You don't have to be Sherlock Holmes

yes it does Keep wondering how Hillary was responsible for repub war on Iraq
She is just responsible for voting for it...that bogus war had her blessing...cor rect?
not for long
not sure what that means, what is "not for long"?
"when she found she was hoodwinked
Bush too

" she changed her feelings"
Bush too

" BUT her for or against is not the point"
It is when you ask "how"

" It was a republican AH who pulled the trigger"

But not until he got the votes, and hillary was never accused of pulling the trigger, just on voting to pull it.

See, this is what happens when you involve yourself in one of the Clinton webs, you have to run from pillar to post so often to explain the Clinton's screw ups that you lose track of what it is you are actually arguing/defending
He got the vote by not showing ALL the material Against invading

to know Russia hacked into DNC with the prime purpose to hurt Clintons chances And trump wants to be buddy buddy with this KGB agent ? No feeling at all about a country wanting to influence our election process? Putin is a murderer and we'll have a president wanting to play ball with him ?? How sad for republican sheep

to know Russia hacked into DNC with the prime purpose to hurt Clintons chances

It's awful that releasing the emails showed the DNC's and Hillary's corruption.

The voters were no supposed to see that. Just awful.

Putin is a murderer and we'll have a president wanting to play ball with him ??

With a reset button and increased flexibility? Yeah, that is just awful. AWFUL!

Nothing awful in those emails at all. Nothing.

She was hard on Putin and Putin blamed her and the US for the revolution of his 2011 election.

Nothing awful in those emails at all. Nothing.

In that case, releasing the emails didn't impact the election.

Good to know.

He got the vote by not showing ALL the material Against invading
Which was?...he got the vote because the poll numbers showed it was politically advantageous for Hillary to do so at the time...once the poll numbers changed so did Hillary's stance...but again, you are lost in the clinton web, this about your question of why she is being held responsible for voting for the war? my question to you is should she be held accountable for that vote? or should she be allowed to use the bogus Bush excuse that she didn't have all the information at the time?

The whole thing was to delegitimize her Presidency once she took office.
Just what the Hell did you read? "The whole thing..." my dying ass! Read page 1 under, "Putin Ordered Campaign To Influence US Election". It blows your assertion to shreds!
~~ Assessing Russian Activities and Intentions in Recent US Elections | Wiki Leaks ~~

I read what it said, you must not comprehend to well. It said they were trying to make it so her administration would be questioned! As Trump lagged in the polls, they gave up and really started the fake news.

So let me ask you, oh sage of the board---------->if they gave up when Trump was lagging far behind, how did they cause Hilly to lose, hmmmm, cmon, spit it out-) Let me repeat the report.....they STOPPED! They decided to try a new approach.

So somewhere between then, and the election, the Hilly collapsed! When do you think that was?!?!?!?! How about project Veritas, and Comey reopening her e-mail scandal! Now who put James C in charge of the FB!? That is correct, YOUR GUY, so he again screwed the pooch, so cut it out. Everything Obysmal touches turns to doggy poo-poo, even his nominations; and when they help you guys lose, you gotta blame it on everyone else.

YOUR President did this, period! He did NOTHING earlier about the hacking, he put James C in power, he allowed Hilly to have the server instead of saving her from herself, and you blame Moe, Larry, and Curly! Typical blame shifting, far leftist!
Hey asshole, I'm not running out into the weeds to follow your misdirection and narrative change! YOU made the absurd assertion regarding the Russian invasion of our election process that "The whole thing was to delegitimize her [Clinton] Presidency once she took office." That is what you wrote, so either you wish to support and stand behind what you were shouting about before or you want to get out from under the weight of your bullshit passed on from your echo chamber minders! Which is it??

Here is just the first paragraph to which I referred you above, but now wish you go through such contortions to avoid even acknowledging exists;
"Putin Ordered Campaign To Influence US Election
We assess with high confidence that Russian President Vladimir Putin ordered an influence campaign in 2016 aimed at the US presidential election, the consistent goals of which were to undermine public faith in the US democratic process, denigrate Secretary Clinton, and harm her electability and potential presidency. We further assess Putin and the Russian Government developed a clear preference for President-elect Trump. When it appeared to Moscow that Secretary Clinton was likely to win the election, the Russian influence campaign then focused on undermining her expected presidency."
~~ Assessing Russian Activities and Intentions in Recent US Elections | Wiki Leaks ~~

How does just that single paragraph match up with your now totally debunked assertion that, "The whole thing was to delegitimize her [Clinton] Presidency once she took office." The goals were changing as the situation was changing! You are dead fucking wrong!

From you own post.

"Putin and the Russian Government developed a clear preference for President-elect Trump."

That statement is a non-starter. So what if the Russians "preferred" Trump, 10's of millions of people world wide did too. From that, all we can surmise is that people and nations are not allowed to have a preference on anything American

Also:

"...focused on undermining her expected presidency."

Keywords here are: her expected presidency.

Translation: We would prefer that Trump wins, but it looks like he won't so we'll try to make it difficult for Clinton during her presidency.

While it probably isn't kosher, countries the world over attempt the same thing with other countries they disagree with. Like the sanctions on Russia to try and undermine Putin's presidency.

Nowhere in your post did it say that Russia influenced the vote for President.
From you own post.

"Putin and the Russian Government developed a clear preference for President-elect Trump."

That statement is a non-starter. So what if the Russians "preferred" Trump, 10's of millions of people world wide did too. From that, all we can surmise is that people and nations are not allowed to have a preference on anything American
Obviously, you don't understand that I quoted that from the Intelligence Agencies' report which was attributed properly at the bottom of the full quote from that report. If you have a problem with their conclusion, you just march your sorry ass right on over to DC, look those idiot Son-of-a-Bitches in the intelligence agencies in the eye and tell them that they don't know what the fuck they're talking about, because shit for brains, I had no hand in compiling and/or composing report. Got it?
"...focused on undermining her expected presidency."

Keywords here are: her expected presidency.

Translation: We would prefer that Trump wins, but it looks like he won't so we'll try to make it difficult for Clinton during her presidency.
AGAIN? You must be thick as a damn brick. AGAIN!!!!
Obviously, you don't understand that I quoted that from the Intelligence Agencies' report which was attributed properly at the bottom of the full quote from that report. If you have a problem with their conclusion, you just march your sorry ass right on over to DC, look those idiot Son-of-a-Bitches in the intelligence agencies in the eye and tell them that they don't know what the fuck they're talking about, because shit for brains, I had no hand in compiling and/or composing report. Now go pound some sand, nitwit!!!!
Nowhere in your post did it say that Russia influenced the vote for President.
Did you even consider that I might be responding to another post, AND that what I wrote didn't have the price of potatoes, the Gettysburg Address or anything from the Kama sutra in my post either, BUT it was focused upon the content of that other post?

BUT, idiot, all you had to do was read and understand the paragraph from the declassified report I cited and pasted in my post to another that the Russians ATTEMPTED TO INFLUENCE our election process, which they likely did to some undefined extent. Can you fucking comprehend that, dimwit?

Now quit trying to be so damn cleaver and engage your gray matter before you finger on your keyboard, Putz!

Just what the Hell did you read? "The whole thing..." my dying ass! Read page 1 under, "Putin Ordered Campaign To Influence US Election". It blows your assertion to shreds!

I read what it said, you must not comprehend to well. It said they were trying to make it so her administration would be questioned! As Trump lagged in the polls, they gave up and really started the fake news.

So let me ask you, oh sage of the board---------->if they gave up when Trump was lagging far behind, how did they cause Hilly to lose, hmmmm, cmon, spit it out-) Let me repeat the report.....they STOPPED! They decided to try a new approach.

So somewhere between then, and the election, the Hilly collapsed! When do you think that was?!?!?!?! How about project Veritas, and Comey reopening her e-mail scandal! Now who put James C in charge of the FB!? That is correct, YOUR GUY, so he again screwed the pooch, so cut it out. Everything Obysmal touches turns to doggy poo-poo, even his nominations; and when they help you guys lose, you gotta blame it on everyone else.

YOUR President did this, period! He did NOTHING earlier about the hacking, he put James C in power, he allowed Hilly to have the server instead of saving her from herself, and you blame Moe, Larry, and Curly! Typical blame shifting, far leftist!
Hey asshole, I'm not running out into the weeds to follow your misdirection and narrative change! YOU made the absurd assertion regarding the Russian invasion of our election process that "The whole thing was to delegitimize her [Clinton] Presidency once she took office." That is what you wrote, so either you wish to support and stand behind what you were shouting about before or you want to get out from under the weight of your bullshit passed on from your echo chamber minders! Which is it??

Here is just the first paragraph to which I referred you above, but now wish you go through such contortions to avoid even acknowledging exists;
We assess with high confidence that Russian President Vladimir Putin ordered an influence campaign in 2016 aimed at the US presidential election, the consistent goals of which were to undermine public faith in the US democratic process, denigrate Secretary Clinton, and harm her electability and potential presidency. We further assess Putin and the Russian Government developed a clear preference for President-elect Trump. When it appeared to Moscow that Secretary Clinton was likely to win the election, the Russian influence campaign then focused on undermining her expected presidency."

How does just that single paragraph match up with your now totally debunked assertion that, "The whole thing was to delegitimize her [Clinton] Presidency once she took office." The goals were changing as the situation was changing! You are dead fucking wrong!

Look what it says-----------> and I quote----------> When it appeared to Moscow that Secretary Clinton was likely to win the election, the Russian campaign then focused on undermining her expected presidency.....unquote.

Ok, since you are the soothsayer, exactly when was that? You tell us! Because at that time, she was ahead; far enough ahead that they changed tactics. IS THAT NOT WHAT IT SAYS, yes or no! ANSWER is----->YES!

Therefore, since it was close at the end....if we are to TAKE THE INTELLIGENCE AGENCY THAT YOU SAY IS ACCURATE at their word, then it had to be when she was way ahead-) When was that? Want me to tell you there oh mr Gullible-)

So you see, what we have here is a case of you blaming them for her losing, but it wasn't that way, because when they stopped, she was way ahead. From that point forward, Obysmal and Mr C screwed her, and that is on you guys-) YOUR guys shot her in the foot, not the Russians-)
Hey shit for brains, you were the one who wrote, "The whole thing was to delegitimize her [Clinton] Presidency once she took office." Was that, "The whole thing" that first paragraph addressed? PHUCK NO, shit for brains! Here, I'll paste it yet again so you can read more than just the last fucking sentence, but take in the other four goals noted;

If you can't seem to find anything but the last sentence, get some fucking help to read it all and to understand those few extra words and quit playing at STUPID!

OK, so what? Here, "puss in booties," your guy did it, not Trump, nor anyone else, that is the point! Also........the only thing that is important from public perspective besides taking care of Russia for hacking is----->it didn't work! They GAVE UP, lol! She lost because Obysmal and Hilly screwed the pooch, you damn fool, lolol.

Here conservatives, here is this buffoons logic----------> we decide to go out and knock down the DNC headquarters. (wherever it is, I don't even know) So we go there with a bunch of hammers and start hitting the damn walls, and not much is happening. We hit it for about a week, or maybe a month, or maybe even a year, but it is not crumbling. Sooooooooo, we finally look at each other and say, "screw this, lets just tell everyone the building is ugly and see if we can get them to dislike it; maybe condemn the damn thing"

Two months later, Hilly goes into the DNC with her Glycerine pills for her bad heart, Bernie is there and being a Marxist, has a little nitro in his pocket, and of course....Donna Brazile is there with both of them!

So Bernie being an old Marxist, just kinda trips and his Nitro falls on Hillys purse. Inside Hilly's purse is her glycerine pills, and the nitro falls on them. Donna Brazile tries to help up Hilly, but because she is a little........ahem.....wide.........she ends up falling ass first down on Hilly's purse, and KA-BOOM, the DNC headquarters gets blown apart.

EPILOGUE-------> That brilliant investigator of the DNC....Thoughtcrimes appears, and after calling every cop helping names such as racist, homophobe, Russian lover, and of course deplorable, proclaims that in his brilliant opinion ........we knocked it down with our hammers, lolol.

Another phony-baloney, good time rock-n-roller leftist, spinning like Beanie and Cecil, and everyone else is just dumb as a box of rocks, because he says so!
You always end up 40 miles away from the topic and hand which was;
"The whole thing was to delegitimize her [Clinton] Presidency once she took office."
But when you saw your claim shredded right away, you got on your high horse and ran as fast as you could. What cowards and phony fucks you ignorant shits are!

to know Russia hacked into DNC with the prime purpose to hurt Clintons chances And trump wants to be buddy buddy with this KGB agent ? No feeling at all about a country wanting to influence our election process? Putin is a murderer and we'll have a president wanting to play ball with him ?? How sad for republican sheep

Dear DNC:
Don't open obvious phishing emails dumbasses.

Problem solved.

The end.

So you side with the criminals.

Big surprise.

You side with the dumbshits. The guys so fucking stupid, the couldn't manage to avoid the most obvious of phishing emails...the kind my company deflects every day with no problem.

Nobody's surprised about that sweetheart.

Dear DNC:

Problem solved.

The end.

Big surprise.

You side with the dumbshits. The guys so fucking stupid, the couldn't manage to avoid the most obvious of phishing emails...the kind my company deflects every day with no problem.

dumbshits voted for another one of their kind Wait till he screws you like he has so many others

The US is largely regarded as the apex of military might on the planet, and still has the second largest economy worldwide. You know who else wants to influence our election and political process in general? EVERYONE.

That's what drove a lot of the international donations to the Clinton Foundation, as well as the Russian hack. It's what drove news agencies like NY Times and ABC to release private info and dig up random embarrassing sound bytes from Trump's past. Everyone wants a say in the politics that affect them, and US politics affects everyone. Don't act like Russia's unique in this regard.

Dear DNC:

Problem solved.

The end.

Big surprise.

dumbshits voted for another one of their kind Wait till he screws you like he has so many others

Not quite coherent.

Try again?

The US is largely regarded as the apex of military might on the planet, and still has the second largest economy worldwide. You know who else wants to influence our election and political process in general? EVERYONE.

That's what drove a lot of the international donations to the Clinton Foundation, as well as the Russian hack. It's what drove news agencies like NY Times and ABC to release private info and dig up random embarrassing sound bytes from Trump's past. Everyone wants a say in the politics that affect them, and US politics affects everyone. Don't act like Russia's unique in this regard.

The US is largely regarded as the apex of military might on the planet, and still has the second largest economy worldwide.

The largest economy.

Pass the salt please

The US is largely regarded as the apex of military might on the planet, and still has the second largest economy worldwide.

The largest economy.

Could very well be. I was under the impression that China had surpassed us.

The largest economy.

Could very well be. I was under the impression that China had surpassed us.

Nope. Their GDP is about $11 trillion, the US about $18 trillion.

Seems like you had it 180 degrees bassackwards now, didn't you Ed-) Your TDS without meds, had you in total delirium.

Now that everything is coming out and you are cured, I am sure that YOU...….just like us, are ready to prosecute the real perps, who are actually in the DNC, and we thank you for your support, along with being extremely pleased, that you have recuperated from your illness-)

Apparently a freaking high school nerd could have hacked into Hillary's mom and pop server operation. You don't have to be a fictional 19th century Brit detective to understand that the Hillary campaign hired a foreign agent to create a fake dossier that rogue agents in the Obama FBI used to obtain a fraudulent FISA warrant to conduct a illegal surveillance on a political opponent. This is banana republic politics.

Forum List

Back