you can't make this stuff up. wtf?

I haven't yet wrapped my head around this 'Snookie' character. The first I heard of her is when a friend's girlfriend dressed as 'Snookie' for Halloween. I think she mentioned something about Jersey Shore or Jersey Housewives or some sort of reality show and I tuned out at that point.

I've wanted to stay ignorant of her, based on the pics, but I may just have to look at wiki for some basics.

Somebody save me from my curiosity, pa-leez.
Just think of Snooki like a prison jump suit. She's orange and as soon as she's on you, you begin to regret all the decisions you made in life up to that point.

Who better than a young woman who's 'been there, done that and got the t-shirt'? If her last name wasn't Palin, this wouldn't be an issue.

I see you are fine with hypocrites, and thats OK. It's just another person telling kids to do what I say, not what I do.

Also her last name is an issue, her mother wants to be the president and run this country. She expects people to listen to her, but she can't even get her own kids to listen to her. What does this say about her as a parent as well? perhaps if she had been more active in her childs life she wouldn't be a grandmother now. How is that for Family Values.

I haven't yet wrapped my head around this 'Snookie' character. The first I heard of her is when a friend's girlfriend dressed as 'Snookie' for Halloween. I think she mentioned something about Jersey Shore or Jersey Housewives or some sort of reality show and I tuned out at that point.

I've wanted to stay ignorant of her, based on the pics, but I may just have to look at wiki for some basics.

Just think of Snooki like a prison jump suit. She's orange and as soon as she's on you, you begin to regret all the decisions you made in life up to that point.

I'm not reading 19 pages of the same ole same ole from the same cast of characters, because I know who says what just by seeing their names anymore.

But let me ask this, how the hell did Snookie get evoked in this thread? :rofl:

I'm not reading 19 pages of the same ole same ole from the same cast of characters, because I know who says what just by seeing their names anymore.

Good question. I blame del, but not sure if he was the first to mention her. I still blame him, though, just 'cause.

Lets boot snookie out, k? :lol:

Good question. I blame del, but not sure if he was the first to mention her. I still blame him, though, just 'cause.

That is always a good option to pick, because I blame him for global warming, bell bottoms coming back in style, and the comb over for men.

I think this thread is the first I had heard of a Snookie.
But then I do not live in the world of TV entertainment.

Oh good, someone else who has clearly not bothered to actually find out the facts before they post. If you had watched the ad, you would not have made such a total fucking ass of yourself. This is me ---> :lol: laughing at your stupidity.

you laugh all you want - i'll stay over here not caring one whit about what the ad says because the truth is it doesn't matter.

just by having the girl as a spokesperson they're sending the wrong message. she's rich and famous because she was stupid and spread her legs without protection. she's never suffered for that mistake, and she likely never will. she makes teenage pregnancy look glamorous and easy.

frankly, putting her on any kind of pedestal is disgusting.

Actually, the ad does quite the opposite. But you wouldn't get that because you haven't watched it. You'd rather remain ignorant and talk out of your ass. She quite clearly takes the glamor OUT of teen pregnancy... and she wasn't the one who made it 'glamorous', that was the media, and stupidly shallow celebs dragging their illegitimate offspring around like fashion accessories.

Again... you're an idiot if you comment before you find out the facts. You are clearly more concerned with her last name than the message... that's pretty fucking stupid.

I watched the ad. It doesn't matter. Do what I say, not what I do has never worked and will never work. If she's got all that help and money for being a single mom, why wouldn't another teenager think "Hey, maybe I could do that too?"

I don't know who Snookie is either, sounds like I don't want to.

In other news, meet the new spokesperson for Health and Wellness in Teens.

really_fat_chick.jpg

I don't know who Snookie is either, sounds like I don't want to.
Snooki will be our next president. All this Snooki hate is just sour grapes.

Forum List

Back