You don't have to be Sherlock Holmes

eddiew37

Gold Member
Nov 25, 2016
to know Russia hacked into DNC with the prime purpose to hurt Clintons chances And trump wants to be buddy buddy with this KGB agent ? No feeling at all about a country wanting to influence our election process? Putin is a murderer and we'll have a president wanting to play ball with him ?? How sad for republican sheep

to know Russia hacked into DNC with the prime purpose to hurt Clintons chances And trump wants to be buddy buddy with this KGB agent ? No feeling at all about a country wanting to influence our election process? Putin is a murderer and we'll have a president wanting to play ball with him ?? How sad for republican sheep

See now, you didn't even read the report, did you.

The whole thing was to delegitimize her Presidency once she took office. They expected her to win, just like me, just like you! They were going to use fake news to keep her on the ropes. Everyone was surprised Trump won, including you, me, and them. (most of all, Hilly and Obysmal)

By the way, who do you think Iran was rooting for-)

The whole thing was to delegitimize her Presidency once she took office. They expected her to win, just like me, just like you! They were going to use fake news to keep her on the ropes. Everyone was surprised Trump won, including you, me, and them. (most of all, Hilly and Obysmal)

Probably Trump. A weak America, and a disbanded EU are huge wins for Russia and Iran. And with Trump threatening to disband NATO and lift the missile shield, Russia and Iran may get some bonuses.

not sure Didn't hear a peep from them ,,,Did you? and yes I was surprised and very sad ,,,,,,but the money I made since his election tends to ease my hurt

Dear DNC:
Don't open obvious phishing emails dumbasses.

Problem solved.

The end.

to know Russia hacked into DNC with the prime purpose to hurt Clintons chances

It's awful that releasing the emails showed the DNC's and Hillary's corruption.

The voters were no supposed to see that. Just awful.

Putin is a murderer and we'll have a president wanting to play ball with him ??

With a reset button and increased flexibility? Yeah, that is just awful. AWFUL!

Probably Trump. A weak America, and a disbanded EU are huge wins for Russia and Iran. And with Trump threatening to disband NATO and lift the missile shield, Russia and Iran may get some bonuses.

And with Trump threatening to disband NATO and lift the missile shield,

The missile shield that Obama already pulled out of Eastern Europe?

Amazing you can play ball with the murdering KGB agent but not Saddam???

Dear DNC:

Problem solved.

The end.
That won't stop paid trolls, fake news, and spies from influencing elections. The report also says Russia will try to do the same thing to our allies. I know Trump won't care, but maybe somebody will.

I know, what were Hillary and Obama thinking?

Yay!!! I think this is the 150th Russia hacked, Putin caused Cankles to lose thread.....good grief

The one that Obama finally completed and activated in Eastern Europe last year smart guy

Dear DNC:

Problem solved.

The end.
That won't stop paid trolls, fake news, and spies from influencing elections. The report also says Russia will try to do the same thing to our allies. I know Trump won't care, but maybe somebody will.

Perhaps not, but it would have stopped Podesta and the DNC from handing over passwords. Dumbassess.

not sure Didn't hear a peep from them ,,,Did you? and yes I was surprised and very sad ,,,,,,but the money I made since his election tends to ease my hurt

Nope, didn't hear a peep from them either, but if they LIKE the Obama foreign policy towards them, then we can easily surmise who they wanted, now can't we!

But that is neither here nor there. NOBODY thought he was going to win, which is why he won! Democrats stayed home, because everyone told them that she had it in the bag. It is exactly why we were all shocked. I have no doubt that if there was a do over, he would get crushed. But it doesn't work like that, so he has till 2020 to show everyone if it will be any better. If not, he is out of there.....if it gets better, we probably won't see a Democrat there for 12 years.

I am telling you......I know the popular thing to do is blame the Russians. It wasn't the Russians, it was the D-E-M-O-C-R-A-T-S. A bunch of them voted Trump, and a bunch stayed home. I do not know how you can blame, (if you are a Democrat) or thank, (if you are a Republican) any other group of people!

So Obama being willing to play ball with Russia was alright?

Problems with Russian relations didn't start until Kerry started accusing them of war crimes

I know, what were Hillary and Obama thinking?
You call obama's sanctions against Russia as playing ball with them ,,,,with more coming which probably chump will remove?

Ever wonder what Iran might be like today had we not taken out their duly democratically elected govt?

The one that Obama finally completed and activated in Eastern Europe last year smart guy

Obama's decision Wednesday to scuttle a costly and technically challenged long-range missile-defense system in Europe marks his most significant reversal of a Bush foreign policy priority. It could change the dynamic of what has been an increasingly tense relationship between the U.S. and Russia, which viewed the Bush plans for missile defenses in Poland and the Czech Republic as a threat.

Obama scraps Bush missile-defense plan - USATODAY.com

Only took him 7 years to reverse his earlier mistake?

List of DNC officialy approved Passwords:

WorstPasswords-2014.png

Forum List

Back