you can't make this stuff up. wtf?

Who better to get than someone who has been there.

she has not been there, you stubborn cucumber.

this is like saying kim kardashian has a hard work ethic and really knows what it is like to struggle.

was she a teen mother? If she she has been there.

she she she she bang bang.

kim kardashian also has to struggle with a budget.

in this case you have to look at the kind of struggle and the budget.

and you will see that kim palin has not been there.

but you are also not there at all, no surprise on that front.

Please, Explain...

Palin is Experienced in the Mistake...

Why wouldn't she be a Good Lesson from her own Perspective?

:)

peace...

Well?...

peace...

no answer for you, mal. you are not worthy. the brat's "knowledge" is to be spread, not supported.

maybe you can PM her nicely, and she will reveal her secret sources.

I was Cali's first Friend... She's hasn't become that, has she?... :(

peace...

The head of the Candies Foundation described Bristol as a "lightning rod" This is exactly what the organization wanted to get people talking. It is a shame that young Ms Palin is being used to stir up faux controversy, but for that, she should at least be well compensated.

My Lord. How much money did liberals pay Levi Johnson to do nothing but trash the Palin family? Hypocrites.

Well?...

peace...

no answer for you, mal. you are not worthy. the brat's "knowledge" is to be spread, not supported.

peace...

Did you ask me something? If so, I missed it.

But it is sweet that LK is so desperate that he's still whining about 'secret sources', despite the fact that I have never actually claimed to have 'secret sources'. He is a classic example of repeating a lie so often it becomes a 'truth'. He really is a sad bastard.

peace...

Did you ask me something? If so, I missed it.

But it is sweet that LK is so desperate that he's still whining about 'secret sources', despite the fact that I have never actually claimed to have 'secret sources'. He is a classic example of repeating a lie so often it becomes a 'truth'. He really is a sad bastard.

Maybe he's confused "secret sources" with "Victoria's Secrets":eusa_angel:

The head of the Candies Foundation described Bristol as a "lightning rod" This is exactly what the organization wanted to get people talking. It is a shame that young Ms Palin is being used to stir up faux controversy, but for that, she should at least be well compensated.

My Lord. How much money did liberals pay Levi Johnson to do nothing but trash the Palin family? Hypocrites.

moral relativism

it's not just for breakfast any more.

:lol:

I'm impressed by your ignorance.

Please, Explain...

peace...

Cali... You Literally have the next post after this one, and later I Bumped it again...

Anyway... There it is.

peace...

No offense, Mal, but I rarely read your posts. I find your writing style to be somewhat 'babbling' so I tend not to read it.

I still don't get what you're asking me. I think Palin is an appropriate spokesperson. I've already outlined why. I'm not in the habit of repeating myself.

Please, Explain...

peace...

Cali... You Literally have the next post after this one, and later I Bumped it again...

Anyway... There it is.

peace...

No offense, Mal, but I rarely read your posts. I find your writing style to be somewhat 'babbling' so I tend not to read it.

I still don't get what you're asking me. I think Palin is an appropriate spokesperson. I've already outlined why. I'm not in the habit of repeating myself.

that's some funny shit right there. :thup:

He got paid?

I never heard of that. :eusa_eh:

He got paid?

You've never heard of people getting paid to 'dish the dirt'? Wow.

bristol palin has been hired to be the poster child for teen abstinence for $262K

really? really.

"Teen mom Bristol Palin, now 20, scored $262,000 in 2009 as Candie’s Foundation ambassador promoting abstinence.

Let me get this straight: Candie’s paid a teen mom a quarter-million dollars to tell other teens not to become teen moms?

According to the Candie’s Web site, Palin’s job — which she still has — is “helping other teens understand the incredible challenges teen parents face, and encouraging them to wait until they are socially and financially independent to start their families.”

What incredible challenges? Like walking the red carpet and mastering the paso doble on “Dancing with the Stars”?"

Teen mom Bristol Palin’s hefty check gives birth to outrage - BostonHerald.com

cut the shit

Kind of hard to provide an example when you haven't any experience.

What does AA use as examples for their members?

Former drug addicts.

I rest my case.

He got paid?

Do I need to go on a lecture about how getting facts is important before forming opinions and is what non-idiots do?

bristol palin has been hired to be the poster child for teen abstinence for $262K

really? really.

"Teen mom Bristol Palin, now 20, scored $262,000 in 2009 as Candie’s Foundation ambassador promoting abstinence.

Let me get this straight: Candie’s paid a teen mom a quarter-million dollars to tell other teens not to become teen moms?

According to the Candie’s Web site, Palin’s job — which she still has — is “helping other teens understand the incredible challenges teen parents face, and encouraging them to wait until they are socially and financially independent to start their families.”

What incredible challenges? Like walking the red carpet and mastering the paso doble on “Dancing with the Stars”?"

Teen mom Bristol Palin’s hefty check gives birth to outrage - BostonHerald.com

cut the shit

Kind of hard to provide an example when you haven't any experience.

What does AA use as examples for their members?

Former drug addicts.

I rest my case.

If that analogy is going to work, then we're talking about someone who smoked weed a few times in college telling crackheads how terrible drug addiction is.

Please, Explain...

peace...

Anyway... There it is.

peace...

We Agree on this Issue then... Yet you all but Attacked my First Question on this Thread...

You Confuse me more than not, Cali. :thup:

peace...

Anyway... There it is.

peace...

that's some funny shit right there. :thup:

^And that's why she does it...

Hey del, instead of being a Hired Troll, how about Addressing my Question without being an Asshole?...

peace...

Do I need to go on a lecture about how getting facts is important before forming opinions and is what non-idiots do?

I know facts are important. It is factually accurate to say that people get paid to 'dish the dirt' on other people.

I'm talking about being factually accurate that the d-bag in question was paid by liberals to dish shit on the Palins. I've never heard of THAT "fact". It wouldn't be surprising if he was, but still.

Do I need to do a lecture about the importance of reading comprehension and why non-idiots are good at it?

I know facts are important. It is factually accurate to say that people get paid to 'dish the dirt' on other people.

I'm talking about being factually accurate that the d-bag in question was paid by liberals to dish shit on the Palins. I've never heard of THAT "fact". It wouldn't be surprising if he was, but still.

Do I need to do a lecture about the importance of reading comprehension and why non-idiots are good at it?

No, you need to show me where I claimed he did get paid. I didn't make such a claim. But, it is common practice.... the 'kiss and tell' shit doesn't happen for free.

Forum List

Back