's exactly what happened after Katrina and Americans did nothing.

Apathy....has taken over our country.

Okey dokey does anyone on this board know what "round up ready" means? And when you eat "round up ready foods" do you know what they do to your being?

Just curious to see who knows their shit.

Okey dokey does anyone on this board know what "round up ready" means? And when you eat "round up ready foods" do you know what they do to your being?

Just curious to see who knows their shit.

Round up ready (genetically engineered crops)

round up ready foods ( made by Monsanto)

No. you start by killing the guy that shows up at the door with a ticket book, reload, get some folks together and go get the rest of them, on to their bosses, then up to the mayors office, governors mansion. Rinse, reload, repeat.

yeah, that's gonna happen. Just like Americans won't stand for it when guns are taken away from other citizens yet that's exactly what happened after Katrina and Americans did nothing.

I beg to differ I think America is on alert. You have to understand New Orleans. I know that I'm from Canada but a lot of Americans don't understand my unique knowledge of southern turf. I pretty well lived south because I was a louisiana catahoula breeder.

First thing I learned and I've never in all my years in rock and roll ever, ever had a moment where I couldn't walk into a black neighborhood and have a blast, party down and just had fun.....not so the 9th ward.

Holy shit. First thing, black, white whatever everyone tells you don't go into the 9th.

Well the UN prop was have preachers tell the impoverished to give up there guns. Stupid asswipe ministers went into the 9th and begged everyone to give up their guns to the police.

Some lawsuits are still outstanding on this. The cops just started seizing legally owned weapons.

Crazy but true. People are still trying to get back the guns those bastards seized.

I beg to differ I think America is on alert. You have to understand New Orleans. I know that I'm from Canada but a lot of Americans don't understand my unique knowledge of southern turf. I pretty well lived south because I was a louisiana catahoula breeder.

First thing I learned and I've never in all my years in rock and roll ever, ever had a moment where I couldn't walk into a black neighborhood and have a blast, party down and just had fun.....not so the 9th ward.

Holy shit. First thing, black, white whatever everyone tells you don't go into the 9th.

Well the UN prop was have preachers tell the impoverished to give up there guns. Stupid asswipe ministers went into the 9th and begged everyone to give up their guns to the police.

Some lawsuits are still outstanding on this. The cops just started seizing legally owned weapons.

Crazy but true. People are still trying to get back the guns those bastards seized.

The hand over the gun will work on some who believe in the second amendment because they were asked to do so by some leader, for the good of the system. But most will not.

Forum List

Back